Task requires Subject Matter Expert (SME) for integrating Information Related Capabilities (IRCs) into Marine Corps training and exercises. This includes development, review and update of a broad range of training and exercise materials relevant to: electronic warfare, operations security, military information support operations, military deception, cyberspace operations, civil military operations, public affairs, and other information related capabilities. The contractor shall support to internal MCIOC (Combined Unit Exercises) and external Marine Corps training agencies as directed by the government task lead. Examples of external agencies and exercises include: Expeditionary Operations Training Group (EOTG), Expeditionary Warfare Training Group Atlantic (EWTGLANT), Marine Corps Tactics & Operations Group (MCTOG), MAGTF Staff Training Program (MSTP), Marine Aviation Weapons and Tactics Squadron One (MAWTS-1), and Marine Corps University (MCU) (Amphibious Readiness Group/Marine Expeditionary Unit pre-deployment training, Weapons Tactics Instructor (WTI), Tactical MAGTF Integration Course (TMIC), Large Scale Exercise (LSE), Marine Expeditionary Force Exercise (MEFEX), Expeditionary Warfare School, and Command and Staff College).
1. Coordinates the development and delivery of complex training programs and related materials in support of customer training objectives.
2. Establishes and reviews course content and objectives.
3. Conducts training sessions and develops criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of training activities.
4. Maintains records of training activities, participant progress, and program effectiveness.
5. Updates course documentation on a regular basis to ensure timeliness and relevance.
6. Provides work leadership to lower level employees, including evaluating the effectiveness of their training presentations and programs, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
7. May serve as technical team or task lead.
8. Conducts research into new training, educational, and multimedia technologies.
9. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
10. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work/military experience.
8-10 years of directly related experience in the development and delivery of technical training programs.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.
With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Software Powered by iCIMS