Develops computer systems specifications that address business requirements and that fit with company/customer system architecture standards.
The I&O Client Integration & Testing Branch collaborates with the Client Planning & Design Branch in the implementation of new Client technologies. It’s major responsibilities include patching clients, building the client image(s), managing all aspects of Group Policies and scripts, implementation of client baseline configurations, packaging applications that require changes to the client, testing of changes to clients, and managing the client portion of the Pre-Production Environment. It tests and implements new client technologies, hardware and software, prior to deployment. The Contractor is responsible for providing the following Client Integration and Testing support services:
• Providing application packaging support using common application packaging software. These include but not limited to: Flexera AdminStudio, Microsoft App-V, Thinstall, App Volumes, and RES Software;
• Providing operating system, application, and hardware testing support. Write and follow test plans. Submit completed test plans. Recommend go/no go based on test results;
• Providing Microsoft Group Policy support for creation, modification, and deletion. Must know how to trouble shoot Group Policy support for creation, modification, and deletion. Must know how to trouble shoot Group Policy issues on clients and servers;
• Providing Tier 3 support for application packaging, application operating system (O/S) testing, patch management, Group Policy and troubleshooting O/S application issues;
• Providing support for system image creation using current processes including, but not limited to, Microsoft Development Toolkit for Windows and similar for MAC OSX and IOS;
• Providing support for device image deployment via Windows Deployment Services or similar products;
• Providing VDI support including installation, configuration, and operations of the environment. This also includes server back-end, client, configuration, deployment, maintenance, and optimization; and,
• • Providing managed print and output solutions. This includes centralized print, scan, copy, fax solutions available from current vendors. This also includes back-end configuration, device configuration, server and device installation as it pertains to a managed print solution, maintenance, and operations.
The I&O Directory Services Branch authenticates and organizes user accounts and services on the network. It designates and enforces access rights across the network and tracks updates to individual and group directory accounts. It establishes policies and standards for individual and group objects and updates directory services based on patches and security needs. The Branch is organized into an Enterprise Administration Team and an Account Management Section. The Contractor is responsible for providing the following Directory Services Support:
• Managing, installing and maintaining enterprise solutions for individual and group directory accounts;
• Managing, maintaining and monitoring the infrastructure that supports user authentication;
• Creating and modifying scripts used to manage individual and group accounts;
• Integrating computers, tablets, mobile devices, and smartphones into an enterprise user and computer authentication system;
• Integrating and managing user authentication using various public key infrastructure (PKI) mechanisms; and,
• Administering a Microsoft Windows 2012 r2 active directory domain using standard Microsoft snap-ins such as Active Directory Users and Computers, Domains and Trusts, Sites and Services, and others as necessary. Administration tasks include but are not limited to:
• o Creating objects in active directory
• o Creating shares
• o Managing share permissions
• o Delegating active directory object permissions (e.g., users, groups)
• o Managing groups and permissions
• o Creating and managing group policies
• o Managing domain services such as Domain Naming Service (DNS), Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), Windows Internet Name Service (WINS), and authentication services such as Kerberos.
Bachelors Degree in a Computer Science or related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
8-10 years of directly related computer systems analysis and/or programming experience.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Software Powered by iCIMS