GDIT is currently hiring in support of the 690th Cyberspace Operations Group (690 COG) performing 24/7/365 Air Force Information Network (AFIN) operations. The Enterprise Governance team will be comprised of experts in the field of Change Management, Infrastructure, Vulnerability Management, Boundary, Directory Services, Messaging, Monitoring and Storage and Virtualization. The team will evaluate the current operating environment and make recommended changes on both the technical environments and the business processes.
- Standardizing technology deployment and employment
- Recommending technology evolution to improve operations
- Aligning guidance and operations within mission areas by developing procedures, checklists and standard operating procedures to enhance and improve the AFIN performance and stability
- Reviewing change request implementation plans from mission areas for technical feasibility and risk to operations
- Developing draft Concept of Operations documents and reviewing doctrinal guidance to ensure mission areas are addressed appropriately within guidance
- Developing and maintaining Services Catalog for core services provided to AFIN users
- Documenting enterprise systems and tools in the baseline
- Identifying single points of failure within mission area
- Tracking project status affecting mission area
- Acting as mission area subject matter experts (SME) in support of enterprise working groups
Please Note: Shift work is possible.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
Additional industry certifications may be required within specific time frames.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors. With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Software Powered by iCIMS