Click column header to sort
GDIT is seeking a Senior Operational Technology Specialist to assist with operations, cybersecurity, and lifecycle sustainment for a federal customer’s Warehouse Execution System (WES) supporting Automated Material Handling Equipment (AMHE) solutions. The selected candidate will serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for administration of the WES. The applicant must demonstrate ability to lead or supervise a team of specialists in developing, managing, maintaining, and evaluating OT systems and their integration with other OT and IT systems. The applicant must also be able to evaluate applications in support of specific OT requirements and interface with other equipment and systems.
Work will be performed from a customer facility during normal duty hours, and daily interaction with customers and contract team members is expected.
- Providing subject matter expertise for OT system engineering, system architecture, solution performance, proposed alternate solutions, technical capabilities, functionally driven application support projects, software / technology refresh projects, and new or existing technology integration / implementation projects.
- Identify, collect, document, and provide system metrics.
- Providing coordination for the administration support and troubleshooting.
- Assisting with maintaining the existing WES deployed software products.
- Identifying and performing data migration efforts and/or interface requirements.
- Performing system deployment and adherence to lifecycle management policies and procedures.
- Installing GFE, apply patches, manage file systems, monitor performance and troubleshoot alerts from monitoring tools as required.
- Providing support for necessary interfaces to embedded systems such as data extraction and data insertion.
- Conducting application regulatory change reviews to ensure compliance with regulatory changes.
- Performing system failure analysis and recovery to ensure the consistency and integrity of file systems.
- Maintaining security postures as designated by the assigned Information System Security Manager (ISSM).
- Providing, testing, implementing, and validating system security patching, software updates, service patches, upgrades, and configuration/policy changes while adhering to the existing Configuration Management processes.
- Configuring and maintaining system backups to conform to IA controls requirements.
- Maintaining the integrity of the system and provide audit trails / transaction logging.
- Assisting and answering inquiries for user assistance from government and contractor personnel.
- Documenting, analyzing, reviewing, evaluating, repairing, and resolving deficiencies involving operating systems, software, databases, and networking issues.
- Proposing alternative solutions to WES operational problems if software modification is necessary.
- Investigating and resolving software compatibility issues.
- Coordinating with other government and third party contractors to resolve operational issues.
- Generating and distributing operational reports to governmental entities.
- Developing protocols to support disaster recovery and implement as directed.
- Reviewing and refining data retention policies and practices to ensure compliance with federal records requirements.
San Jose, CA
New Cumberland, PA
GDIT is currently seeking an Senior Hyperion Infrastructure Engineer to join our team. In this role you will be will be responsible for the delivery of solution-oriented applications for Fortune 100 Company utilizing Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) and Business Intelligence (BI) technologies.
Green Card candidates are welcome to apply! This role is based in our Chantilly, Virginia Westfield's office.
Relocation assistance is available!
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Lead the Hyperion infrastructure solution design, architecture, connectivity, estimating, as well as the delivery aspects of these engagements ensuring high quality, integrated software solutions within the constraints of time and budget.
- Ensure quality control and data integrity in all aspects of infrastructure development and maintenance
- Design, install, patch, configure and troubleshoot Hyperion solutions
- Create and maintain projects and process documentation; and productions rollouts, including project plan activities.
- Defining test conditions and test scripts to ensure system stability, validity and data integrity.
- Contributing to project strategy and partnering with team to create and improve methodologies and best practices
- Administration of Hyperion servers, applications, databases including upgrades, backup and recovery, capacity management, deployment of production changes, fail-over testing, optimization of server environments and job monitoring.
- Ensure compliance, controls, processes and procedures are followed as well as maintain SOX compliance documentation and evidence for compliance and auditors teams requests.
- Maintain production, test and development instances of supported systems.
- Knowledge of Oracle Hyperion on-premise and cloud-based solutions including Profitability and Cost Management Cloud Services (PCMCS), Oracle Analytics Cloud, Essbase and Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service (PBCS).
Builds and codes applications and/or models using various computer programming languages.
- Experienced with Oracle, UNIX, C, C++.
- Strong previous experience developing and performing formalized software security testing and auditing.
- Experienced in LDAP integration.
- Working knowledge of KSH Shell, FIPS 140-2, Common Criteria Certification, JSIG processes, STIG process.
- Familiar with CISCO ASA, switching, routing and configuration.
1. Plans, develops, tests, and documents highly complex applications programs.
2. Generates new code and corrects, converts, and/or modifies existing code to meet specifications.
3. Prepares detailed specifications from which code will be written.
4. Confers with end-users to analyze specified methods and procedures, identify problems, and document specific requirements.
5. Provides input to staff involved in writing and updating technical documentation such as users manuals, product specifications, and training materials.
6. Performs a variety of testing procedures on assigned products, analyzes test results, and corrects problems.
7. Prepares reports on analyses, findings, and project progress, and presents results to management and/or customer personnel.
8. Performs research on emerging technologies to determine impact on application execution.
9. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced programmers, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
10. May serve as a technical team or task leader.
11. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
12. Participates in special projects as required.
Manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems
1. Analyzes, administers and maintains voice, video, and/or data communications networks.
2. Manages the usage and performance of voice, video and/or data communications networks.
3. Maintains network security and ensures compliance with security polices and procedures.
4. Evaluates hardware and software, including peripheral, output, and related equipment.
5. Participates in the development and implementation of network-related procedures and standards.
6. Participates in and may lead aspects of major network installations and upgrades.
7. Interfaces with vendors to ensure appropriate resolution during network outages or periods of reduced performance.
8. Develops and implements testing strategies and document results.
9. Provides advice and training to end-users.
10. Troubleshoots and resolves complex problems.
11. May provide work leadership to less-experienced network personnel.
12. Maintains current knowledge of relevant hardware and software applications as assigned.
13. Participates in special projects as required.
See SCA Directory of Occupations
See SCA Directory of Occupations
- Manage DADMS, vendor, user, and DITPR-DON record data, including adds, associations, updates, and deletions.
- Develop reports and analysis.
- Support initiatives for DADMS and DITPR-DON data integrity and standardization.
- Perform reviews on purchase requests, supplying DADMS information.
- Basic understanding of Authorization and Accreditation (A&A) processes and projects.
- Interact with NAVSEA DADMS personnel, users, Information System Security Officers/Managers (ISSOs/ISSMs), and A&A team.
- Participate in DADMS phone meetings as needed.
- Research Crane and Keyport Intranet sites (SharePoint).
- Research the Internet for information on software licensing and versions.
- Create and update process documentation using Visio and Word.
- Conduct DITPR-DON update sessions with system owners.
1. 1.Operate, integrate, fielded constructive simulation models in support of exercises and training in classrooms and work cells, reconfigurable tactical operations centers (RTOCs), vehicle pads, and other related training locations.
Ma 2. Maintain (update as required) the existing training support packages that integrate training products, materials, and other pertinent information necessary to train in LVCG environments.
3C 3. Coordinates logistics for instruction events, including scheduling classes, reserving classrooms, and preparing workstations.
4. 4. Maintains records of training activities, participant progress, and program effectiveness.
5. 5. May participate in the development and establishment of course content and objectives.
6. 6. Updates course documentation as needed to ensure timeliness and relevance.
7. 7. Provides guidance and work leadership to less experienced instructors.
8. 8. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
Performs installation, maintenance and repair of telecommunications systems.
1. Installs, maintains and repairs voice, data and wireless communications systems.
2. Maintains telecommunications equipment and installs, rearranges and removes equipment and associated wiring.
3. Interprets service orders, circuit diagrams, and electrical schematics.
4. Tests, locates, and repairs equipment problems associated with trouble calls, and performs routine maintenance.
5. Verifies work order information and receipt of all necessary equipment and information.
6. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced technicians.
7. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
8. Participates in special projects as required.
We are GDIT. The people supporting and securing some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work has meaning and impact on the world around us, but also on us, and that’s important.
GDIT is your place. You make it your own by embracing autonomy, seizing opportunity, and being trusted to deliver your best every day. We think. We act. We deliver. There is no challenge we can’t turn into opportunity. And our work depends on a Sr Systems Engineer joining our team to support our Intel Customer activities in Washington, DC or Reston, VA.
We're in need of a Senior level IT Infrastructure Engineer with experience with DIA JWICs, SIPR, and NIPR networks. Individual should have deep experience in the following technologies:
- WAN/LAN infrastructure
- Compute and storage for both commercial and C2S clouds, with ability to create and launch JSON scripts in the cloud
- Experience with on-prem data center
- virtual infrastructure such as VMWare or OpenStack.
- Individual should be detail oriented, organized, and have good communication skills.
GENERAL SUMMARY: (Scope; Summary and Impact of Job)
The Secondary Firearms Instructor (SFI) supports the Lead Firearms Instructor (LFI) during the Federal Flight Deck Officer (FFDO) Requalification Training sessions. The SFI assists the LFI as directed in the preparation; completion; and post session clean-up requirements of all FFDO Semi-annual Firearms Requalification sessions.
Ensures student safety during dry-fire and live-fire training venues.
- The SFI provides one-on-one instruction to students during the pre-qualification (warm-up) course of fire; and any remedial training as designated by the LFI.
- The SFI must possess the demonstrated ability to effectively communicate law enforcement training concepts and issues to a diverse audience; and must possess the demonstrated ability to instruct in accordance with the principles of basic adult education; as well as platform and practical area instruction for law enforcement.
- The SFI must have the ability to interpret; apply; and adhere to established program policies; standard operating procedures (SOPs); and lesson plans.
- The SFI keeps all Sensitive Security Information (SSI) and Sensitive Personally Identifying Information (SPII) secured appropriately both during and after a re-qualification session in compliance with the TSA MD 2100.2; Privacy and Information Collection Policy and TSA MD 1400.3 TSA Information Security Policy.
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to email@example.com or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
GDIT participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
GDIT participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.