Develops computer systems specifications that address business requirements and that fit with company/customer system architecture standards.
1. Manage execution across DLA and DLA service providers in order to ensure all the individual components that make up the IT services are managed in an end-to-end manner.
2. Ensure DLA’s IT support is perceived by the customer as a self-contained, single, coherent entity. Intentionally deploy and actively manage a set of service support processes and service delivery processes based on ITIL guidance to enable consistent management of process-driven IT services seamlessly across a variable number of environments.
3. Ensure that ITIL-based processes effectively integrate with the processes, functions and roles deployed within and used by DLA, DLA customers, and DLA service providers.
4. Develop, document and manage processes regarding interfaces, interaction and responsibilities with other internal or external persons or entities that may either submit or receive an IT Incident or Service Request.
5. Design processes and procedures to enable the effective monitoring and reporting of the IT services, ensuring that enterprise processes (e.g., change management, configuration management, and problem management) are followed across the DLA IT infrastructure.
Bachelors Degree in a Computer Science or related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
0-2 years of directly related computer systems analysis and/or programming experience.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
#argt #isdcj #dpost
Software Powered by iCIMS