This position is responsible for overseeing the selection and hiring process of candidates to meet organization staffing requirements.
1. Consults with hiring managers to activate and post requisitions that accurately reflect the duties, responsibilities, education, training, certifications, experience and security classifications required for the positions.
2. Interviews, screens and evaluates external and internal candidates for job openings to identify applicants who fully meet the position requirements of posted requisitions and refers them to the hiring manager for consideration.
3. Coordinates and actively participates in the selection of the final candidates.
4. Conducts reference checks.
5. Makes employment recommendations based on information developed through prescreens, interviews, reference checks, applications, and resumes, insuring the compensation offer is competitive, internally equitable, and affordable.
6. Negotiates and extends offers on behalf of GDIT.
7. Completes or coordinates all on-boarding processes.
8. Ensures all phases of the recruiting process are conducted in accordance with General Dynamics and GDIT's Ethics, Legal and Human Resources policies.
9. Ensures that GDIT's internal applicant tracking system is maintained and completed; applicants are dispositioned according to OFCCP guidelines; internal candidates are dispositioned and contacted appropriately; and, interview reports are completed accurately.
10. Creates and places employment ads in newspapers, trade magazines, websites, etc.
11. Runs queries of automated system and provides information to management as requested.
12. Coordinates and participates in job fairs.
13. Maintains a high level of confidentiality in all tasks.
14. Maintains a cooperative relationship with departments throughout GDIT and its clients to ensure that fair employment practices are followed
15. Serves as an internal consultant regarding staffing needs and projections, and advises on the best course of action to fill open positions.
16. Conducts regular follow-up with GDIT and Clients' personnel to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
17. Participates in special projects as required
Bachelors Degree in a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
2-5 years of related recruiting experience.
Requires manpower planning support to all facets of the Marine Corps Manpower Management system (MMS) and associated processes to include the Total Force Structure Division (TFSD)
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Software Powered by iCIMS