General Dynamics is seeking a CITRIX System Administrator in Springfiled, VA supporting a large DoD program.
Manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems
- Executes test procedures to assess systems performance, identify and troubleshoot difficult or unusual problems, and analyze results for the implementation of system upgrades.
- Monitors server resource allocation/utilization and performs capacity planning.
- Maintains knowledge and experience with Citrix, VMWare, and HP Blade technology.
- Has a thorough understanding of virtual desktop technology, VMWare, COTS, GOTS, and Active Directories (AD).
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
1. VCP, VCAP, VCP5-DCV, or VCDX5
2. CCNA Security, CySA+ (CSA+), GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, or SSCP
Four (4) years of experience in a large organization responsible for administering, operating, maintaining, and securing a large-scale computer network.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
#argt #isdcj #dpost
Software Powered by iCIMS