Provides day-to-day oversight and management of the voice enterprise operations center.
1. Manages and is responsible for the successful completion of all tasks in assigned program area including technical work, financial and business development activities.
2. Supervises assigned technical and administrative staff and performs personnel actions including hiring and performance evaluation.
3. Supervises program activities to meet client and organization work objectives and serves as a liaison with clients to coordinate activities, negotiate tasks, and solve problems.
4. Assures quality of program products, services, and deliverables, including participating in reviews, audits, and site visits.
5. Performs program financial management services, including financial analysis, budget and cost quote preparation, cost management, reconciliation, and profit enhancement.
6. Prepares and provides various reports and technical reviews to senior management as requested.
7. Ensures compliance with relevant corporate and government policies and standards.
8. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in a related business or technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
5-8 years of related experience, including supervisory experience.
Selected applicant must be able to obtain/retain an FAA PIV badge (MANDATORY). Must read, write and speak English proficiently.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Software Powered by iCIMS