Researches, monitors and analyzes intelligence data and makes recommendations based on that data.
1. Provides analysis and research for national security, infrastructure, technology, country, geographic area, biographic and targeted vulnerability.
2. Prepares assessments of current threats and trends based on the sophisticated collection, research and analysis of classified and open source information.
3. Develops and maintains analytical procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operational success.
4. Collects data using a combination of standard intelligence methods and business processes.
5. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject areas.
6. Participates in special projects as required
Bachelor's Degree in a related technical or military discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work/military experience.
2-5 years of related experience supporting intelligence operations.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Software Powered by iCIMS