Designs and develops multimedia applications, systems and products.
Strong working knowledge of Adobe Captivate to develop Computer Based Training(CBT) modules. Familiar with various other CBT Development packages(COTS). Working knowledge of SCORM packages and complainant tools. Knowledge of Blackboard;. SharePoint; Meridian(Learning Management System) hosting platforms)
Experience in instructional design and course development for technical CBTs
Capture requirements form customers on technical training needs
Experience writing Systems Engineering documentation
Familiar with graphic editing software packages
Understanding of branding training for various organizations and programs
Provide support doe training calls as needed
Participate in various learning organization boards as needed
Conduct other duties as assigned relating to training.
1. Designs and develops multimedia applications, systems and products involving computer graphics and interactive computing such as computer-based systems for personal computers or CD-ROM applications.
2. Incorporates software applications in multiple technology media systems, such as graphics, animation, text, and sound.
3. Works from concept drawings, sketches, models, and/or written and verbal instructions.
4. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced designers, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
5. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
6. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in commercial art, fine art, or a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
8-10 years of related multimedia design experience.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Software Powered by iCIMS