- Contractor shall perform patch management for servers, workstations, and infrastructure devices.
- Planning software pushes using approved AF enterprise patch management software
- Distributing packages to test groups
- Troubleshooting software package deployment
- Deploying packages to required bases
- Reporting status of software pushes
- Ensuring servers, workstations and infrastructure devices have latest approved patches
- Developing draft TOs, SOPs, checklists, guides, best practices and procedures to support patch management
- Automating procedures using scripts and SQL/database administration
- Updating the AF compliance tracking tool (currently the AFNet Operations Compliance Tracker (ACT))
Please Note: Shift work is possible.
Bachelors Degree in a Computer Science or related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
10-15 years of directly related computer systems analysis and/or programming experience.
- Current Secret security clearance or higher, or be eligible for and obtain prior to starting work
- Current 8570 IAT II Level Certification (CNA-Security, GICSP, GSEC, Sec+ CE, SSCP) or higher
- Experience using and administering Microsoft SCCM 2012
Additional industry certifications may be required within specific time frames.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Software Powered by iCIMS