Manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of SharePoint servers running on one or more operating systems. Submit design documents to develop new or, optimize, and refine current CAC Enterprise Portal applications. Participates in the design and coding of software applications products.
1. Manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems.
2. Design Document is accurate and sufficient detail in order to be replicated on different DoD SharePoint installations. Provide operational demonstration of the product that meets government requirements. Performs systems modeling, simulation, and analysis & submit weekly task reports.
3. Integrity and deployment of multiple types of information products across the CAC enterprise SharePoint Portals and WRLs. Maintain archive capabilities on NIPR and SIPR portals Organizations are able to upload materials to the archive, search for materials, and filter on metadata fields. Provide centralized digital library management services to support the Warrior Reference library (WRL-N) and the Warrior Reference Library-(WRL-S). Sets up administrator and service accounts.
4. Create a monthly newsletter page highlighting new websites, web capabilities, and general SharePoint initiatives in broad terms. (Training, web parts, workflows, consolidation, ect.) Develop and deploy site search optimizations implemented according to approved implementation plan to improve the search results set and user interfaces to the search engine for the CAC Portal system.
5. Develop and Deploy Search Centers and index modifications for CAC entities.
6. Makes recommendations to purchase hardware and software, coordinates installation and provides backup recovery.
7. Develops and monitors policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources.
8. May program in an administrative language.
9. Develops and implements testing strategies and document results.
10. Provides advice and training to end-users & Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff members.
11.Review Change Management Plan, Configuration Management Plan and Patch Management Plan
12. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
13. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
5-8 years of directly related experience in systems administration and analysis.
*Secret Clearance required.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Software Powered by iCIMS