Provides technical, administrative, and operational leadership to assigned project or task(s).
At this level, the position is typically responsible for supervising up to 15 employees ' both exempt and non-exempt - working on a single project or task. Technical difficulty/complexity of assigned task/project may also affect level selection.
1. Provides technical, administrative, and operational leadership to assigned task(s), including contract and subcontractor management.
2. Supervises assigned staff.
3. Participates in the development of technical project plans, proposals, reports, and task order and administrative reporting.
4. May also perform high level technical services on assigned task(s).
5. Conducts planning and provides recommendations to client on task workload.
6. Attends customer meetings and may serve as primary client liaison.
7. Interacts with vendors, other agencies, and other client staff on behalf of the client.
8. Coordinates development of deliverables and products.
9. Ensures quality assurance of project deliverables.
10. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
11. Participates in special projects as required.
Minimum Education Required:
BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Information Technology Management, Cyber Security or related Technical Discipline.
Minimum Experience Required:
Minimum of six (6) years of professional experience supporting defense acquisition, and three (3) years of experience in support of DoD Acquisition management.
Knowledgeable of acquisition policies and procedures.
Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with the requirements of the DOD 5000 series.
Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and DoD procurement policies and procedures.
Demonstrated ability to work with large and diverse teams and the ability to effectively provide guidance, direction, and supervision in all areas of contracted effort such as program management, systems engineering, major system acquisitions, and financial management.
Demonstrated experience working with large scale systems for an organization with widely distributed geographic sites.
Demonstrated managerial experience leading employees supporting IT services.
IAM Level II in Information Assurance (IA) in accordance with DoDD 8140.01 "Cyberspace Workforce Management" (or achieve within six months
PMP and ITIL
Top Secret clearance required at time of hire. A Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) completed within the past five years is required. Individual must be eligible under the SAP Nomination Process for access to SAP/SAR.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Software Powered by iCIMS