General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT), a leading provider of systems engineering, integration, IT service operations and support solutions, is seeking talented professionals to deliver valuable services and solutions to our customers.
GDIT has a great team of experienced and knowledgeable managers who lead and support employee career development objectives. Our employees consider the company to be a solid partner in their career, with abundant opportunities for advancement and growth.
This exciting opportunity involves testing of new, custom applications for national level projects directly supporting Intelligence Community investigative users. We seek Senior Software Testers experienced in full lifecycle software/systems development processes, including systems and security requirements definition, prototyping, proof-of-concept, design, interface implementation, testing and maintenance. Migration of data stores from Oracle to Postgres and/or NoSQL to provide scalable storage and flexible data modeling are planned, along with a managed cloud migration. This is a growing program, great for highly motivated individuals desiring career progression through increasing levels of responsibility and use of newer technologies. Opportunities exist for lead developer and team level positions.
Associated deliverables may include but are not limited to:
- Validate coding methods, test work products, and document design specifications
- Experience with Functional (Unit, Integration, System, Acceptance) and Non-Functional (Performance, Security, Usability, Compatibility) testing methodologies
- Experience testing front and back end programs which perform bulk analysis of information using large-scale database systems
- Experience testing COTS and GOTS applications used to build scalable web services
- Experience with distributed services and front end Application Programming Interfaces (API's) and tools
- Collaborate on code reviews, internal processes, and application enhancements
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
- Combination of 10+ years software development/testing experience
- 5 years developing, deploying, maintaining and troubleshooting Web Applications, User Interfaces (UI)
- Database experience needs include Oracle, MariaDB / MySQL, Solr & Elasticsearch
- Experience with AWS CLI a plus, including DevOps in a cloud environment
- Candidates must have an active TS/SCI clearance w/current CI Poly OR be able to pass a CI Polygraph.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
#argt #isdcj #dpost
Software Powered by iCIMS