Performs routine manual and clerical duties to assist in shipping and receiving of documents, parts, equipment, and other materials.
1. Packs, wraps, boxes or crates material to be shipped.
2. Prepares and maintains shipping records and prepares bills of lading.
3. Verifies correctness of incoming shipments against bills of lading.
4. Posts weight and shipping charges.
5. Maintains shipping and receiving records and related files.
6. Rejects damaged goods or materials and coordinates with shipper to report damages or shortages.
7. Routes incoming goods to the proper departments.
8. May use hand truck or packaging equipment as required.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
Requires a High School Diploma or GED.
0-1 year of related clerical experience.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Software Powered by iCIMS