*Please note that this role is required to be on-site at Ft. Leavenworth, KS. If you are located elsewhere, relocation assistance can be offered if needed
Develops, codes, deploys and maintains web applications and websites.
1. Provides application development and technical support for CAC applications to include but not limited to: development of custom enterprise SharePoint .Net applications, Java applications, CorasWorks applications, InfoPath/Office applications; Adobe forms, Active Navigation, FAST search, Dashboard development, application integration, web design, web staging, web maintenance, web collaboration services, and maintenance of public web collaboration services.
2. Works closely with the team throughout the development life-cycle, translating business metrics and goals, while providing guidance around requirements gathering, scoping, solution development, deployment, as well as documentation and training to maintain the solution
3. Provides technical consultation in new systems development, new package evaluations and enhancements of existing systems.
4. Prepares functional specifications from which programs will be written, then designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents programs.
5. Participates in the technical design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance of website enhancements.
6. Plans, schedules and conducts systems tests, monitors test results, and takes appropriate corrective action.
7. May prepare technical user guides.
8. May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff.
9. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
10. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
DoD 8570.1M IT Level II Certification: Security+ with CE - MCSD App Builder or equivalent, within 6 months of assuming the position
IAW AR25-2 IT Level I, completed SA Security Course or a Command-equivalent course within 6 months of assuming the position.
8-10 years of related experience in web software development.
*Secret Clearance required.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Software Powered by iCIMS