Click column header to sort
Applies basic welding processes to join, surface, fabricate, or repair parts of metal or other weldable materials.
1. Applies appropriate welding processes to join, surface, fabricate, or repair parts of metal or other weldable materials.
2. Works from blueprints, engineering sketches, charts or work orders.
3. Lays out and marks points on parts or subassemblies using rule, square, scribe or templates.
4. Positions pieces to be welded into jigs, holding fixtures, guides and steps using measuring instruments and hand tools.
5. Inspects completed work for conformance to specifications.
6. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced welders.
7. May serve as a team leader.
8. Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
Systems Administrator (L2)
Location: Fort Shafter, Hawaii
GDIT is seeking Level 2 Systems Administrators to support the US Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM). Under the I2TS 3 task order, INSCOM ensures reliable, uninterrupted availability of Command, Control, Communications, Computers, and Information Management (C4IM) including: networks, hardware, software, engineering, and specialized tools at the point of customer need to support INSCOM's mission. INSCOM and its MSCs provide the enabling layer to connect the Army and its tactical formations to defense and national intelligence agencies via tactical networks. The ability to provide mission critical intelligence is dependent on the successful use of its information technology (IT) networks worldwide.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
An I2TS 3 Systems Administrator will:
- Perform systems administration of desktop and server systems connected to local and wide area networks. Desktop system management responsibilities involving account monitoring, security, Operating System (OS) installation, and other local area system administration related functions.
- Provide support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems
- Manage IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these systems
- Provide support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc.
- Provide Tier 1 and Tier 2 problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problem
- Provide support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers
- Provide support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process
- Configure and manage UNIX and Windows operating systems
- Install/load operating system and application software
- Isolate and resolve of hardware and software problems involving the applications, the operating system, the hardware, the communications infrastructure, or any combination thereof
- Troubleshoot, maintain integrity and configure network components along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance
- Integrate new technologies into new and existing systems including the transition and migration of corporate systems
Desirable Skills / Experience:
- Knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques used in network administration and support
- Knowledge of related hardware and software
- DoD 8570.01-M IAT Level II Computing Environment (CE) Certification as determined by the Program Manager is required prior to support on contract
- Required Security Environment Certification: CompTIA Security+ CE or equivalent
- Computing Environment certification: MTA 98-349, Windows Operating System Fundamental
- TS/SCI required
- Candidates must be willing and able to attain a CI Polygraph for certain positions as determined by the contract
GDIT is currently seeking a Junior HR Admin for an Evening Shift position on a contract in Kuwait. In accordance with the Kuwait Labor Law, we are not able to consider female candidates for this Evening Shift position, due to restrictions in host country labor laws. An active Secret Clearance is required.
1. Performs casualty liaison activities and ensures timely, accurate information flow.
a. Conducts patient tracking (wounded, injured, and ill) within the Combat Support Hospital (CSH)
b. Interacts with Nurse Case Managers, Division and Corps G1s and Brigade S1s, and the Theater Casualty Assistance Center in order to facilitate patient transition; maintains administrative database of Soldiers in transition process.
c. Generates reports utilizing the Defense Casualty Information Processing System to send updates to the Casualty Assistance Center. Ensures accurate and timely reporting of casualties that occur within their area of responsibility.
2. Maintains and provides status of casualties at Medical Treatment Facility (MTF) to reporting units and the theater CAC.
a. Reviews each patient’s status, documents newly arrived patients, and collects casualty related information for entry into the DCIPS database.
b. Responsible for providing regulatory progress and supplemental updates on the health of Soldiers and Civilians admitted /transitioning to a MTF to reporting units and the Theater CAC.
c. Conducts patient tracking using the Transportation Command Regulating and Command and Control Evacuation System and Transition Minimized Differential Signaling.
3. Knowledgeable in the execution of systems and procedures in accordance with Department of the Army and Department of Defense regulations which facilitate accurate and timely reporting of casualties and transmittal of casualty information to reporting commands and the theater Casualty Assistance Center.
a. Collects and delivers fax, email, courier, and phone (secure and non-secure) services necessary for team to transmit reports. Ensures team is aware of all reports processed during shift by updating a pass on brief.
b. Monitors systems access and availability and provides theater CAC, CSH's Patient Administration Section, and reporting units system report.
4. Maintains point of contact (POC) listing that contains names, phone numbers, and email addresses for the team's chain of command, site and administrative POCs (i.e. billeting, messing, transportation, equipment support, etc.).
5. Maintains security clearance for secure communications.
6. CLT Clerk is flexible to perform Personnel Accountability (PA) duties IAW ATP 1-0.2 depending on mission requirements. Personnel accountability is by-name management of the location and duty status of all personnel assigned or attached to a unit. It includes tracking the movement of Soldiers, military members of other Services, DOD and DA Civilians, and CAAF as they arrive at and depart from a unit for duty.
Help Desk Technician
Fort Belvoir, VA
GDIT is seeking candidates to support the United States Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM) vision to maintain a trusted high performing team who lives the Army values and delivers operational readiness by integrating and maintaining Logistics and Business software.
GDIT PC/LAN Management Analysts (internal title) will provide support to the INSCOM C2IO program, installs, troubleshoots, repairs and maintains technology and telecommunications equipment. Provides reports, completes requests for new service, determines methodology for installing PC’s/LAN connectivity, telephone service, determines appropriateness of moderate equipment changes or modifications, call switches, test trunks, test links and installs communication circuits.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Install, maintain and repairs voice, data and wireless communications systems.
- Maintain technology/telecommunication equipment and installs, rearranges and removes equipment and associated wiring.
- Interpret service orders, circuit diagrams, and electrical schematics.
- Test, locate, and repair equipment problems associated with trouble calls, and performs routine maintenance.
- Verifies work order information and receipt of all necessary equipment and information.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced technicians.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of the technologies, tools, and equipment used in technology/telecommunications systems support.
*** All applicants must possess a current Top Secret/SCI security clearance. ***
Performs a variety of quality control tests/inspections on products, materials, components, parts, etc.
1. Performs a variety of quality control tests/inspections on products, materials, components, parts, etc. at various stages of the production process to ensure compliance with quality and reliability standards.
2. Records and analyzes data and writes summaries and reports to validate or show deviations from existing standards.
3. Works closely with management to ensure adherence to ISO standards and NAVSEA Standard Items.
4. Recommends modifications to existing, or suggests new, standards, methods, and procedures.
5. Maintains appropriate documentation related to quality assurance tests and inspections.
6. Provides quality training.
7. May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff members.
8. Guides and directs employees in quality improvement efforts.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
10. Has experince in reading blueprint drawings.
10. This is a 1st Shift position working in the Fabrication Shop.
Help Desk Specialist/Technician
El Segundo, CA
General Dynamics is seeking a Help Desk Specialist/Technician for our Air Force customer in El Segundo, CA. If you are seeking an opportunity to support our nation's military on a program that has a lot of excellent opportunities within a Fortune 100 company - then this position is perfect for you!
Help Desk Specialist/Technician
Screens; refers and diagnoses internal inquiries and work requests as they relate to maintenance of personal computers and related systems.
Installs; configures; and upgrades computer hardware and software.
Provides end-user software troubleshooting and support.
Applies advanced diagnostic techniques to identify problems; investigate causes; and recommend solutions.
Provides troubleshooting and support.
Participates in the administration of e-mail systems.
Provides phone and help-desk support for local and off-site users.
Analyzes customer needs to determine functional and cross-functional requirements.
Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
Participates in special projects as required.
General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology, systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors. Our company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.
We have an immediate need for an Systems Engineer to assist in implementing new features and services through assessing and testing new techniques and support processes. Of particular importance is the ability of the resources to understand and operate within an Active Directory environment.
The Systems Engineer will be responsible for:
- Maintain infrastructure with latest updates and patching
- Deployments to distributed systems
- Research, design, and recommend solutions to meet requirements
- Develop and test automated scripts and processes for software deployment and data gathering
- Provide support and troubleshoot issues quickly
- Develop and document processes and procedures
We can only accept Green Card Holders or US Citizens for this program.
GDIT has an immediate opening for an on-site Senior Systems Administrator supporting the Combat Arms Center (CAC) G6 Mission Data Center (MDC) on a US Army contract at Fort Leavenworth, KS. This is the start of a three (3) year IT services contract managing a SharePoint Server Enterprise. The candidate must have experience configuring and administering Windows Server 2012 R2, SQL Server, and SharePoint Server 2013 – 2016. Must have experience with VMware 6.0, and practical experience to perform VMware server farms contingency operations, disaster recovery, business continuity, COOP, and contingency processes.
This is a senior systems administrator position and must have five years practical experience in the following:
- VMware ESXi, vRealize Operations (vROps), and vCloud.
- Windows Server 2012 R2 Administration
- EMC VNX SAN and Fibre Channel switches
- MS SQL database (SQL 2014 with always on availability cluster)
- MS IIS and related services
- MS SharePoint Server 2013/2016
We are GDIT. The people supporting and securing some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work has meaning and impact on the world around us, but also on us, and that’s important.
GDIT is your place. You make it your own by embracing autonomy, seizing opportunity, and being trusted to deliver your best every day.
We think. We act. We deliver. There is no challenge we can’t turn into opportunity. And our work depends on an Accountant/Close-out Analyst joining our team activities at Falls Church,VA.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator.
Are you interested in work that gives you the opportunity to use your skills to solve complex problems? Are you passionate about accounting/closeout? GDIT has a great opportunity for an accountant with direct close-out experience.
General Summary: In compliance with GDIT’s Closeout policy, the candidate
will be responsible for preparation, posting, and collection of final invoices, and
submission of final release documents, for a variety of contract types and
customers, to include Government and Civilian Agencies.
Principal Duties/ Responsibilities:
- Verify closeout check list has been completed prior to initiating the final Invoice process.
- Determine if quick close out is applicable.
- Collect internal reports by fiscal year in order to summarize total incurred costs.
- Apply DCAA negotiated indirect rates for each applicable fiscal year.
- Determine total claim to include all reimbursable costs (including applicable indirect costs) and total applicable fees including fees not previously invoiced.
- Reconcile total payments received to total calculated claim.
- Prepare close out invoice and attach completed billing check list.
- Submit Invoice to Department Manager for audit approval.
- Coordinate with Finance and Contracts on issues discovered during preparation and analysis. Follow-up on any corrections that need to be made.
- Input approved claim into financial system.
- Prepare release and assignments letters to be mailed with close out invoice.
- Scan invoice and supporting documentation into PDF format for DCAA audit purposes.
- Update Closeouts log.
- Send customer the closeout package via government systems, e-mail or mail.
Primary responsibility is management of the RMF process as required and within the context of the contracted services, including review and update of all necessary documentation; coordinating responses to customer questions; and participating in code and system security reviews. In addition; the security engineer will regularly review system scans; Test & Patch up to 70 physical and virtual devices including ACAS and BURP scans; provide timely responses to IAVA; IAVB; ALERACTS; MILPERS; WARNORDS; OPORDS; and other vulnerability alerts. Participate in threat monitoring and provide remediation and remediation guidance for common software and web application vulnerabilities; and monitor system classification guides to ensure that documentation and other program artifacts are appropriately marked and stored.
Be able to install; customize; configure; optimize and trouble-shoot hardware and software on new and existing physical and virtual computer systems. Design and administer; manage & monitor a VMware and Microsoft Azure clouds cluster; administer and manage a virtualized Microsoft Windows 2008 and 2012 network environment supporting a Microsoft Web Development. Components include Windows Server 2012; SQL 2014 w/Reporting Services; IIS 8.5; SharePoint 2013. Manage; monitor and test backup/restore process. Be able to perform daily user administrative tasks and log and system monitoring. Recommend lab reconfiguration and upgrades in support of rapidly changing development and test environments within DoD environment and remotely support deployed applications; track and configure all assets
Provide support for a program, organization, system, or enclave's information assurance program
- Provide support for proposing, coordinating, implementing, and enforcing information systems security policies, standards, and methodologies
- Evaluate security solutions to ensure they meet security requirements for processing FOUO and classified information
- Perform vulnerability/risk assessment analysis to support certification and accreditation
- Provide, Integrity and deployment of multiple types of information security products across the CAC enterprise SharePoint Portals
- Utilize PowerShell within the Windows Server operating environment.
- Develop and implements testing strategies and document results.
- Provide advice and training to end-users & Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff members.
- Review Change Management Plan, Configuration Management Plan and Patch Management Plan
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participate in special projects as required.
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to email@example.com or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
GDIT participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
GDIT participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.