This is an all-encompassing SharePoint position that includes OS and SharePoint 2013 farm administration, site collection and site administration, including content types and list management.
1. SharePoint 2013 farm architecture, configuration and administration
2. Windows Server and SharePoint Server patching
3. Deploying and maintaining SharePoint farm solutions
4. Site collection administration
5. Content types & metadata management
6. Document libraries & views management
7. List management
8. Permissions management
9. Customization and branding
10. Requirements gathering and translation
1. Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
2. 8-10 years of related systems engineering experience
1. Advanced knowledge of systems engineering principles, methods, and techniques.
2. Knowledge Web Development principals, senior level Systems Administration, and systems integration.
3. Expert level knowledge in the following applications: SharePoint 2013, IIS, Active Directory, Windows OS
4. Experience with Linux, PowerShell, Cold Fusion, JIRA, and MURA preferred
5. Must be capable of obtaining and maintaining a Secret Clearance.
6. Must be able meet DoD 8570 and achieve Security+ CE Certification (or equivalent) within 90 days of hire for positions requiring elevated privileges and ITIL V3 Foundation within six months of hire.
7. Depending on job assignment, additional specific certifications may be required.
8. This position may be required to complete short-term deployments to austere locations worldwide.
The work is typically performed in an office environment, which requires normal safety precautions; work may require some physical effort in the handling of light materials, boxes or equipment.
The above job description is not intended to be, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job.
Requests for reasonable accommodations will be considered to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the principal (essential) functions of this job. #BICES and #CJPOST
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors. With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Software Powered by iCIMS