Network Operations Manager for major DoD Program Office. A successful candidate will have:
At least four (4) years of practical analysis experience in network design,
administration, operations, procedures, and troubleshooting
Four (4) years of experience installing related equipment.
One (1) year of experience designing, preparing and modifying engineering documents, and drawings.
Certification in at least one the following: Security+
Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician (CCENT). Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator
Windows 2007 +
Current CCNA and/or CCDA certification
Cisco Unified Communication Manager configuration and infrastructure a plus Windows Server 2003 & 2008; Exchange and/or SQL
MCITP or MCTS.
Level III technical certification in accordance with DoDD 8140.01 "Cyberspace Workforce Management" (or achieve within six months after TOA).
Additional responsibilites may include the following:
1. Supervises the day-to-day operations of a network support center or help desk.
2. Supervises assigned staff in support of an organization's networked and stand-alone computer users and systems.
3. Directs staff in recognizing, identifying, isolating, and resolving problems with information systems products and services.
4. Participates in the planning and implementing of software and/or systems upgrades and modifications.
5. Supervises installation, testing, and setup of new hardware and software.
6. Recommends new hardware and software as needed.
7. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
8. Participates in special projects as required.
BS/BA in Computer Science, Information Sciences, or related IT discipline.
ALLOWABLE SUBSTITUTION: The equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
5-8 years of directly related experience supporting network operations.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Software Powered by iCIMS