Click column header to sort
Sr. Systems Engineer
Check out this great opportunity to join one of GDIT’s fastest long-standing growing programs! US Battlefield Information Collection and Exploitation System eXtended (US BICES-X) is a cutting-edge program supporting DoD intelligence information sharing on current and emerging global threats to mission and coalition partners and emerging nations. With an internationally dispersed team supporting each combatant command, the US BICES-X team is in direct support of the war fighter and their missions. We are seeking a creative and driven professional with a passion for solving real world issues on a cross-functional, fast paced team.
1. Performs complex systems administration, engineering, and integration work that may include infrastructure services, development of cost projections, computer architecture analysis and design/engineering.
2. Performs systems modeling, simulation, and analysis.
3. Plans upgrades of operating systems/applications and designs systems enhancements.
4. Develops documentation on new or existing systems.
5. Develops and conducts tests to ensure systems meet documented user requirements.
6. Identifies, analyzes, and resolves system problems.
7. Provides system/equipment/specialized training and technical guidance.
8. Determines system specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility.
9. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced systems engineers and may have supervisory responsibility.
10. May serve as a technical team or task lead.
11. Serves as liaison with clients, participating in meetings to ensure client needs are met.
12. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
13. Participates in special projects as required.
14. Advanced knowledge of systems engineering principles, methods, and techniques.
15. Knowledge of the associated hardware, software, and equipment.
16. Professional certification in one or more specific technologies may be required, depending on job assignment.
General Dynamics Information Technology is actively seeking a Trainer with experience in U.S Navy AN/SRQ-4 Data Link Transceiver Maintenance course.
Develops; organizes; and conducts training for Fleet sailors in Center for Surface Combat Systems (CSCS) Det East in Norfolk, VA in support of the following course:AN/SRQ-4 Data Link Transceiver Maintenance course. The training program requires the ability to conduct traditional classroom instruction and support maintenance training to the element level.
- Provides dynamic teaching & training as well as assessment that require advanced knowledge of U.S. Navy Combat Systems Capabilities and Limitations to the element level.
- Conducts dynamic assessment of the sailors' abilities to comply with approved maintenance and operational procedures and thereafter provides formal appraisal of performance with recommendations for improvement and methods to maintain technical proficiency.
- Observes and assesses contemporaries during Practice and Certification Teaches per requirements in NAVEDTRA 135.
- Prepares; reviews; and customizes curriculum lesson plans and instructor guide in support of traditional classroom teaching.
- Supports Formal Course Reviews and Curriculum Updates; conducts training gap analysis provides formal feedback and recommendation for Course improvement.
- Develops; tests; maintains; and delivers moderately complex Navy Combat Systems training programs and related materials in support of CSCS training objectives.
- Establishes and reviews course content and objectives.
- Conducts training sessions and develops criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of training activities.
- Maintains records of training activities; participant progress; and program effectiveness.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Support the Mortar Fire Control Systems Operational Training
- Deliver Instruction IAW with POI
- Prepare and develop POIs
- Update POIs as required
- Prepare lesson plans, training materials, student handout materials
- Conduct Pre-assessment evaluations
- Mentor students in employment and maintenance of equipment
- Observe and evaluate students
- Document training events and conduct After Action Reviews on each training event
- Provide support to government initiatives to create computer and web-based training
Join General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) and be a part of the team of men and women that solve some of the world’s most complex technical challenges.
We were recently awarded the Joint Strike Fighter (JSF) F-35 IT program support contract. We are providing knowledge-based, information assurance and cybersecurity IT services to the F-35 JSF Virtual Enterprise (JVE) network in support of the F-35 Lightning II Joint Program Office (JPO). Our services include program management, enterprise performance management, enterprise architecture, implementation of emerging capabilities and requirements, life cycle management, operations & maintenance, enterprise data management, service desk support and IT training.
We are building a team of dedicated professionals and are currently seeking a Senior Microsoft SCCM Engineer.
The successful candidate will be:
- Using knowledge of architecture, sites, Collections Distribution points, SCCM database, Windows Server 2008R2+Active Directory, MDT deployment technologies, utilization of change management/change control processes and procedures.
- install, configure, and utilize MS SCCM and other patching tools to deploy/patch software packages to thousands of desktop workstations, laptops, and servers.
- Support software deployment, patch management, operation system deployment and imaging (Microsoft Windows 7/10) creation and sustainment.
- Create Advertisement/Collections/Packages/Applications within an SCCM 2007/2012.
- Deploy upgrades using Operating System Deployment (OSD) in SCCM 2007/2012.
- Provide reporting with Systems Management Center Server or SCCM 2007/2012 and the SCCM database.
- Create scripts to automate installation of desktop applications using VBScript and PowerShell.
• Manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more Linux / Solaris operating systems.
• System Administration is done primarily from the CLI; Command Line Interface
• Maintains the integrity and security of servers and systems.
• Sets up administrator and service accounts.
• Maintains system documentation.
• May program or script in an various shell language(s).
• Test and evaluate system functions and capabilities.
• Provides advice and training to end-users and tier 1 team members.
• Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff members.
• Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
• Work independently without assistance and supervision
• Perform the necessary research to resolve issues to conclusion
• Communicate effectively both verbally and in written form to document actions
• Majority of the work is M-F 8X5. Exact hours are flexible.
• Be available for afterhours work; put in effort necessary to see things through.
• Be a member of an on-call rotation
• Participates in special projects as required.
Administers the human resources activities for an office or program within a division, ensuring compliance with all relevant laws, regulations, policies, and procedures.
Required skills/experience: SharePoint, Wordpress, basic Graphics. Desired skills/experience: Joomla
Researches, designs, develops, and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software
ARMA-Global is seeking a Cybersecurity Analyst to participate as a member of an integrated government/contractor team of technical and functional experts in the conduct of cybersecurity at USSOCOM. The office monitors USSOCOM networks and systems for cyber threats and works with stakeholders to mitigate and remediate identified cyber vulnerabilities. This position will:
- Present tactical and strategic intelligence about threat groups, the methodologies they use, and the motivations behind their activity.
- Use internal and external sources to provide context about the evolving threat landscape.
- Run automated security tools and perform manual testing against environment to identify areas of risk.
- Prepare and deliver briefings and reports to stakeholders.
- Analyze large quantities of data and discover relationships and patterns.
- Identify new threat TTP and signatures used by cyber threat actors.
- Conduct studies and make recommendations to identify cyber threats, threat vectors, threat actors, and threat trends.
Required skills/experience: Prior experience as a service desk / help desk technician. Familiarity with service delivery tools (e.g. Service Requests, Incidents)
Desired skills/experience: Basic IT troubleshooting, account provisioning, Active Directory, Outlook.
Desired certifications: ITIL Fundamentals
Service Desk Analyst General Description: The Service Desk Analyst is the first point of contact of Tier 1 support for the users who call the Service Desk.
* Service Desk Analyst escalates unresolved problem/issues/requests to the proper tier 2 and 3 support team.
* Troubleshooting basic end user issues on various software applications, hardware, network and provide basic desktop support.
* Work with small team of Service Desk Analysts to meet customer’s service level targets.
* Respond to questions from all emails and callers
* Walk the customer through the problem-solving process
* Become familiar with helpdesk policies and services and follow standard Service Desk operating procedures
* Accurately log all Service Desk tickets using the defined tracking software
* Follow-up and update customer status and information
* Professional phone presence and ability to interact with senior management
Manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems
General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) has an immediate need for a Salesforce Developer with specific knowledge, ability of creation, development, design, and maintenance of Salesforce applications to support existing and future information technology activities relating to software development and other projects as they are identified.
- Design, development, and testing of complex solutions consisting of Salesforce services (Service Cloud, Analytics, Field Service, Einstein Analytics, Community Portal, Cognitive Services, AppExchange vendor solutions), mobile applications, data persistence, and integrated using middleware or API technologies
- Develop management and creation of user roles, profiles, permissions, role hierarchies, public groups, security controls, and shared settings.
- Collaboration with project management team to ensure alignment and communication of project status or issues.
- Maintain data and execute data mitigations.
- Generating Reports, Dashboards, customized reports and analyzing data.
- Unit / Regression testing and release management of modifications / updates between environment instances using Force.com IDE or other automated solution
- Perform ongoing Salesforce administration activities (accounts, profiles, roles, fields, layouts, data security)
- Development of workflow rules with time triggered tasks, email alerts, email templates, field updates.
- Create and managed User Roles, Profiles, Permissions, and Role Hierarchies, Public Groups, Security Controls, and Shared Settings
- Perform maintenance, troubleshooting, and delivery break / fix for applications
- Collaborate with subject matter experts, business analysts and developers to build best in class solutions
- Development of technical design documentation based on functional and stakeholders requirements
- Management of the testing process for Salesforce solutions which includes developing test plans, creating test cases, establishing protocols and appropriate testing environments
- Collaborate with project management team to ensure alignment and communication of project status or issues
- Integrate the Web Services for extracting the data from external systems.
- Deploy Apex using Force.com IDE, Force.com Migration Tool and Web Services API.
We can only accept US citizens and or Green Card Holders
Positions open in:
- Washington, DC
- Raleigh, NC
- Wilkes-Barre, PA
- Eagan, MN
- Topeka, KS
- St. Louis, MO
- San Mateo, CA
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to email@example.com
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
GDIT participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
GDIT participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.