Paints, stains, enamels, varnishes, lacquers and redecorates interior and exterior surfaces.
1. Paints, stains, enamels, varnishes, lacquers and redecorates interior and exterior surfaces.
2. Mixes paint and matches colors to achieve desired color.
3. Uses cloth, brushes, sprayer, roller, and/or sponges to apply paint or other coatings.
4. Removes old finish using scrapers, chemical compounds or a blowtorch.
5. Provides training and work leadership to less-experienced painters.
6. May have supervisory responsibilities.
7. May fill nail holes, joints and cracks in walls with plaster or other filler.
8. May replace door or window glass.
9. Requisitions new painting supplies and equipment.
10. Participates in special projects as required.
Requires a High School Diploma or GED.
3-5 years of related painting experience.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Software Powered by iCIMS