All Source Fusion Analyst : This is a compelling opportunity to directly support and drive complex global, strategic-level operations against high priority threats to U.S. national security. Research, analyze and fuse complex data sets and generate leads to advance dynamic overseas operations. Offer informed resource allocation recommendations to ensure maximum collection effectiveness. Articulately communicate narratives through detailed briefings to senior leadership and colleagues within a multi-disciplinary, 24/7 intelligence operations center. Capture salient, all-source information by authoring concise written summaries for future assessments. Take part in short-term, domestic and international client-sponsored deployments.
Researches, monitors and analyzes intelligence data and makes recommendations based on that data.
1. Provides analysis and research for national security, infrastructure, technology, country, geographic area, biographic and targeted vulnerability.
2. Prepares assessments of current threats and trends based on the sophisticated collection, research and analysis of classified and open source information.
3. Develops and maintains analytical procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operational success.
4. Collects data using a combination of standard intelligence methods and business processes.
5. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
6. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject areas.
7. Participates in special projects as required
8. Ability to set-up search strings
9. Proficient writing skills are necessary
10. Performs real time data triage, and real time operational experience is preferred
Bachelor's Degree in a related technical or military discipline.
Master's Degree preferred.
10-15 years of related experience supporting intelligence operations.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Software Powered by iCIMS