Click column header to sort
Analyzes user needs and performs research and functional analysis on a variety of projects. The successful candidate will be responsible for being part of team that supports Intelligence Community requirements. In addition, the candidate will collect, analyze, and execute project requirements and interface daily with the client directly.
1. Provides a key role in communicating and supporting operational requirements for the customer by interfacing between customer equities at home, in the field, and with other US Government agencies.
2. Supports and provides keen insight into a wide range of operational and programmatic activities that transcends geographic or transnational issues.
3. Manages and tracks cases supporting the customer's operational requirements; draft, coordinate, and/or monitor intelligence reports and production; provides timely guidance, including identifying risks and proposing mitigation strategies.
4. Conducts research and analysis using customer tools and databases; and demonstrates expert knowledge and/or proficiency in a geographical area or substantive issue
5. Directly and indirectly supervises and mentors field operations to successfully plan, design, develop and implement new program initiatives.
6. Conducts and supervises needs assessments and feasibility studies.
7. Ensures appropriate mechanisms for program monitoring and evaluation, backstopping, and problem solving for field programs.
8. Analyzes, monitors and evaluates success rate of the program activities completed as per implementation plan on a monthly basis.
OUTSIDE PLANT PROJECT MANAGER
Top Secret Clearance is required
Offutt AFB, Nebraska
The Outside Plant (OSP) SME Project Manager provides engineering and technical expertise on structured cabling and infrastructure pathway installation projects.
Surveys facilities and designs site specific schematics, bill of materials, and subsequent construction drawings (floor plans, room plans, and rack elevation/equipment drawings).
Prepares documentation as required for submission of a complete package, (e.g. Statement of Work, Implementation Schedule, detailed material list).
Analyze building floor plan diagrams, engineering drawings, and technical specifications to plan, coordinate, and carryout the installation activities outlined in site-specific installation plans.
Supervises and oversees OSP projects from inception to completion and provides weekly status and progress reports to GDIT Site Lead.
Job functions also can include installation of backboards; electrical metal tubing; raceway; ladder racks; equipment cabinets; inner duct; equipment grounding; premise copper and fiber optic cabling; fiber optic and distribution panels. Installs; tests; and turn-up of Ethernet; SONET; and electronic router systems.
Determination of system integration requirements; coordinates and implements voice; video and data systems cutover to include integration with existing systems.
Perform and document testing for copper and fiber optic structured cabling systems.
Evaluate subcontractor performance with compliance to specifications; and provide recommendations for process or task improvement.
Control and document the expenditure of project logistic support materials.
Documents redline changes to engineering drawings; managing the change control process; and provide as-built drawings and test data for the finished project.
GDIT is seeking a Clinical Research Coordinator in support of the Clinical Investigation Department (CID) at the Naval Medical Center in Portsmouth, VA (NMCP). CRCs support the Department Head of the CID and coordinate and conduct human clinical research in conjunction with the Principal Investigators (PI) of IRB-approved research protocols at NMCP. NMCP conducts biomedical research in general surgery, psychology, otolaryngology, pediatrics, nursing research, orthopedics, women’s health, and emergency medicine.
Learn More about NMCP HERE
- Coordinate the research activities of IRB-approved study protocols. Protocols will include both pediatric and adult patients, animals and human anatomical specimens (including cadavers). The specific protocol(s) requiring CRC support shall be determined by the Department Head of CID.
- Support and conduct research in conjunction with the PIs of the assigned IRB-approved protocols.
- Support to the Department Head of CID and the PIs of each protocol in accordance with written policies and procedures as set forth in Title 21 of the Code of Federal Regulations, NMCP, and Bureau of Medicine & Surgery (BUMED) instructions
- Recruit and screen subjects using protocol inclusion/exclusion criteria.
- Administer and collect questionnaires from patients and healthcare providers at study sites.
- Observe patient care teams and complete teamwork questionnaires at local study sites.
- Assign appropriate subject identification number per protocol design.
- Ensure that the consent process has taken place effectively and all questions are answered satisfactorily and documented.
- Input research data into database.
- Report adverse events to the IRB-protocol PI for submission to governing agencies and sponsors as required by protocol and regulations.
- Evaluate compliance of research subject to protocols and complete documentation of status and progress.
- Conduct telephone or face-to-face interviews and mail government approved information for follow-up visits.
- Maintain detailed documentation of the research study including but not limited to individual patient files, databases as required by the protocol and the Investigator’s File Binder/Regulatory Binder.
- In collaboration with CID, PIs, and assigned medical monitor, prepare reports and other correspondence regarding the research protocol for the IRB, granting agencies, industry sponsors, and other organizations as required by regulation and/or the protocol.
- In collaboration with key research personnel and investigators, process and prepare specimens for lab analysis and shipping.
- Interact on a regular basis with the PI regarding the conduct of the research study.
- Attend local conferences (approved by the COR) and other meetings as required by the protocol, the PI, or the sponsoring agency.
- Respond to research participants in an efficient and timely manner and documents interactions appropriately.
- Observe safety regulations when working in ambulatory care spaces and inpatient wards (such as the use of government provided personal protective equipment (PPE)).
- Provide other research support duties that are within the scope of work.
Performs a variety of general administrative tasks in support of the day-to-day operations of an office, group or customer.
Hours are 7:30 a.m. to 4p.m. NO FLEXIBILITY. Candidate hired is expected to work these hours, no exceptions. Candidate will serve as the primary focal point; will administer and troubleshoot office databases, update websites/SharePoint sites, set up new user accounts and accesses; run reports; perform database clean up tasks.
Contracts Expert, Strategic Opportunity Support Services
As we build an organization to lean into the accelerated growth of the new GDIT, the Strategic Opportunity Support Services team is seeking to add to our dedicated team support by adding a contracts professional that is well-versed in regulations and requirements with an expertise in complicated contract issues across multiple Federal/Commercial/State/Local bodies of knowledge. This position would focus on supporting GDIT proposals, programs, and advisory services as a part of the Strategic Opportunity Support Services Contracts Team. This individual will be highly experienced in providing Contracts expertise in dispute resolutions, ability to apply strategic resolutions to address business and programmatic issues, as well as identifying & analyzing complex and high-risk contract matters. This position requires a significantly diverse agile mindset with contractual knowledge to provide dedicated support across all Divisions.
Core hours: 07:30-3:00. Candidate may be required to escort visitors and walk-ins to the correct location. Will keep detailed records/metrics of all mail transitioning through mail room. Receive and distribute mail as required. Help organize and file written correspondence for customer's mail pick-up and mail inquires. May be required to occasionally attend a mail services meeting, the candidate will not be required to prepare or manage a meeting in the traditional office role. May be required to float to other local Chantilly buildings to provide support if needed.
**Position requires an in-scope TS/SCI clearance and polygraph.**
Hours: Core hours are between 9 - 2 p.m. (schedule can be worked out per the customer's approval) *Responsible for providing general office support along with accurately managing schedules of a medium to high complexity; with the ability to prioritize and manipulate calendars for senior level management *Must be skilled in Microsoft Office - emphasis on Outlook Mail & Calendar, Word, and general usage/knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel *Responsible for responding to customers' questions and inquiries from all levels, within and outside the organization -in a timely and professional manner *Responsible for deconflicting appointments for management, as well as locating and scheduling conference rooms, VTC meetings, and/or training sessions for team members on an ad hoc basis - supporting an office of approximately 100+ staff and contractors *Responsible for monitoring incoming emails and telephone calls for senior management* Will utilize web-based applications to initiate, submit, and track visitor access; pass clearances for officer staff who are scheduled to visit other agencies/buildings for meetings *Will be responsible for reviewing documents to ensure proper grammar and spelling are used, and utilizing written communication skills to edit comments and communications for the office *Will order supplies and determine (without prompting) the supply needs of the office - including coordinating repair or replacement of office equipment *Responsible for supporting the maintenance and update of budget spreadsheets and duty rosters, if necessary *Responsible for quickly learning the travel reservation system in order to coordinate several individual's schedules and travel requests - will be required to make travel arrangements, to include official transportation - will be required to perform research in order to determine the best route for management to travel; to include finalizing travel expenses for each traveler *Mentorship is available to help train candidates not familiar with customer systems and processes - However, the candidate should have working knowledge of the required job functions *Prior Agency experience is highly desired.
GDIT is hiring a Neuroscience Clinician to support the Defense & Veterans Brain Injury Center (DVBIC) located at DVBIC Headquarters in Silver Spring, MD. As the traumatic brain injury (TBI) Pathway of Care manager within the Military Health System (MHS), the Defense and Veterans Brain Injury Center (DVBIC) promotes state-of-the-science care from point-of-injury to reintegration for service members, veterans, and their families to prevent and mitigate consequences of mild to severe TBI.
Learn More About DVBIC HERE
The Neuroscience Clinician will, in collaboration with the DoD and VA health care system, support and participate in the development, writing, creation and/or improvement in TBI related documents, recommendations, tools and/or resources. These products will be utilized by providers, service members and/or family members as they relate in the care, treatment and effects of a TBI along the continuum of care and recovery. Incumbent provides clinical input and educational opportunities for DVBIC, the Services and the VA on issues related to TBI and are aimed at improving standards of care and education for TBI.
- Review existing and ongoing studies regarding TBI care in civilian and military populations to ensure translation into clinical recommendations and practice.
- Ensure new products or tools do not conflict with existing protocols or guidance.
- Assist in the development, writing, creation and/ improvements in TBI related documents, recommendations, tools and/or resources.
- Collaborate with senior leadership, internal and external stakeholders and other SMEs to ensure sufficient evidence and evaluation for a clinical recommendation, support tools, educational tools, or other requested products will meet customers need or intended population.
- Attend and participate in scholarly, academic and scientific presentations, meetings and/or provides work for publication in scientific related journals or other format.
- Provide clinical input to DVBIC, the Services and the VA on improving standards of care, medical systems, TBI clinic development and TBI education across a wide network of organizations, clinical professionals, and key leadership.
- Provides educational opportunities for the multidisciplinary team involved in the care of military and veterans with TBI.
- If stipulated by the government that the Neuroscience Clinician should have expertise in medical informatics and requires a background in health informatics and/or data analytics, the following skills will complement or substitute for the aforementioned.
Use established processes and procedures; perform routine packing of various material to include electronic and computer equipment, construction material, administrative supplies, and medical items for shipment domestically and overseas. Works under minimal supervision. May assist more experienced packers and craters in moderately-complex packing/crating activities. Ability to select packing containers, protective devices, cushioning material; basic math skills; able to prioritize work and perform under time constraints; ability to operate forklift; able to use a variety of hand, pneumatic, and power tools. Good communication and interpersonal skills. Able to work with a team.
Initial schedule of 0800-1630 or 0900-1730, with options of starting as early as 0600 M-F as staffing changes allow. Evening and weekend work may be required. CDL Class B Passenger Endorsement Minimum of two years driving experience. Must have "P" Passenger endorsement. Must have clean driving record. Must have familiarity with wheelchair lifts in vehicles and/or willing to learn.
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to email@example.com
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
GDIT participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
GDIT participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.