General Dynamics is seeking an Electronic Warfare Operator Trainer (EWO) in Dahlgren VA.
Primary: Develops; organizes; and conducts Electronic Warfare Operator training for enlisted personnel assigned to BMD capable cruisers and destroyers. Must have JTT experience. Must be a capable of conducting conventional classroom podium teaching and supporting laboratory warfare training.
1. Coordinates the development and delivery of complex training programs and related materials in support of customer training objectives.
2. Establishes and reviews course content and objectives.
3. Conducts training sessions and develops criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of training activities.
4. Maintains records of training activities; participant progress; and program effectiveness.
5. Updates course documentation on a regular basis to ensure timeliness and relevance.
6. Conducts; assesses; and reviews Tiers II and below employee performance: generates and reviews annual employee appraisals
7. Assigns; reviews; and promulgates Tier II and below instructors Certification and Qualification plans based on dynamic analysis of gaps in capabilities in their Electronic Warfare capabilities.
9. Prepares; reviews; and develops Warfare Area element lesson plans and Instructor Guides
1. Five (5) years relevant experience with Surface Navy Aegis Combat Systems (SLQ-32/JTT) as an operator/supervisor with responsibility for teaching/training the system to other sailors and managing and leading junior sailors.
2. One (1) years relevant experience as an instructor of Aegis Combat Systems in a Naval Training Environment; and responsible for guiding the development of other instructors/trainers.
3. Associates/Bachelors Degree in a related technical discipline desired (not required); or the equivalent combination of education; technical certifications or training; or work/military experience.
1. Five (5) years of experience with the Aegis Combat System/(SLQ-32/JTT) or process as either a maintenance technician manager or operator manager with responsibility for teaching the applicable system or function task to others in a master level training environment.
2. One (1) year of experience as an instructor in a Navy Training Environment; to include curriculum maintenance; writing learning objectives; preparing test items; evaluating instructional materials and the results of instruction and counseling students on academic learning problems.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Software Powered by iCIMS