**Position requires an in-scope TS/SCI clearance with polygraph.**
A Risk Specialist is a security professional who researches and writes risk assessments on security issues of interest to the customer. Using the principles of analytical risk management, the Risk Specialists will be responsible for doing the necessary research to support conclusions and recommendations, for writing the assigned risk assessments and/or profiles, and for briefing customers as required. Risk Specialist tasks include:
a. Perform/conduct risk assessments or profiles consistent with the IC analytic risk management methodology for review and approval of USG;
b. Conduct all-source research and interviews as required to fully support all conclusions and recommendations for review and approval of USG;
c. Write logical, well-constructed risk assessments adhering to an approved style and format and clearly documenting all research;
d. Brief customers on conclusions and recommendations;
e. Coordinate and execute site visits/assessments at industrial/Government partner sites as approved by USG;
f. Provide risk analysis support to internal government customers as approved by the Government;
g. Develop and deliver briefings on risk analysis methodology as approved by the USG;
h. Ensure all written assessments are properly labeled and archived in both hard and soft copy;
i. Required to conduct short-term (less than 90 days) Temporary Duty (TDY) CONUS and OCONUS travel.
Provides military subject matter expertise to assigned programs.
1. Provides advanced analytical and technical support to projects involving training, tactical/operational documentation, military systems design or other efforts requiring military operations expertise.
2. Researches, identifies, and makes recommendations about resources required for task execution and completion.
3. Gathers, processes, and analyzes operational data.
4. Assists with the testing and development of new systems or updates to existing systems to meet client needs.
5. Identifies and recommends emergent relevant technologies that may result in improvements to current processes.
6. Writes and updates project documentation including system procedures, presentations, and training materials.
7. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
8. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject areas.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in a related technical or military discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work/military experience.
8-10 years of related experience supporting military operations.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Software Powered by iCIMS