Click column header to sort
Supports the AH-1Z FMS APML customer maintaining the programs master schedule.
Development/maintenance of multiple project schedules to include:
1. Integration of multiple project schedules including vendor schedules into a single program master schedule.
2. Evaluate schedule progress against plan
3. Lead schedule development and status update meetings with required stakeholders
4. Maintain record of scope changes and schedule deviations
5. Integrated Master Plan (IMP) development
6. Follows established policies, guidelines, and procedures to ensure quality.
7. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
8. Provide support to the APML and Program/Case Manager as needed.
9. Participate in meetings to support logistics objectives.
10. Participates in special projects as required.
Candidate will possess understanding of scheduling fundamentals and their application within the Microsoft Project tool.
This position is not yet funded.
GDIT has a future opportunity for a iOS Developer in St. Louis, MO to join our team supporting the United State Postal Service. In this role you will be designing, developing, evaluating, planning and testing engineering specifications for software programs and applications working with the Retail Support System.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Leads, analyzes, designs, develops, and implements modules under limited supervision; performs additional duties as assigned
- Designs, develops, codes, tests, and debugs complex new software products, or makes significant enhancements to existing items
- Researches and integrates design strategies, product specifications, development schedules, and user expectations into product capabilities
- Resolves complex hardware/software compatibility and interface design considerations
- Lead and participate in highly complex projects with customers, managers, end-users and GDIT team
This program only accepted Green Card Holders or US citizens.
GDIT’s 35,000 employees are on the ground, beside our clients, in the lab and everywhere in-between offering technology transformation, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done. Join our team today!
Researches, designs, develops, and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software. This is an opportunity to join a team building a cloud-native web-based enterprise-level application to replace an existing system built on old technology. The development environment includes an Angular front-end, as well as a SOA using Java, Spring, Jira, GitHub, Hibernate tech stack, including RESTful services.
1. Provides advanced application development and technical support for customer websites.
2. May work in a consulting capacity across multiple tasks or contracts.
3. May collaborate with graphic artists to develop web page graphics that support interactive, marketing-focused content.
4. Provides technical consultation in new systems development, new package evaluations and enhancements of existing systems.
5. Prepares functional specifications from which programs will be written, then designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents programs.
6. Participates in the technical design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance of website enhancements.
7. Oversees systems tests and monitors test results and corrective actions.
8. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
9. May serve as a technical team or task leader.
10. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
11. Participates in special projects as required.
Supports customer logistics requirements through the analysis, organization, planning, and administration of various phases of day-to-day provisioning, spares, maintenance, and/or repair activities.
Supports the Royal Saudi Naval Forces at the NAVSUP in Philadelphia. Duties will include but are not limited to maintain all requisition requests for quote, procurement and technical research requirements, coordinate with commercial vendors for potential directs purchases and records all documentation for RSNF review and analysis and address program issues across acquisition, logistics and financial elements from a developmental and operational stand-point and provide Integrate Logistics Support (ILS) assessment and analysis.
- Analyzes standard contractual documents, technical data, customer usage data, customer maintenance practices, customer operation characteristics, and related reports for assigned contracts to determine spares provisioning or maintenance/repair requirements.
- Develops logistics plans in order to enhance distribution of goods and supplies.
- Follows established policies, guidelines, and procedures to ensure quality and cost control.
- Conducts distribution and network studies, monitors inventory and analyzes requirements in order to develop strategies to achieve desired delivery times.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
Researches, designs, develops and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software.
1. Designs, develops, codes, tests and debugs highly complex new software products or makes significant enhancements to existing software.
2. Develops and applies advanced methods, theories, and research techniques in the investigation and solution of complex and advanced software applications and problems.
3. Resolves highly complex hardware/software compatibility and interface design considerations.
4. Conducts investigations and tests of considerable complexity.
5. Factors emerging technologies and product supportability into design and implementation.
6. Provides input to staff involved in writing and updating technical documentation such as user manuals, system documentation, and training materials.
7. Advises hardware engineers on machine characteristics that affect software systems, such as storage capacity, processing speed, and input/output requirements.
8. Prepares reports on analyses, findings, and project progress, and presents results to management and/or customer personnel.
9. Serves as a customer interface to resolve problems and ensure requirements are met on a timely basis.
10. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced software developers, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
11. May serve as a technical team or task leader.
12. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
13. Participates in special projects as required.
Performs maintenance service tasks in the areas of plumbing, carpentry, painting, plastering, machine servicing, electrical repairs, and/or installations.
1. Performs advanced maintenance service tasks in the areas of plumbing, carpentry, painting, plastering, machine servicing, electrical repairs or installation.
2. Performs routine and non-routine repairs on electrical equipment.
3. Performs repairs on machinery or minor repairs to the structure including painting, plastering, carpentry, plumbing or electrical power.
4. Uses power tools and hand tools.
5. Repairs woodwork using carpentry tools.
6. Estimates time and materials costs of various projects.
7. Requisitions new supplies and equipment.
8. Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
10. Work to be performed in the Vertical Launch System (VLS) department. Perfrom a variety of advanced maintenance tasks including, but not limited to, lifting and moving materials such as Cell/Uptake Hatches, completing Deluge Valve Overhauls, and completing Cell and Uptake Hatch Removal/Installation/Overhauls. Loading and unloading vehicles and other activities in a helping or assisting mode. May perform repairs on machinery. Transport materials, tools, and equipment to and within work sites as required. Assist with shipboard installation of VLS equipment. May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced laborers.
Monitor current intelligence and threat situation. Analyze and determine threats to sustainment operations. Soldier Training Publication (STP 34-96B15-SM-TG/301-96-B-2450, Determine Significance of Incoming Information).
Review subordinate unit situation reports and collate into databases and daily intelligence summaries in written and graphic formats using Microsoft Word and PowerPoint or similar software. Present information orally to senior leaders if necessary (STP 34-96B12-SM-TG/301- 96B-1403 Maintain a Threat Database; 301-96B-1104 Gather Information for Intelligence Reports).
Geo-reference and plot enemy activity using geospatial software such as Falcon View, CPOF (Command Post of the Future), CIDNE (Combined Information Data Network Exchange) and/or Command and control Personal Computer PC (STP 34-96B15-SM-TG/301-96B-1153 Develop a Situation Template/301-96B-1404 Maintain the Situation Map (SITMAP)).
Utilizing message handling software (such as Multimedia Message Handler) and web browsers, retrieve multi-discipline intelligence reporting, including but not limited to, Human, Signals, and Imagery reporting and prepare threat assessments and summaries in written and graphic formats (STP 34-96B15-SM-TG/301-96B-1104 Gather Information for Intelligence Reports).
Conduct trend analysis of attacks upon, and threats to, sustainment units and/or main supply routes. Tabulate data using Excel or other data basing programs. Present the data in tabular format and summarize the findings. (STP 34-96B15-SM-TG/301-96B-2450 Determine Significance of Incoming Information; 301-96B-1103 Conduct a Military Briefing; 301-96B-1104 Gather Information for Intelligence Reports).
Retrieve enemy tactics techniques and procedures from raw reports and the finished products of other agencies. Determine which are of greatest interest to Sustainment units and present that information to the command (STP 34-96B15-SM-TG/301-96B-2450 Determine Significance of Incoming Information; 301-96B-1103 Conduct a Military Briefing; 301-96B-1104 Gather Information for Intelligence Reports).
Operate personal computers and communicate using email such as Microsoft Outlook.
Review reports for varies intelligence sources and contract articles for the commands operational and strategic level intelligence summary (STP 34-(96B12-SM-TG/301-96B-1403 Maintain a Treat Database; 301-96B-1104 Gather Information for Intelligence Reports.
Join our Virtual Job Fair June 27th, 2019 and learn about exciting careers in Cyber Security! You will get the opportunity to chat live with our Recruiters!
We are seeking Cyber Security Professionals in support of the JSP DCO IDM Program in Arlington and Alexandria VA. Top Secret w/ SCI eligibility required.
For your convenience we are holding two events!
Date: Thursday, June 27, 2019 11 am- 1 pm & 5 pm - 7 pm
Please register here!
We don’t respond to change, we drive it. No other company has the scale to provide cyber services like GDIT. We help agencies defend themselves from the increasing intensity of cyber-attacks. Today’s targets never stop moving. That’s why we never stay still.
For more details, click on the registration links or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to chatting with you at the event!
GDIT is seeking a Sr Technical Scrum Master who coordinates, monitors and provides technical direction of the scrum process from initiation through delivery for several service catalog work center initiatives.
- Coordinates and monitors the scrum process from initiation through delivery.
- Serves as liaison between the product owner, development team, and management in order to ensure that all targets and requirements are met.
- Maintains product backlog, release plans, and facilitates team productivity.
- Develops common strategies for release governance across multiple projects.
- Establishes consistent release management processes.
- Measures release cadence and effectiveness using common metrics across the assigned service catalog work center.
- Creates common standards and formats for release playbooks.
- Defines common mechanisms for rollback and standards for capturing release-related performance indicators.
- Forecasts demand for release resources and identify opportunities for greater efficiency across the enterprise.
- Leads technical analysis, design and architecture for the assigned service catalog work center initiatives.
- Leads operation of the service catalog initiatives, once deployed into production.
- Participates in special projects as required.
The Cyber Security Analyst (CSA) supports the cyber security activities of the government customer's Cyber Security Operations Center (CSOC).
The CSA works to ensure the enterprise computer networks are safe from cyber-attacks, whether internal or external. As the variety and number of cyber-attacks increases, the knowledge required to be effective will shift and change. Therefore, a major responsibility of CSA is to conduct research and stay current on the latest issues affecting the industry. Armed with this information, the CSA develops plans to secure the organization’s networks and then carries out the plan, installing or overseeing the installation of the software and hardware resources needed to protect the vulnerable infrastructure. The CSA is also responsible for supporting the planning, design, development, and testing, of new Cyber products and technology, as well as assisting with integration and deployment of those services. The CSA helps to ensure sound security and engineering practices are followed throughout a system's lifecycle. In addition, the CSA ensures that Government direction for engineering activities are implemented, maintain a working knowledge of new technologies, which may be implemented in security operations; and develops recommendations as requested. The CSA is also responsible for all security incident handling duties on multiple networks of several different classifications. Finally, the CSA ensures that they are appropriately trained and certified according to DoD 8570.01-M and other IC or DoD standards for the type and level of work performed.
Fabricates, installs, maintains, and repairs electronic, mechanical, and/or other types of components and equipment.
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to email@example.com or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
GDIT participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
GDIT participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.