Click column header to sort
Performs all procedures necessary to ensure the safety of information systems assets and to protect systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction
Coordinator and implementer for the MTC’s RMF program.
The ISSO is responsible for ensuring the appropriate operational security posture is maintained and documented for MTC information systems.
The position is responsible for defining & implementing standard operating procedures, implementing DOD, Army, & MTC policies, and creating & implementing plans of action and milestones (POA&M) in response to vulnerabilities identified during risk assessments, audits, & inspections. Assures successful implementation and functionality of security requirements and appropriate IT policies and procedures that are consistent with the organization's mission and goals.
This position requires a Top Secret Security Clearance and the appropriate DOD 8570.01-M baseline certifications as an IAMII.
Sr Systems Administrator
Provide Windows Server Administration support on Windows Server 2012R2 and work with Windows Administration team to build and resolve server issues in a virtualized environment.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains Windows server OS and applications, daily system maintenance, applications integration, upgrades on Windows systems in a VMware virtualized environment.
- Will work closely with network, application, and middleware teams to support Windows based product installations, customizations, and deployments.
- Perform Active Directory Services administration and management to include design, cleanup and routine maintenance and configuration.
- Develop or lead oversight of update, documentation and management of GPOs across a forest domain with associated child domains.
- Develop and maintain user and technical documentation
- Create administrator and service accounts, maintain system documentation, tune system performance, and install enterprise wide software
- Monitor policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources
- Provide Windows support including software updates and upgrades, backup and recovery, performance management and capacity planning for the Windows environment.
- Collects and assesses information from the user community in software and hardware problem resolution.
- Defining and tracking metrics and key performance indicators to raise the bar in team performance and customer service.
- Reduce errors working with the other Windows administrators through process improvement and root cause analysis.
- Keeps up to date with current trends and be prepared to help make recommendations.
- Produces support documentation on demand and periodically with the Configuration Manager and others.
- Help tune performance and ensure high availability of server infrastructure
- Assist developing and maintaining configuration management solutions
- Assist developing test automation frameworks in collaboration with the Advanced Intergration Solutions Team
- Utilizes performance tools to help teams make the most out of the available infrastructure
- Drive to meet or exceed organizational goals for quality, cost per contact, customer satisfaction, first contact resolution and service availability.
- Participate in engagements that have a strong business & technology focus.
- Demonstrate strong customer service skills to provide onsite technical support focusing on strong listening skills to gain an accurate understanding of the situation, displaying a sense of urgency to resolve customer issues.
- Position may move to CP Humphreys, Pyeongtek, S. Korea within terms of contract.
Perform other duties as assigned.
Develops, organizes, and conducts training and educational programs for customer personnel. Conduct classroom instruction and perform duties as a MI Systems Maintainer/Integrator Instructor providing instruction for maintaining intelligence systems to insure proper function. Scope The MI Systems Maintainer/Integrator is primarily responsible for maintaining and integrating intelligence gathering systems, computers and networks used by MI Soldiers. Some of your duties as an MI Systems Maintainer/Integrator instructor may include: Training to maintain, test and repair communications equipment. Training to maintain and integrate MI computers and networks. Training to Assess and extract data from fixed, portable and wireless storage/communication devices. Training to perform pre, during, and post-mission operational checks on MI aerial platforms, sensors, and systems. Training to maintain, test and repair communications equipment. Training to maintain and integrate MI computers and networks. Training to Assess and extract data from fixed, portable and wireless storage/communication devices. Training to perform pre, during, and post-mission operational checks on MI aerial platforms, sensors, and systems.
1. Develops, tests, maintains, and delivers moderately complex training programs and related materials in support of customer training objectives.
2. Establishes and reviews course content and objectives.
3. Conducts training sessions and develops criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of training activities.
4. Maintains records of training activities, participant progress, and program effectiveness.
5. Updates course documentation on a regular basis to ensure timeliness and relevance. 6. May provide work leadership for lower level employees, including evaluating the effectiveness of their training presentations and programs.
7. Conducts research into new training, educational, and multimedia technologies.
8. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
Administers and coordinates security activities for an office or group.
- Administers and coordinates the USG personnel security program and other related security activities for a large office or group to ensure compliance with government regulations and company policies and procedures.
- Provides guidance to managers, PMOs, and employees regarding security regulations and procedures.
- Participates in the development and implementation of security procedures in coordination with government agencies and company management.
- Conducts security briefings, debriefings.
- Develops and conducts security-related training programs.
- Investigates security violations and recommends corrective actions.
- Maintains liaison with outside agencies.
- Assists employees in acquiring personal security clearance when required.
- Enters security information into automated systems and develops related reports as needed.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced security staff.
- Participates in special projects as required.
Leads the activities of employees involved in production, assembly, or construction operations.
1. Leads the day-to-day workflow of subordinate production workers.
2. Reviews production schedules, material, and manpower resources.
3. Assigns employees tasks to maximize productivity, minimize costs, and maintain quality.
4. Provides guidance and training to subordinate staff.
5. Performs advanced production tasks as needed.
6. Reviews and compiles operations records, such as floor inspection reports and tool, equipment and supply usage, and safety reports.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
- Applies business process improvement and engineering methodologies and principles to conduct major, enterprise-wide business process evaluation and modernization projects.
- Key coordinator between multiple project teams to ensure enterprise-wide integration and coordination of effort.
- Provides guidance and multi-disciplined professional leadership to evaluate the client’s needs and create cost-effective solutions.
- Provides Green Belt and Awareness course instruction, student mentoring and project coaching.
- Provides strategic guidance and assistance in deploying CPI throughout DLA J6.
- Serves as a project facilitator during the preparation, execution and post events for CPI Projects and events.
Experience in technical writing and documentation pertaining to all aspects of IT. Experience in preparing technical documentation, including conducting research on applicable standards. Gathers, analyzes, and composes technical information. Conducts research and ensures the use of proper technical terminology. Translates technical information into clear, readable documents to be used by technical and nontechnical personnel. For applications built to run in a Windows environment, uses the standard help compiler to prepare all on-line documentation. This labor category is offered only in conjunction with IT Professional labor categories. Demonstrated experience and ability to work independently or under only general direction.
- Responsible for providing project management support to an information technology (IT) organization responsible for implementing and sustaining a robust IT benchmarking capability.
- Responsible for identifying critical tasks, managing project meetings and suspense dates for action items, and preparing executive presentations to senior J6 leadership.
- Performs IT benchmarking pre-assessment visit activities which include participating in and recording the results of customer interviews, evaluating responses from pre-assessment questionnaires and developing follow up questions for visit interviews.
- Provides Benchmarking Assessment visit support to include recording comments and feedback during subject matter expert interviews, collecting observations and generating an out-briefing presentation to senior J6 officials.
- Responsible for collecting, analyzing and creating a final report which includes observations, recommendations, and alternatives for best practices.
- Responsible for tracking status of assigned actions for both best practices and IT service improvement opportunities.
- Develops and delivers IT benchmarking standard operating procedures, processes, templates, examples, checklists, tools and policies for inclusion in a process library to support the advancement of the IT benchmarking program.
**Position requires an active in-scope TS/SCI clearance and polygraph.**
The Security Control Assessor (SCA) is the Information Assurance (IA) Independent Validation and Verification (IV&V) role in the Risk Management Framework (RMF) workflow. The SCA role requires an IA professional with in-depth system security knowledge and skills to provide Assessment & Authorization (A&A) support throughout a systems lifecycle. The SCA conducts full and partial assessments of security controls implemented on customer owned and sponsored Information System’s (IS), enhances IS security awareness of Directorates & Offices’ staff, ensures proper IS security resources are appropriately applied as well as acts as IS liaison between the Directorates & Offices and the Government.
- Review information systems for compliance with applicable DCID, ICD, and directives and guidance
- Provide IS security advice and guidance in accordance with applicable DCID, ICD, and directives and guidance to Government and industry partners for the protection of data at all classification levels including SCI
- Provide IS technical guidance and support in preparing responses for USG approval to A&A questions asked by Government and industry partners;
- Evaluate and recommend approval, disapproval, or waiver(s) for IS processing national security data at industry and/or Government facilities
- Support development and implementation of directives and guidance for Information Assurance, Information Technology, and Information Management policies
- Provide input for consideration in the promulgation of future IS security policy
- Support and/or conduct site visits and assessments to inspect and verify IS reports and plans at industrial and Government locations as approved by the Government, and provide a written report for review and approval by the USG;
- Track completion of the Security Assessment Package and report status;
- Support the preparation of the Security Assessment Report (SAR). The SAR contents include, but is not limited to the, Summary of Assessment results and Authorization Recommendation;
- Review, coordinate, and respond to IS security issues as requested by the Government;
- Perform short term (less than 90 days) CONUS and OCONUS travel to conduct site security inspections when approved by the Government;
- Provide A&A support to the Government for the protection of special programs and tactical operations related activities.
- Participates in special projects as required
With minimal direction, provides support, analysis and research into exceptionally complex problems, and processes relating to the subject matter. Serves as technical expert on executive-level project teams providing technical direction, interpretation and alternatives. Knowledge in design, data modeling, development and interfaces of the Remedy ITSM and Atrium CMDB. Thinks independently and demonstrates exceptional written and oral communications skills. Applies extensive technical expertise and has full knowledge of other related disciplines. Guides the successful completion of major programs and may function in a project leadership role. Develops technical solutions to complex problems that require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity. Work is performed without appreciable direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining technical objectives of assignment. Expertise is in a particular area of Information Technology (e.g., Information Systems Architecture, Telecommunications Systems Design, Architecture, Implementation, Information Systems Integration, Software Development Methodologies, Security Engineering, Communications and Network Systems Management), or a specific functional area (e.g., finance, logistics, procurement, transportation and operations research).
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to email@example.com or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
GDIT participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
GDIT participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.