1. Provides technical, administrative, and operational management of assigned projects, including contract and subcontractor management.
2. Supervises assigned technical and administrative staff, including subordinate supervisors, and performs personnel actions including hiring and performance evaluation.
3. Develops technical project plans, proposals, reports, and task order and administrative reporting.
4. Reviews future project requirements and develops strategies for future work.
5. May also perform high level technical services on assigned tasks.
6. Conducts planning and provides recommendations to client on task workload.
7. Attends customer meetings and serves as primary client liaison.
8. Interacts with vendors, other agencies, and other client staff on behalf of the client.
9. Coordinates development of deliverables and products.
10. Ensures quality assurance of project deliverables and is accountable for following quality standards established within the enterprise.
11. Researches, identifies, and recommends resources required for task execution and completion.
12. Directs functional testing of various systems.
13. Analyzes user needs to determine functional requirements for a wide variety of projects.
14. Consults with clients to determine optimum design for assigned projects
15. Develops and maintains project schedules of activities and development of the assigned efforts. Resource loads the schedules and identifies areas of possible risk/opportunity.
16. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
17. Participates in special projects as required
1. Bachelors Degree in a related business or technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
2. 8-10 years of related experience, including supervisory experience.
1. Effective management and leadership skills.
2. Effective administrative and organizational skills.
3. Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
4. PMP required
5. Expert level knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques used in National/Service/Component Level Intelligence, Reconnaissance and Surveillance (ISR); Intelligence Requirements Management and Collection Management (IRM&CM); Production, Exploitation, Dissemination (PED).
Version:1.0 StartHTML:000000282 EndHTML:000001983 StartFragment:000001634 EndFragment:000001951 StartSelection:000001634 EndSelection:000001947 SourceURL:https://gdit.icims.com/icims2/servlet/icims2?module=AppJob&action=jobEdit&id=32489&tab=RQ_DESCRIPTION&hashed=-487442521
Software Powered by iCIMS