Click column header to sort
Core hours: 0900-1500. Possibility of participation in an office rotation for an early shift that covers 0200-1000 hrs on Wednesdays. Candidate will receive incoming and prepare outgoing pouches/shipments. Coordinate the transportation of goods by eliciting required information from customers and completing required documentation. Must be able to learn and apply the variety of transportation methods. Place procurement requests for material in accordance with customer requirements. Track status of the requests through all phases of the purchasing lifecycle. Monitor incoming requests and proactively provide customers with status. Validate customer requirements against regulations and cost. Coordinate with service providers for computer and phone installations/deinstallations. Assist with office moves. Submit renovations/move requests. Serve as a liaison to customers and construction workers. Schedule routine office maintenance as needed. Maintain vehicles maintenance. Process requests for vehicles, track monthly mileage and process mileage reports. Distribute parking permits and FASTOLL devices. Perform property surveys, audits and transfers. Reconcile missing, lost or not found accountable property. Participate in annual inventory. Prepare property/material for return/disposal. Process inventory requests and validate receipt of goods. Respond to courier and chauffeur requests. Resolve scheduling conflicts.
Performs installation, maintenance and repair of telecommunications systems.
1. Performs routine tasks involved in the installation, maintenance and repair of voice, data and wireless communications systems.
2. Participates in the maintenance of telecommunications equipment and the installation, rearrangement, and removal of equipment and associated wiring.
3. Participates in the testing, location, and repair of equipment problems associated with trouble calls and performs routine maintenance.
4. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
5. Participates in special projects as required.
The Network Engineer is responsible for the design, implementation, maintenance of IP networks and PC peripherals supporting USAREUR OPM IACS located in Wiesbaden, Germany. A successful candidate:
- Has a demonstrated proficiency in the administration of network hardware and software.
- Is familiar with the intricacies involved in supporting both unclassified and classified government networks.
- Has a working familiarity with related technologies, including directory service, virtualization, and systems infrastructure technologies.
- Can recommend and implement technical solutions based on high-level direction from the customer and team lead with minimal supervision.
Tactical Ground Stations Systems Engineer (Associate)
Contract: Worldwide Systems Field Software Support
System: DCGS-A Mobile
Location: Ft. Carson, CO
GDIT is seeking candidates to support the US Army’s Communications-Electronics Command’s (CECOM) Software Engineering Center’s (SEC) vision to maintain a trusted high performing team who lives the Army values and delivers software to enable the Expeditionary Army while supporting the SEC mission of ensuring operational readiness by developing, providing, integrating and maintaining Army Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C4ISR), Logistics and Business software.
GDIT support to the SEC covers a wide range of garrison, exercise, combat operations and contingencies to the users of strategic and tactical command, control, communication, and computer (C4), business, and logistics management systems.
GDIT support will be provided to the various functional areas within the CECOM SEC to include Regional Field Support, Operations Center, and world-wide Customer Support Center offices established by SEC Field Support Division (FSD).
- Provide technical advice and guidance on installation, adaptation, configuration and/or enhancement of company technical products, programs and systems.
- Provides expertise for resolving technical problems.
- Modifies products, programs and systems to customer requirements.
- Serves as company liaison with customer on administrative and technical matters for assigned projects.
- Provides end-user training.
- Performs various tests and documents results.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
DCGS-A TGS Systems Engineer Requirements / Skill Sets
- Demonstrates knowledge of Military Intelligence systems installation, configuration, deployment, functionality, and testing; able to provide written and updated technical system documentation, procedures and training materials.
- Provides guidance in the analysis of user needs to determine procedural requirements with the customization, maintenance, and installation of ESXi/VMWare, Microsoft Windows Server and Red Hat Linux operating systems, software patching, and upgrading.
- Verifies appropriate LDAP configuration & procedures to maintain operator accounts and resolve any operator account related issues.
- Provides guidance on system testing and the implementation of backup and disaster recovery procedures of Linux and Windows operating systems.
- Monitors the installation, maintenance, and configuration of DNS Servers & the host configuration.
- Ensures requirements such as daily performance checks on DCGS-A applications, tools, and logs for serviceability are conducted.
- Monitors the configuration and efficiency of Safemove data replication.
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge of client & server software interaction including web-based application design, support, and integration.
- Understands Information Assurance (IA) methodology principles and assists IA staff with all documentation required for accreditation, etc.
- Maintains compliance with the standards of fitness requirement at all times throughout the period of performance of the task order.
- Be able to deploy to hazardous duty locations
GDIT is seeking a professional with electronic health record experience for a software development and support contract. This position works with clinicians, developers, and federal staff to document changes and requirements for clinical applications.
- Analyzes user needs to determine functional requirements for a wide variety of projects.
- Performs technical assessments aimed at improving client systems.
- Performs functional allocations to identify tasks and their inter-relationships.
- Researches, identifies, and recommends resources required for task execution and completion.
- Performs functional modeling based on requirements analysis.
- Develops new systems or updates existing systems to meet client needs.
- Serves as technical advisor to clients in assigned subject areas, recommends functional changes, and identifies areas for further investigation.
- Generates recommendations in the form of technical briefings, reports, and other major documents provided to senior level client personnel.
- Consults with clients to determine optimum design for assigned projects.
- Identifies emerging relevant technologies that may result in improvements to current processes and systems.
- Writes and updates project documentation including system procedures, presentations, and training materials.
- Responds to inquiries from the client, clinicians, field personnel, developers, and other customers.
- Submits status reports to the PMO and reports on contract metrics.
- Performs training and attends office hours.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced analysts, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- May serve as technical team or task lead.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject areas.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Opportunity to work primarily from home with a geographically dispersed team.
Leads negotiation and administration of contracts and/or subcontracts(sub to prime) .
- Administers contracts and/or subcontracts, including negotiation, correspondence, documentation, certification, financial reporting, and product delivery for major contracts.
- Negotiates contract terms from proposal stage to project close-out in accordance with relevant regulations.
- Coordinates approval of negotiations, contracts, and subcontracts with appropriate management staff.
- Provides advice and interpretation of contract requirements.
- Reviews solicitation requests and GDIT proposal volumes to identify risk areas and ensure compliance with terms and conditions.
- Active participant on proposal team which includes pricing and scheduling strategy, coordination of requirements, and proposal risk assessment.
- Participates in program reviews, status briefings and customer interaction whenever the contracting officer is involved.
- Coordinates with program managers and all matrixed organizations to ensure contract requirements are fulfilled.
- Maintains, updates and communicates bid and proposal information.
- May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced contract administrators.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant contractual procedures and practices.
- Participates and offers opinions on proposal and program strategy
- Initiates and maintains an extensive network of communication with contracting specialists/officers
- Participates in special projects as required.
Contract: I2TS 3
Position: Administrator, Systems – Systems Administrator (L2)
GDIT is seeking candidates to support the US Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM). Under the I2TS 3 task order, INSCOM ensures reliable, uninterrupted availability of Command, Control, Communications, Computers, and Information Management (C4IM) including: networks, hardware, software, engineering, and specialized tools at the point of customer need to support INSCOM's mission. INSCOM and its MSCs provide the enabling layer to connect the Army and its tactical formations to defense and national intelligence agencies via tactical networks. The ability to provide mission critical intelligence is dependent on the successful use of its information technology (IT) networks worldwide.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
An I2TS 3 Systems Administrator will:
- Perform systems administration of desktop and server systems connected to local and wide area networks. Desktop system management responsibilities involving account monitoring, security, Operating System (OS) installation, and other local area system administration related functions.
- Provide support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems
- Manage IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these systems
- Provide support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc.
- Provide Tier 1 and Tier 2 problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problem
- Provide support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers
- Provide support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process
- Configure and manage Windows operating systems
- Install/load operating system and application software
- Isolate and resolve of hardware and software problems involving the applications, the operating system, the hardware, the communications infrastructure, or any combination thereof
- Troubleshoot, maintain integrity and configure network components along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance
- Integrate new technologies into new and existing systems including the transition and migration of corporate systems
Desirable Skills / Experience:
- Knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques used in network administration and support
- Knowledge of related hardware and software
- IAT II 8570 Baseline Certification -Sec+CE or equivalent
- Required Computing Environment certification: MCSA Server 2016 (You can start with the first exam completed (70-740) and must obtain the full MCSA Server 2016 within 180 days from start date.)
- TS/SCI required
- Candidates must be willing and able to attain a CI Polygraph for certain positions as determined by the contract
- Travel maybe required to support the mission.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain the contract’s Quality Management Plan in accordance with the Quality Assurance Surveillance Plan (QASP) using industry best practices.
- Apply quality control principles to establish and maintain processes for evaluating deliverables and associated documentation.
- Perform daily oversight of support staff for all quality functions.
- Work with project teams to close out identified gaps and non-conformances
- Create and maintain various reports (e.g., program reviews, metrics reports, status reports, audit reports, schedules, etc.)
- Report and Escalate quality inspection findings and quality metrics to management team.
- Provides Exceptional Overall Proposal Support:
- Demonstrates ability to multi-task
- Demonstrates ability to prioritize a large workload with minimal supervision.
- Understands the full Proposal/Subcontract life cycle.
- Demonstrates comprehensive understanding of fundamentals of contracting/subcontracting to include offer, acceptance, consideration and intent to create a legal relationship.
- Demonstrates comprehensive understanding of the principles of fair and reasonable pricing (price analysis) and price negotiations and able to apply effective price analysis techniques for all situations.
- Demonstrates comprehensive understanding of the pros and cons of the different subcontract types and when best to use each type.
- Identifies risks in the Proposal Solicitation terms and conditions and facilitates the mitigation of those risks through communication with program managers, business operations, and proposal managers.
- Possesses strong negotiation skills in areas such as inspection/acceptance, risk of loss, warranties, indemnification and intellectual property rights and ownership.
- Demonstrates knowledge and business acumen and applies critical thinking to solve problems, often complex in nature, related to proposal/subcontract matters.
- Able to adapt to a changing business environment and help guide internal customers and other stakeholders through the proposal/subcontract lifecycle.
- Exhibits appropriate courteous and professional tone and attitude in all interactions.
- Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Timely completion of data calls and meets other deadlines
- Provides timely responses to customer inquiries and requests
- Provides Pre-award proposal support for subcontract
- Familiar with fundamentals of teaming agreements
- Familiar with the fundamentals of Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Reviews prime contract terms and conditions/solicitation for implications and flowdowns to subcontractors
- Has a working knowledge of all roles involved in a proposal (capture manager, pricing, program manager, contracts)
- Able to support large proposal efforts, with a large number of subcontractors/team members and/or quick turn around proposals
- Regulatory Compliance
- Familiar with FAR and other agency supplements
You will work from one of our office either in Chantilly, VA or Warrenton, VA.
You will have the opportunity to participate in working groups to improve the processes, policies and practices as the department works to transform the already approved DCMA purchasing systems to a best in class model for industry.
- Analyzes user interfaces, maintain hardware and software performance tuning, analyze workload and computer usage, maintain interfaces with outside systems, analyze downtimes, analyze proposed system modifications, upgrades and new COTS.
- Defines the problem, and develops system requirements and program specifications, from which programmers prepare detailed flow charts, programs, and tests.
- Coordinates closely with programmers to ensure proper implementation of program and system specifications.
Desired skills:- Responsible for managing and securing enterprise data.
- Monitors, troubleshoots, and resolves Tier2 and Tier3 requests for application users.
- Assisted with document to apply security policies to our applications and privileged users, tracking how often they are scrubbed and providing this documentation to the ISSOs to pass Accreditation.
***Only applicants with an active Top Secret (TS) Clearance need apply***
General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT), a leading provider of systems engineering, integration, IT service operations and support solutions, is seeking talented professionals to deliver valuable services and solutions to our customers.
GDIT has a great team consisting of experienced and knowledgeable managers who lead and support the career development objectives of our employees. Our employees consider the company to be a solid partner in their career, with an abundance of opportunities for advancement.
We are seeking an Audio Visual (A/V) Support Service Desk Technician to support our Justice Programs team in Washington, DC. In this position, you will support the A/V Engineering and Installation Team maintaining and troubleshooting A/V display and A/V management systems for defined single- and multi-room areas as well as for single and multiple sites.
The A/V Support Helpdesk Technician will install A/V systems, troubleshoot A/V systems and components, and performing other lifecycle support activities in accordance with customer standards. The A/V Support Service Desk Technician will . Requirements to perform the work apply to both unclassified and classified processing environments up to and including the SCI level.
Responsibilities for the A/V Support Service Desk Technician include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting A/V systems, including familiarity with foundation technologies, networking, server, operating systems, and terminology.
- Interaction with other vendors in a professional manner to support demonstrations, meetings, and other technical venues as requested to meet meeting or venue objectives.
- Perform site surveys in support of new A/V system installations.
- Coordinate and perform on-site assessments of existing A/V systems to verify configurations, support documentation, available resources, and environment constraints.
- Deploy systems that comply with established customer and other industry best practices.
- Repair or replace A/V systems and provide support for installing systems as required.
- Troubleshoot A/V systems and provide support for continuous operation of A/V systems as required.
- Review, update, and manage information in standard repositories. Information repositories may include, but are not limited to, property management, standard product lists, and SharePoint lists.
Reviews and evaluates software products and systems to ensure adherence to company and customer quality standards. Develops software/systems testing procedures and conducts tests.
This is a challenging position for an experienced tester to work on a new, high-profile, large scale application with users in 50+ agencies across the Sponsor. This candidate will work with other testers and a team of Engineers/Software Developers to specify, design, develop, test and deploy the final system. Development will take place in an iterative fashion using scrum techniques with inputs from multiple stakeholders. This position will require exceptional flexibility and technical skills.
The work will be done in a dynamic environment with multiple stakeholders and changing requirements. The candidate will communicate with team leads and senior leadership, assess changes, and rapidly change direction in support of new and/or changing requirements. The candidate, in coordination with Sponsor PM and other leads, will support development of the overall testing strategy for the program and be responsible for executing according to the test plan.
This effort will include a variety of activities, including:
•Developing automated test scripts, test cases using Selenium test suite and use of Java development skills to integrate testing components.
•Meeting with stakeholders, analyzing requirements, developing user stories and related artifacts, and translating these into test plans.
•Development and presentation of technical documentation, test cases, test reports, test data sets and other briefing materials to support program status reviews, control gates, and other presentations as directed by program management.
•Participating in iterative software development teams with adherence to all reporting requirements.
•Working with other enterprise service programs and other test teams to coordinate integration testing of their capabilities that will be consumed in the final system implementation.
•Working with other performance and security test teams as appropriate.
ADDITIONAL WORK DESCRIPTION:
This effort will include conducting testing across multiple classification fabrics for the final enterprise system.
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to email@example.com or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
GDIT participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
GDIT participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.