Click column header to sort
We are GDIT. The people supporting and securing some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work has meaning and impact on the world around us, but also on us, and that’s important.
GDIT is your place. You make it your own by embracing autonomy, seizing opportunity, and being trusted to deliver your best every day.
We think. We act. We deliver. There is no challenge we can’t turn into opportunity. And our work depends on a Network Engineer joining our team to support JSP-ETM activities in Arlington, VA.
The Network Engineer is responsible for installing, configuring, monitoring and maintaining network devices (switches, routers) of data and communications networks as part of Network Team. The candidate will work with Shift Manager, Tier I/II Service Desk Technicians, cable’s team to resolve customer impacting network outages, network changes and activation.
- Install, configure systems to user environments and maintain/monitor communications network devices
- Schedules authorized outages to implement proposed solutions.
- Analyzes network topologies and traffic and capacity requirements.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting to users.
- Perform network administration duties.
- May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced network personnel.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
This position will work Saturday & Sunday, 10PM to 10AM.
GDIT is currently identifying qualified candidates for a Deputy Program Director that will support a prime Air Force proposal. Contract award is anticipated by October 2019.
The Deputy Program Director will manage and support the successful completion of all tasks in assigned program area.
GDIT is currently identifying qualified candidates for a Program Director that will support a prime Air Force proposal. Contract award is anticipated by October 2019.
The Program Director will manage and responsible for the successful completion of all tasks in assigned program area with annual revenues of $50M and above.
Serves as a natively-fluent Arabic social media specialist supporting a web-based social media program at MacDill AFB. Develops and maintains expertise with designated regional issues and draws upon publicly available online information resources. Reads, analyzes, and drafts communications regarding regional and ideological discussions in specified foreign language media environments. Examines current media statements or postings to support trend analysis and identifies key communicators. Demonstrates reading and writing expertise in the assigned language and incorporates custom social media solutions to comprehend online environments and communicate trends effectively. Assists with operations planning. Demonstrates knowledge of online social media and different technologies, and documents activities, notes, informative papers, or whitepapers written in English. Some travel may be required. Ability to work nonstandard hours and in on-call status for periods of time may be required.
Join General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) and be a part of the team of men and women that solve some of the world’s most complex technical challenges.
We were recently awarded the Joint Strike Fighter (JSF) F-35 IT program support contract. We are providing knowledge-based, information assurance and cybersecurity IT services to the F-35 JSF Virtual Enterprise (JVE) network in support of the F-35 Lightning II Joint Program Office (JPO). Our services include program management, enterprise performance management, enterprise architecture, implementation of emerging capabilities and requirements, life cycle management, operations & maintenance, enterprise data management, service desk support and IT training.
We are building a team of dedicated professionals and are currently seeking a Logistics Analyst Sr Advisor. This position performs limited aspects of technical supply management work (e.g., inventory management, storage management, cataloging, and property utilization) related to local or other supply activities:
- Assignments usually relate to stable or standardized segments of technical supply management operations; or to functions or subjects that are narrow in scope or limited in difficulty.
- Uses knowledge of DoD Asset Management Principles.
- Develops and presents asset management reporting and summaries.
- The work generally involves individual case problems or supply actions.
- This work may require consideration of program requirements together with specific variations in or from standardized guidelines.
- Performs day-to-day activities required to lead and instruct asset management team, such as relaying instructions, managing system queue assignments, tracking progress of contractor functions, and preparing designated asset management reports. Advanced skills utilizing REMEDY, Microsoft Excel, Access and Word.
- Maintains an accurate inventory of Government-owned equipment (GOE), Government- furnished property (GFP), and other hardware or software as a component of the current Accountable EITSM and CMDB, i.e., Remedy.
- Tracks, monitors, and documents inventory of Government-furnished end user hardware and software dynamically in the Service Management System (currently Remedy) as hardware is deployed into the environment. Inventory information shall include, but not be limited to, manufacturer, model number, quantity, item name, item description, serial number, recipient name, and recipient location.
- Performs warehouse management and logistics support activities to include: managing the receipt, storage, issue and disposal IT assets.
- Tracks asset information for all customer-facing systems including asset tagging.
- Assists with large-scale deployments of equipment to customer locations. This includes delivery logistics, tracking of inventory flows and customer communication regarding schedule, disposition, shipping problems, etc.
General Dynamics Information Technology – Federal Civilian Division is looking for a Decision Gate (DG) Coordinator to join our team to support the U.S. Army Medical Research and Development Command (USAMRDC). This position is based in Ft. Detrick, Maryland. The DG Coordinator will support the following tasks in support of the Research, Development & Acquisition Support Office (RDASO)
- Manage the implementation and sustained execution of the Command’s Decision DG processes.
- Schedule, coordinate, and administer monthly Army and DHA Annual Decision Gate Reviews, Materiel Development Decision (MDD) Reviews, Milestone Reviews, and other key events to support program development activities.
- Conduct technical reviews of DG presentations and documentation to ensure adherence to DG polices, and provide constructive comments for briefing improvement back to the IPTs.
- Construct read-ahead packages for MRDC leadership prior to DG meetings, to include developing briefing facer pages that succinctly and tactfully summarize contentious programmatic issues senior leadership needs to be aware of to make informed decisions.
- Develop detailed and accurate meeting minutes immediately following DG meetings.
- Staff the minutes with stakeholders for input and secure MRDC and DHA senior leaders' approval and signature per standard procedures.
- Develop and issue taskers generated at DG meetings immediately following meeting completion.
- Track taskers to ensure timely completion and closeout.
- Collect, analyze, and interpret large amounts of data and DG program information; create reports and recommendations for leadership as needed.
- Maintain and report DG program information to MRDC, AFC, ASA(ALT), and other customers as needed and in various IT systems (e.g., DG Website, DAMIR, DAVE, SMS, PMRT).
- In coordination with other RDA Support Office members, and using Transition Agreements and other program information, identify and schedule programs requiring Materiel Development Decisions.
- Recommend DG process improvements to make the process more effective and efficient.
- Conduct DG related training as needed.
- Participates in special projects as required.
GDIT is hiring a Data Analyst in support of research studies for Defense & Veterans Brain Injury Center (DVBIC) located at Ft. Bragg, North Carolina's Army/ Military Installation.
The data anayst will support activities associated with clinical trials in the area of Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) and provides assurance of accurate documentation in compliance with all governing regulations. S/he serves as a liaison for collaborating between institutions, human subjects review boards, and commercial partners.
Learn more about DVBIC HERE
- Supports activities associated with clinical trials in the area of TBI to include but not limited to: protocol development, operational procedures and forms development, assistance in study implementation, data analysis, and technical reporting.
- Develops databases or modifies existing databases to create datasets for analysis.
- Determines and applies optimal statistical analysis tools required for study proposals.
- Authors document components describing research design and analysis
- Manages and analyzes data generated from clinical investigational and research studies.
- Provides critical analysis of study results to assist in interpretation and decision making Prepares documents reporting statistical analysis and descriptive data to be used in research reports.
- Assists in the development of reports or manuscripts.
- Provides assurance of accurate documentation in compliance with all governing regulations.
- Serves as a liaison for collaborating institutions, human subjects review boards, and commercial partners.
Non Primary Responsibilities:
- Other duties consistent with the above responsibilities.
Proficient in SAAS-MOD Operations; procedures and practices; to include maintenance of SAAS-MOD connectivity; processing of Daily Cycles and Reports; support of normal inventory operations; and proper accountability of stocks.
4.24.1 Expected to resolve virtually all problems; which arise on own initiative. Controversial issues; matters with far reaching implications and major impact on policy or theater readiness are discussed with the 1stTSC; ARCENT and CENTCOM to reach jointly acceptable positions.
4.24.2 Responsible for planning; integrating and coordinating theater-wide ammunition supply; maintenance and demilitarization programs; overall theater surveillance and stockpile reliability programs; and Class V automation integration and asset reporting for the theater; to include acquiring and monitoring program funds and assets. 4.24.3 Provide supply; inventory and stockpile management for all U.S. Army ammunition stocks in SWA to include storage levels and stockage objectives; training ammunition supply support; central requisitioning; force modernization; asset stratification; asset movement; disposition; re-distribution; retrograde; call forward; foreign military sales; maintenance; demilitarization; and disposal instructions. 4.24.4 Identify shortages and recommend resupply actions; monitor on hand stocks for both operational and training ammunition; and keep accountability and visibility of all munitions. 4.24.5 Assist in the setting and establishing of stockage objectives in the CENTCOM AOR; the Theater Storage Area (TSA); and maintaining accountability. 4.24.6 Update and brief orders. Preparation of PowerPoint presentations/briefings. 4.24.7 Knowledge to plan; organize; and direct studies to develop long range plans and forecasts. The analyses are based on doctrinal regulation; ARCENT published guidance; and historical trends. The longest term used for these analyses would be to set Quarterly Stock Objectives. At he most this would be 30 days prior to the stockage levels being applied. Employees would be utilized to provide data analyses for military planning based on green suit guidance. 4.24.8 Assist in analyzing missions and resource tasking requirements in conjunction with higher level guidance; regarding operations to develop; adapt; modify; coordinate and implement OPLANS; fragmentation orders (FRAGOS) and related planning documents. 4.24.9 Serve as subject matter expert in ammunition operations and contingency planning. 4.24.10 Assist in the development of logistical doctrine; Tactics and Procedures (TTPs); and attend training meetings.
4.24.11 Analyze and resolve problems in nonstandard and standard ammunition management to develop; publish and implement regulatory and procedural guidance.
4.24.12 Knowledge of a wide range of ammunition allocation concepts; principles; and practices of a professional or administrative nature; such as would be gained through extended hands on experience; and skill on allocation of resources in difficult and complex work assignments.
4.24.13 Study; analyze; and develop methods to improve on the forecasting and reporting procedures for standard and nonstandard ammunition.
4.24.14 Contacts are with ammunition managers at individual units; installations HQDA; JMC; USASOC; FORSCOM; USMC; and other MACOMs. The purpose is to resolve ammunition supply problems; insufficient authorizations; redistribution of allocations; and suspended ammunition items. Discuss ammunition issues consistent with HQDA; JMC; USASOC; and FORSCOM policies. Contacts are for the purpose of planning; recommending; coordinating and reporting ammunition requirements. 4.24.15 Duties will be performed in accordance with AR 190-11 (PHYSICAL SECURITY OF ARMS; AMMUNITION; AND EXPLOSIVES); AR 710-1 (CENTRALIZED INVENTORY MANAGEMENT OF THE ARMY SUPPLY SYSTEM); AR 710-2 (SUPPLY POLICY BELOW THE NATIONAL LEVEL); AR 735-5 (PROPERTY POLICIES AND PROCEDURES ACCOUNTABILITY); DA PAM 710-2-2 (SUPPLY SUPPORT ACTIVITY SUPPLY SYSTEM: MANUAL PROCEDURES); DA PAM 385-64 (AMMUNITION AND EXPLOSIVES SAFETY STANDARDS); FM 4-30.1 (MUNITIONS DISTRIBUTION IN THE THEATER OF OPERATIONS); FM 4-30.13 (AMMUNITION HANDBOOK: TACTICS; TECHNIQUES; AND PROCEDURES FOR MUNITIONS HANDLERS) and Munitions Branch guidance.
Provides installation, maintenance and troubleshooting support of information systems applications and related peripheral hardware.
1. Monitors and responds to hardware and software problems utilizing a variety of hardware and software testing tools and techniques in support of F-22 IMIS.
2. Installs and configures applications software and related hardware (such as desktops, servers, and related peripherals like printers, scanners, drives, monitors and video teleconferencing hardware).
3. Provides software and system troubleshooting and support.
4. Provides technical support and training to end-users.
5. May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced technicians.
6. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
- System backup and recovery
- Potential for approximately 50% travel. Company paid with per diem.
- Ability to lift 40lbs, for example; computer equipment
- Ability to attend and lead meetings with ranking military and contract personnel.
- Strong customer service and mission focused.
- Adequate medical health for deploying to austere locations where specialized medications or treatments may not be available. This position will require deployment for which a government evaluation of your medical condition is required.
Shift work, on call duty, and deployment to national and international locations at a minimum of 25% of the time is required.
General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) is currently seeking an experienced IT professional to work as a systems administrator on a team of dedicated professionals delivering enterprise solutions for several large scale management information systems. These MIS environments include networks spanning multiple security enclaves within a hybrid (Windows & RHEL) environment. The ideal candidate will have excellent problem-solving and communications skills as well as a previous work history of providing tier 2 and/or tier 3 support in a large enterprise environment. This position requires an individual who possesses a positive attitude, organizational skills, a drive to focus and produce results, while effectively managing customer relationships in a constantly changing and evolving environment. While the primary focus of this position is systems administration there will be growth opportunities in the area of solutions engineering for the ideal candidate. This is a full-time salaried position with compensation to be based on experience and overall strength of the candidate. In addition to receiving a competitive salary and generous health and personal benefits, the IT Engineer will enhance their skill set among a talented and technically accomplished group of colleagues.
Essential Job Duties:
- Systems administration tasks primarily within the Microsoft solution stack, though Linux experience is a plus
- Specific experience with administration of Microsoft Identity Manager (or other identity management solution) is a big plus
- Resolve issues escalated from team members, providing guidance and education
- Identifies, analyzes, and resolves system incidents with both short-term workarounds and long-term solutions
- Responds to escalated service desk/team requests
- Actively coordinate and collaborate with team members and customers to understand, propose, and continuously implement service improvements
- Communicate effectively (in oral and written form) with a variety of individuals; work well within small and large team environments.
- Participates in special projects as required
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to email@example.com or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
GDIT participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
GDIT participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.