Performs data analysis, interpretation and management duties. Develops rules and methodologies for data collection and analysis.
1. Performs data collection, analysis, interpretation and management duties.
2. Develops rules and methodologies for data collection and analysis.
3. Ensures the integrity of project data, including data extraction, storage, manipulation, processing and analysis.
4. Consults with the external clients and internal staff to determine data management needs and objectives.
5. May be responsible for database design, administration, security, and maintenance.
6. Prepares presentations that reflect the results of the data analysis.
7. Develops and delivers data-related training programs.
8. Coordinates with scientists and other technical experts to design and develop statistical analyses methodologies.
9. May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced Data Analysts.
10. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
11. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in a Computer Science, Statistics or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
5-8 years of related statistics/data analysis experience.
Due to the sensitive nature of the work being done for this government client; all candidates must hold a TS/SCI with Polygraph.
Shift work is on a rotating Panama Schedule.
Schedule 1 Schedule 2
Work - Mon, Tues Off - Mon, Tue
Off - Wed, Thur Work - Wed, Thu
Work - Fri, Sat, Sun Off - Fri, Sat, Sun
Off - Mon, Tue Work - Mon, Tues
Work - Wed, Thu Off - Wed, Thur
Off - Fri, Sat, Sun Work - Fri, Sat, Sun
Days -- 6am to 6pm
Mids -- 6pm to 6am (Shift differential)
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Software Powered by iCIMS