Provides technical support and troubleshooting to network, desktop, and/or systems hardware and software.
1. Screens, refers and diagnoses internal inquiries and work requests as they relate to maintenance of personal computers and related systems.
2. Installs, configures, and upgrades computer hardware and software.
3. Provides end-user software troubleshooting and support.
4. Applies advanced diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes, and recommend solutions.
5. Provides troubleshooting and support.
6. Participates in the administration of e-mail systems.
7. Provides phone and help-desk support for local and off-site users.
8. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced technicians, and may have limited supervisory responsibilities
9. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
10. Participates in special projects as required.
Associates Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
5-8 years of directly related experience supporting help desk operations. Security + CE certification required
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Software Powered by iCIMS