Develops computer systems specifications that address business requirements and that fit with company/customer system architecture standards.
1. Analyzes and evaluates existing or proposed systems and designs complex computer systems to process data.
2. Analyzes procedures and systems to refine their formulation and convert to programmable formats.
3. Writes or updates software specifications.
4. Creates logical data models based on functional requirements.
5. Performs quality assurance review of specifications for internal and external delivery.
6. Develops analytical tools for use in the design and redesign of systems.
7. Analyzes detail systems factors, including input and output requirements, information flow, hardware and software requirements, and reliability characteristics.
8. Coordinates with client to define problem, determine data availability, report requirements, and resolve system design problems.
9. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced analysts, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
10. Serves as a technical team or task leader.
11. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
12. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in a Computer Science or related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
10-15 years of directly related computer systems analysis and/or programming experience.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Software Powered by iCIMS