Administers and coordinates the facility security activities for mulitple DoD programs. Must be able to work in a fast paced, large office setting.
1. Administers and coordinates the DoD security program and other related security activities for an office or group to ensure compliance with government regulations and company policies and procedures.
2. Provides guidance to managers and employees regarding security regulations and procedures.
3. Participates in the development and implementation of security procedures in coordination with government agencies and company management.
4. Conducts security briefings.
5. Develops and conducts security-related training programs.
6. Investigates security violations and recommends corrective actions.
7. Maintains liaison with outside agencies.
8. Assists employees in acquiring personal security clearance when required.
9. Enters security information into automated system and develops related reports as needed.
10. Possesses techinical competence to function as the Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO.) ISSO tasks are roughly 25% of overall duties.
11. Assists local ISSM in ensuring systems are maintained in accourdance with System Security Plan (SSP.)
12. Conducts Periodic reviews of Information System (IS) to enure compliance.
13. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, IT Security or a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
2-5 years of related experience in facility or industrial security administration, preferably in the government contracting industry.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Software Powered by iCIMS