Click column header to sort
Analyzes user needs and performs research and functional analysis on a variety of projects
Develops curriculum, organizes, and conducts training and educational programs for customer personnel on site at Wright-Patterson AFB. Will evaluate and critique faculty staff. Will develop and deliver surveys and interviews along with training courses and lessons. Will provide instruction within the remediation and qualification program.
GENERAL SUMMARY: (Scope; Summary and Impact of Job)
The Secondary Firearms Instructor (SFI) supports the Lead Firearms Instructor (LFI) during the Federal Flight Deck Officer (FFDO) Requalification Training sessions. The SFI assists the LFI as directed in the preparation; completion; and post session clean-up requirements of all FFDO Semi-annual Firearms Requalification sessions.
Ensures student safety during dry-fire and live-fire training venues.
- The SFI provides one-on-one instruction to students during the pre-qualification (warm-up) course of fire; and any remedial training as designated by the LFI.
- The SFI must possess the demonstrated ability to effectively communicate law enforcement training concepts and issues to a diverse audience; and must possess the demonstrated ability to instruct in accordance with the principles of basic adult education; as well as platform and practical area instruction for law enforcement.
- The SFI must have the ability to interpret; apply; and adhere to established program policies; standard operating procedures (SOPs); and lesson plans.
- The SFI keeps all Sensitive Security Information (SSI) and Sensitive Personally Identifying Information (SPII) secured appropriately both during and after a re-qualification session in compliance with the TSA MD 2100.2; Privacy and Information Collection Policy and TSA MD 1400.3 TSA Information Security Policy.
The NOC is currently seeking a talented Tier I Video Teleconferencing (VTC) Administrator with an active TS/SCI clearance to provide monitoring; maintenance; and support of video communications networks for the Mid-shift. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing Tier I level resolution and customer support to scheduled or active; video teleconferences (VTCs). The candidate will also be responsible to provide VTC outage documentation utilizing customer provided Incident Tracking software. The main tools utilized in this role include: VC Wizard VTC scheduling software; SharePoint; Support Web Incident Tracking System; Tandberg Management System (TMS) and other VTC support tools as needed.
Knowledge with Video Teleconferencing (VTC) service and support to include scheduling; monitoring; administrative support and technical assistance to Video Teleconference customers.
Manage the Video Networks for resource availability and conflicts.
Ensure compliance with VTC network security policies and procedures.
Possess understanding of H323 Protocol Stack.
Comprehensive knowledge of network topology; along with VTC network hardware and software tools listed above.
Knowledge of operating systems and applications as they pertain to the VTC environment.
Interface with vendors to ensure proper performance of tools and software packages.
Process Authorized Service Interruptions (ASI's) as directed by GDIT Management.
Provide After Action Reports (AARs) for Problem Management resolution.
Participates in special projects as required by GDIT Management.
Communication skills - verbal and written
Problem analysis and problem solving
Attention to detail and accuracy
Customer Service orientation
Ability to work independently within a Team Concept
Ability to multitask in a stressful environment
Must have a TS/SCI Clearance and the ability to obtain Poly.
Must have an IAT II Certification.
Must have a TS/SCI Clearance and the ability to obtain Poly.
Fabricates, installs, maintains, and repairs electronic, mechanical, and/or other types of components and equipment.
1. Installs, maintains, repairs, overhauls, troubleshoots, modifies, constructs and tests various types of electrical, electronic, and/or mechanical equipment and related devices.
2. Applies technical knowledge of electronics principles in order to put equipment in operational condition and solve complex problems.
3. Troubleshoots and corrects malfunctions using specialized test and diagnostic equipment.
4. Modifies circuitry to improve performance.
5. Makes recommendations for improvements or modifications to correct problems.
6. Provides operation/maintenance instruction to customer personnel.
7. Prepares operating and malfunction reports and related documentation.
8. Works with engineering staff to determine and solve equipment design problems.
9. Performs quality assurance testing of assemblies and equipment fabricated by other technicians.
10. Provides work leadership to less-experienced technicians, and may have supervisory responsibility.
11. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
12. Participates in special projects as required.
13. Experience with any or all of the following systems: Classic Troll/ISCRS, SANDDAB, Cluster Snoop, Ruthless Raven.
Performs installation, maintenance and repair of telecommunications systems.
1. Installs, maintains and repairs voice, data and wireless communications systems.
2. Maintains telecommunications equipment and installs, rearranges and removes equipment and associated wiring.
3. Interprets service orders, circuit diagrams, and electrical schematics.
4. Tests, locates, and repairs equipment problems associated with trouble calls, and performs routine maintenance.
5. Verifies work order information and receipt of all necessary equipment and information.
6. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
GDIT is seeking a Senior Information Assurance Security Specialist to support our Joint Strike Fighter (JSF) F-35 IT program support contract. You would provide knowledge-based, information assurance and cybersecurity IT services to the F-35 JSF Virtual Enterprise (JVE) network in support of the F-35 Lightning II Joint Program Office (JPO).
The F-35 Lightning II Program is the Department of Defense's focal point for defining affordable next generation strike aircraft weapon systems for the Navy, Air Force, Marines, and our allies. The F-35 will bring cutting-edge technologies to the battlespace of the future. The JSFs advanced airframe, autonomic logistics, avionics, propulsion systems, stealth, and firepower will ensure that the F-35 is the most affordable, lethal, supportable and survivable aircraft ever to be used by so many warfighters across the globe.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for conducting information system security engineering activities.
- Provide Information system security engineering that captures and refines information security requirements and ensures that the requirements are effectively integrated into information systems through purposeful security architecting, design, development, and configuration.
- Design and develop organizational information systems or upgrading legacy systems.
- Employ best practices when implementing security requirements within an information system including software engineering methodologies, system/security engineering principles, secure design, secure architecture, and secure coding techniques.
- Ensure the information system is designed, developed, and implemented with required security features and safeguards.
- Provide daily support on Cybersecurity engineering; oversight of all CS related deliverables, and verify that Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M) resolution and continuous monitoring activities are being accomplished.
- Ensure the Security Authorization Packages (SAP) are accurate, complete and delivered to the system’s respective ISSE/IASAE government oversight.
- Witness dry-run compliance testing in preparation for Test Readiness Reviews (TRR)
- Manage the embedded resources, along with their level of effort, train & supplement other ISSE/IASAEs on the Air Systems support team, and provide counsel to OCIO leadership.
- Provide support all Air, Business, and Flight Test Systems IPTs and/or Functional Teams.
- Provide Senior Systems Engineer/Architect for Autonomic Logistics Information System (ALIS) to directly support the ALIS IPT, providing daily support on Enterprise Architecture/Systems Engineering related activities and deliverables.
- Interpret requirements into security design, ensuring security design is compliant with Systems Engineering Master Plan (SEMP), Cybersecurity (CS) Key Performance Parameters (KPPs), and DoD CS compliance mandates.
- Provide engineering/architectural expertise for interoperability, bandwidth optimization, and functional performance parameters.
Sr. Project Manager
Top Secret / SCI Clearance
US Battlefield Information Collection and Exploitation System eXtended (US BICES-X) is a cutting edge program supporting DoD intelligence information sharing on current and emerging global threats to mission and coalition partners and emerging nations. With an internationally dispersed team supporting each combatant command, the US BICES-X team is in direct support of the warfighter and their missions. We are seeking a creative and driven professional with a passion for solving real world issues on a cross-functional, fast paced team.
1. The IT Project Manager will be required to plan and manage various customer facing IT Projects.
2. The Project Manager will work closely with the Program's Project Portfolio Manager and government client to develop project estimates (schedules, cost estimates, materials, services, etc.) to meet the client's requirement.
3. The IT Project Manager will be client-facing and required to deliver projects on time and within budget. Projects will vary in scope and size depending on the nature of the requirement.
4. A range of projects may be assigned at a time which may include coordination with various engineering teams, vendors and other non GDIT contract personnel.
5. Projects may consists of large OS migrations, physical IT hardware relocations, standing up new locations with all of the required IT infrastructure and user facing devices, life-cycle and device recap projects, etc.
6. The project manager will facilitate, manage and execute project activities from large or complex tasks that may include enterprise systems integration, data maintenance and migration, and other analysis of projects.
- Provides technical support and troubleshooting to network, desktop, and/or systems hardware and software.
- Screens, refers and diagnoses internal inquiries and work requests as they relate to maintenance of personal computers and related systems.
- Installs, configures, and upgrades computer hardware and software.
- Provides end-user software troubleshooting and support.
- Applies diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes, and recommend solutions.
- Provides troubleshooting and support.
- Assists in the administration of e-mail systems.
- Provides phone and help-desk support for local and off-site users.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to email@example.com
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
GDIT participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
GDIT participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.