Researches, designs, develops and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software.
1. Assists in the design and coding of software product components, units, and modules according to detailed specifications.
2. Participates in the design, coding, testing, and debugging of new software or enhancing existing software.
3. Participates in the analysis and development of test plans.
4. Analyzes test results and recommends corrections to more experienced software engineers.
5. Participates in the writing and updating of technical documentation such as user manuals, system documentation, and training materials.
6. Participates in systems modeling, simulation and analysis.
7. Troubleshoots problems and provides customer support for software operating system and application issues.
8. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
9. Participates in special projects as assigned.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
0-2 years of related software development experience.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Software Powered by iCIMS