Click column header to sort
GDIT is seeking candidates to support the US Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM). Under the I2TS 3 task order, INSCOM ensures reliable, uninterrupted availability of Command, Control, Communications, Computers, and Information Management (C4IM) including: networks, hardware, software, engineering, and specialized tools at the point of customer need to support INSCOM's mission. INSCOM and its MSCs provide the enabling layer to connect the Army and its tactical formations to defense and national intelligence agencies via tactical networks. The ability to provide mission critical intelligence is dependent on the successful use of its information technology (IT) networks worldwide.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
An I2TS 3 Knowledge Manager/Information Management Analyst
(Systems Analyst Senior)
Works in a large scale network environment developing and delivering business solutions that meet enterprise needs and add value to the customer’s organization. Typical duties include receiving and developing requirements, refining processes and creating solutions to improve the customer’s organization and efficiency. Consults on business processes and informs customer on best practices in order to meet requirements. Also serves as a non-administrator SharePoint Help Desk technician in resolving minor issues centering on permissions and basic content management.
The ideal candidate should be motivated, self-starter, capable of working independently with little direct guidance. Candidate should have the ability to recognize information gaps and process inefficiencies and propose insightful and clear courses of action. Must be comfortable with briefing at all tiers.
Ideal candidate should have the following knowledge or experience:
- Firm foundation of knowledge management principles
- Knowledge of DoD and Army information management programs and regulations
- Basic understanding of ITSM concepts
- Well rounded understanding of both Network and Systems architecture
- Strong knowledge of DoD organizations
- In-depth knowledge of conventional army organization and structure
- Strong detail oriented research ability
Applications and Software experience, must haves:
- SharePoint 2013 and 2016 content management
- SharePoint 2013 and 2016 site collection administration
- SharePoint Designer 2013
- MS Office 2013 and 2016 (Full Suite)
- Well versed in Adobe forms creation (Adobe DC / AEM (Livecycle Designer))
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop
Desirable Skills / Experience:
- Experience with HTML and/or CSS
- Experience with Nintex or other SharePoint 3rd party software
- Experience with U.S. Army branding
- Knowledge of DoD and Army security programs and regulations
- Desired Admin SharePoint 2016 Server, or Any Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certifications
GDIT is currently seeking a Senior Principal Administrator, Networking or Network Specialist, Master, to join our Fielding Team in support of the Air Operations Center (AOC) Long Term Modernization and Sustainment (LTM&S) Program. The Network Administrator position will be home based out of our office in Hampton, VA, and will travel to sites located CONUS and OCONUS to support major system upgrades to the AOC Weapon System. The successful candidate should have detailed knowledge and experience with the installation, configuration, troubleshooting, and maintenance of relevant components in the AOC environment. The components include but are not limited to: Cisco Unified Computing Solutions (UCS) chassis, Cisco Routers, Catalyst Switches, Nexus Switches, Solarwinds, Cisco Secure ACS, McAfee Enterprise Firewall, Sidewinder Firewall, and Access Control Lists (ACL).
**50% travel is required. Candidates must be open to frequent travel.**
The MC-4 Computer Support Technician/Instructor provides support to distributed PC/networking environment including installation, testing, repair, and troubleshooting for stand-alone PCs, PCs linked to networks, printers, and other computer peripherals. Support responsibilities include software installation, and configurations. Performs technical, operational, and training support to users of personal computers either by telephone, or on-site for PC desktop hardware and software packages. Job duties require the technician to install and test personal computers, printers, and other peripherals, configure operating system, load shrink-wrap programs and other application software programs. Troubleshoots computer problems, performs hardware and software diagnostics, coordinates needed repairs, resolves computer system problems, including coordination between users and components of a local area network, and participates in the evaluation of system configuration and software.
Provides installation, maintenance and troubleshooting support of information systems applications and related peripheral hardware. Perform upgrades on Government furnished MC4 systems. Periodically provides instruction and refresher training using existing lesson plans with practical exercises of the MC4 software applications to unit customers; utilizes prepared course and student materials for end-user training on computer hardware, application software, new systems, or training on business process improvements and other procedures in a supervised setting; and trains personnel through formal classroom courses, workshops, seminars, simulation and over-the-shoulder methodology. Must maintain current, state-of-the-art knowledge of the latest revisions/advances in MC4 computer hardware and software.
- Monitors and responds to hardware and software problems utilizing a variety of hardware and software testing tools and techniques.
- Installs and configures applications software and related hardware (such as desktops, servers, and related peripherals like printers, scanners, drives, monitors and video teleconferencing hardware).
- Provides software and system troubleshooting and support.
- Provides technical support and training to end-users.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Adheres to ethical, behavioral and professional standards.
Machinery Controls Systems Engineer:
Seeking candidates to fill the position of Controls Engineer in support of the Naval Surface Warfare Center, Philadelphia Division (NSWCPD) Code 516 Machinery Control Systems (DDG 1000, LSD, MCM) & Advanced Damage Control Systems Branch in Philadelphia, PA.
- Support Machinery Control System upgrades including requirements development, design, development, testing and installation.
- Support NSWCCD Code 516 in remote and onsite troubleshooting and repair of LSD 41/49 Class Machinery Control System (MCS) hardware and software problems identified by ships force personnel.
- Operationally test, troubleshoot and repair the LSD 41/49 Class Machinery Control System (MCS).
- Troubleshoot and repair Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) equipped systems and components.
- Travel up to 50% is possible to CONUS and OCONUS locations.
GDIT is currently seeking Principal Hyperion EPM Developer to join our team in our Chantilly, Virginia Westfield's office. In this role you will be will be responsible for the delivery of solution-oriented applications for Fortune 100 Company utilizing Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) and Business Intelligence (BI) technologies.
Relocation assistance available!
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Defining, leading and developing project tasks for Senior Oracle Hyperion Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) project implementations and Business Intelligence (BI)
- Developing and implementing applications for business based on identified requirements
- Developing key business processes to support a Hyperion Planning application and related technologies
- Designing the user experience from an end user planning and reporting perspective
- Determining data sourcing strategies and data validation approach
- Ensure quality control and data integrity in all aspects of development
- Providing installation; configuration; and troubleshooting assistance
- Understanding the business requirements and translating into a successful system solutions implementations
- Providing requirements gathering, design, development; testing; and implementation activities
- Supporting user training; projects and process documentation; and productions rollouts
- Defining test conditions and test scripts to ensure system stability, validity and data integrity
- Contributing to project strategy and partnering with team to create and improve methodologies and best practices
- Supporting the EPM Infrastructure
1. Leads the day-to-day workflow of subordinate production workers.
2. Reviews production schedules, material, and manpower resources.
3. Assigns employees tasks to maximize productivity, minimize costs, and maintain quality.
4. Provides guidance and training to subordinate staff.
5. Performs advanced production tasks as needed.
6. Reviews and compiles operations records, such as floor inspection reports and tool, equipment and supply usage, and safety reports.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
Intelligence Analyst Advisor – TS/SCI – Fort Belvoir, VA
Fort Belvoir (Alexandria) VA
Please take this opportunity to join one of GDIT’s fastest long-standing growing programs! US Battlefield Information Collection and Exploitation System eXtended (US BICES-X) is a cutting edge program supporting DoD intelligence information sharing on current and emerging global threats to mission and coalition partners and emerging nations. With an internationally dispersed team supporting each combatant command, the US BICES-X team is in direct support of the war fighter and their missions. We are seeking a creative and driven professional with a passion for solving real world issues on a cross-functional, fast paced team.
The TO Army Intelligence Analyst team will support the Department of the Army Intelligence Information Service (DA-IIS) through individualized training of government and contract representatives to enhance the visibility of intelligence products to aid discovery. He or She will guide and coordinate daily activities of the dissemination team based on intelligence product volume
This position directly supports both the warfighter as well as national agencies by providing decision makers the requisite information enabling them to successfully operate and navigate within their battlespace. The Mission Support Division and Consolidated Dissemination Center (CDC) Branch form the backbone for coalition information sharing efforts within the US BICES-X program
Provides configuration management support to assigned projects as follows
- Responsible for performing work in supporting Intelligence data bases, analyzing intelligence information, preparing reports and briefings on Intelligence data
- Works to simplify and define Intelligence data at classified levels of security
- Works with Computer and communications personnel to define and report on issues, and design using classified circuits and reporting tools
- Acts as a liaison between DA-IIS (Department of Army) and the US BICES program, facilitating network interoperability and intelligence sharing policy through all channels of communication with IT systems developers and intelligence producers and content managers
- Assists with the coordination of Intelligence agencies and COCOMs to identify valuable, actionable intelligence products
- Train, supervise, and monitor individual activities of the intelligence analysts
- Responsible for streamlined Intelligence dissemination at the USBICES Consolidated Dissemination Center-National Capital Region
- Provide content management of Intelligence products to aid successful dissemination of Intelligence products supporting critical operations and exercises
- Disseminates information in support of real world efforts and utilizes best practices to ensure information is discoverable and made available to the right person at the right time and a usable format
- Works closely with US producers in disseminating their information to Coalition networks, to include US BICES and other mission-specific networks
- Provides feedback and metrics to leadership relating to production, dissemination and consumption of products across various networks
- Provides analysis and research for national security, infrastructure, technology, country and geographic area, biographic, and targeted vulnerability
- Develops and maintains analytical procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operational success
- Collects data using a combination of standard intelligence methods and business processes
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject areas
- Participates in special projects as required
**Position requires an in-scope TS/SCI clearance and polygraph.**
Core hours: 0900-1500. Manage offices' four (4) senior staffs' calendars (two primary office, 2 secondary office) plus a shared conference room calendar, prioritizing requests. Deconflicts appointments for management as well as locates and schedules other conference rooms, video conference meetings, and/or training sessions for team members on an ad hoc basis. Coordinates and compiles weekly highlights and monthly office workbook of metrics and accomplishments for presentation to organization leadership. Review and proofing of weekly/monthly highlights and briefing decks. Review and upkeep of sponsor web page information. Will be able to independently organize annual offsite and quarterly team building sessions within the Washington metro area, selecting multiple venues and compare best value. Access requests. On-boarding/off-boarding of personnel. T&A . Track and order office supplies. Serve as the accountable staff and must have a general understanding or willingness to learn customer's accountable property tracking application. Coordinate hardware upgrades, service outage schedules, toner and paper replenishment, etc. Resource will coordinate maintenance and repair of equipment and vault spaces . Resource drafts, copies, scans, files, and reviews/edits documents created by office personnel and leadership. Create and update the SOP, office contact list as needed. Coordinates internal and external participants for weekly/monthly/quarterly meetings, training sessions, and project closeouts. Travel support, vouchers.
Performs a variety of general administrative tasks in support of the day-to-day operations of an office, group or customer.
Core Hours: Option of working a very flexible schedule during the office hours. The office opens at 3:30am and closes at 6:30pm. Intermediate level MS Excel and Outlook Skills. Basic level PowerPoint Skills and Sharepoint skills. Initiate and track Sponsor internal communications required for the creation of computer accounts for all Sponsor personnel receiving access. Collaborate with an HR team and Sponsor Security based at Sponsor headquarters to track Sponsor employees through the process of securing SLA. Track initiation and progress of several sequential onboarding processes through to completion, and should maintain digital records tracking that progress. Generate regular progress reports for staff and division leaders. The AA will develop and refine SOPs for all tasks to ensure that replacement personnel can replicate all required tasks. Managing and composing sponsor/partner specific internal correspondence and other associated administrative processes. Attend and participate in monthly meetings. Offer suggestions for process improvements.
Core hours: 0800-1400. The position will interact with staff of all levels and provide excellent customer service. The candidate may serve as a back-up to the rest of the positions on the team. The candidate will need to have excellent verbal and written communication skills and must be able to understand and brief customers on office's services. Will support the office through collection and tracking of transportation requests from customers. Customer requests vary in priority and complexity and may include housing, transportation and catering. Additionally, the Administrative Assistant will be expected to conduct research and obtain services quotes from vendors for defined activities to be completed by liaisons. Summaries of research are to be provided to staff for sign off and execution. Ability to pull reports/metrics from sponsor systems and ability to develop/update/implement standard operating procedures is desired, but not required for this work. Will be expected to maintain professionalism via all forms of communication.
1. Applies appropriate welding processes to join, surface, fabricate, or repair parts of metal or other weldable materials.
2. Works from blueprints, engineering sketches, charts or work orders.
3. Lays out and marks points on parts or sub-assemblies using rule, square, scribe or templates.
4. Positions pieces to be welded into jigs, holding fixtures, guides and steps using measuring instruments and hand tools.
5. Inspects completed work for conformance to specifications.
6. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced welders.
7. May serve as a team leader.
8. Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to email@example.com or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
GDIT participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
GDIT participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.