- 8-10 years of related software development experience.
- Experience with Documentum 6x/7.x architecture including Documentum Content Server maintenance, Webtop customization, Full Text Index Server, Documentum Query Language, Web Developer Kit and Document Transformation Services.
- Understanding of Java, XML, Workflows, Administration
- Knowledge and experience with EDMS, requirements analysis, systems evaluation, systems design, complex database systems is highly desired.
- Analytical ability, the discipline to maintain thorough documentation and commitment to client satisfaction are necessary.
- Strong leadership, management, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- EMC Composer is a required skill set.
- Desired skills: xCP, DFS, DRS, Brava, Kofax, Oracle/SQL, SBO/TBO, DAR file development, GIT, eclipse, Windows server experience, and familiarity with Security/Information Assurance guidelines.
- Successful candidate must be able to obtain and retain a Department of Interior security clearance. Candidates must be authorized to work in the US and a resident of the US for the previous 3 years with no longer than a 90 day absence.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.