Geospatial Analyst : Researches, monitors and analyzes intelligence data and makes recommendations based on that data.
1. Provides analysis and research for national security, infrastructure, technology, country, geographic area, biographic and targeted vulnerability.
2. Prepares assessments of current threats and trends based on the sophisticated collection, research and analysis of classified and open source information.
3. Develops and maintains analytical procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operational success.
4. Collects data using a combination of standard intelligence methods and business processes.
5. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
6. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject areas.
7. Participates in special projects as required
Bachelor's Degree in a related technical or military discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work/military experience. Two to five years of related experience supporting intelligence operations.
8-10 years of related experience supporting intelligence operations.
Knowledge of the principles, methods, processes, and applicable regulations involved in intelligence analysis
Experience researching and writing intelligence reports
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology, systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.
Why Work at General Dynamics IT?
Work with top talent and some of the brightest minds in your field
Support missions that make a difference to our Nation
Become part of an organization that that is committed to the highest ethical standards in all that we do
Thrive in the stability of a large organization, building your career within General Dynamics IT
Want to move, or find a job close to home? We have positions in several locations in across the United States and the world
Enjoy a culture that supports work-life balance
Professional Development Assistance, covering the cost of obtaining professional & technical certifications
Educational Reimbursement toward degree programs and individual coursework
401K Match – with 100% vesting on day one
Health, Dental and Vision Coverage to keep you healthy, starting your first day
Healthy Rewards Program, where you can earn gift cards for practicing healthy habits
We know work-life balance is important and offer Paid Time Off, Plus 10 Paid Holidays
Employee Discount Program – Save up to 60% on hundreds of entertainment products
Software Powered by iCIMS