Job Satisfaction, Professional Growth, Excellent Salary, Referral Bonuses, and all around Cool Job!
This Surge Team Service Desk Specialist position is a full time opportunity for candidates who are looking for a challenging, fast-paced environment. We are looking for experienced Service Desk Specialists who want to work with the latest technologies as part of a traveling team supporting unique customer needs.
Provides installation, maintenance and troubleshooting support of voice, video, and/or data communications networks.
1. Basic understanding of structured cabling installation to include termination, labeling, and testing of coax, fiber and twisted pair cabling.
2. Installation of equipment used in LAN/CAN/WAN networks, including devices used for voice, video, and data telecommunications such as but not limited to network switches and terminal servers
3. Experience with or basic understanding of test equipment
4. Ability to work under pressure within specified deadlines
5. Comfortable working with other trades and peers.
7. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
8. Participates in special projects as required.
Associates Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
3-5 years of directly related experience supporting network operations.
TS/SCI clearance required at start.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Software Powered by iCIMS