- The contractor shall administer, operate, update, patch, configure, develop, integrate, install, troubleshoot and maintain vulnerability management systems, tools, tactics, techniques and procedures.
- Scanning, tracking, recording and reporting vulnerabilities using government provided tools
- Reporting and uploading scan results to the DISA's Vulnerability Management System (VMS) tool, or its successor, on a monthly or as needed basis for Air Force Base's (AFB) to review and remediate
- Performing trend and analysis of vulnerability scan data
- Generating reports that identify security posture of the base (i.e. deficiencies, history of repeats, etc.)
- Developing draft TOs, SOPs, checklists, guides, best practices and procedures for conducting vulnerability assessments
- Automating procedures using scripts, Sequel (SQL)/database administration, or other available technology
- Reporting repeat high vulnerabilities to the communications unit monthly
- Maintaining vulnerability management tools
Please Note: Shift work is possible.
Bachelors Degree in a Computer Science or related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
10-15 years of directly related computer systems analysis and/or programming experience.
- Current Secret security clearance or higher, or be eligible for and obtain prior to starting work
- Current 8570 IAT II Level Certification (CNA-Security, GICSP, GSEC, Sec+ CE, SSCP) or higher
Additional industry certifications may be required within specific time frames.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Software Powered by iCIMS