Requires web master support including development and testing of web based portals hosted by the Marine Corps Enterprise across three security domains: Non-Classified Internet Protocol Router (NIPR), Secure Internet Protocol Router (SIPR), and Joint Worldwide Intelligence Communications System (JWICS).
Designs and builds web pages using a variety of graphics software applications, techniques, and tools.
1. Designs, builds, deploys, and maintains web pages using a variety of graphics software applications, techniques, and tools.
2. Designs and develops user-interface features, site animation, and special-effects elements.
3. Designs the website to support the organization/customer's strategies and goals relative to external communications.
4. Contributes to the web design group's efforts to specify, improve, and implement the look, feel, and function of online projects.
5. Interfaces directly with customers, users, graphic artists, and web software developers.
6. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in Fine Arts or Graphic Design, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work experience.
2-5 years of related web design experience.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.
With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Software Powered by iCIMS