Click column header to sort
Develops, organizes, and conducts training and educational programs for customer personnel.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
1. Performs expert-level development and delivery of highly complex training programs and related materials in support of customer training objectives.
2. Establishes and reviews course contact and objectives.
3. Is recognized as a subject matter expert in the field in which he/she is training.
4. Conducts training sessions and develops criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of training activities.
5. Maintains records of training activities, participant progress, and program effectiveness.
6. Updates course documentation on a regular basis to ensure timeliness and relevance.
7. Provides work leadership to lover level employees, including evaluating the effectiveness of their training presentations and programs, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
8. May serve as technical team or task lead.
9. Conducts research into new training, educational, and multimedia technologies.
10. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
11. Participates in special projects as required.
12. Develop detailed exercise design products supporting Battalion, brigade, Division, Theater Enabling Command.
At GDIT, our people are our business. We pride ourselves on the work our innovators do to support and secure some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the world. We wouldn’t be successful without our ability to attract new talent to join our team.
We’re looking for a Senior Contracts Administrator that will lead negotiation and administration of contracts and/or subcontracts(sub to prime)
Are you ready to join and grow our 35,000 everyday heroes?
A Day in the Life:
· Administers contracts and/or subcontracts, including negotiation, correspondence, documentation, certification, financial reporting, and product delivery for major contracts.
· Negotiates contract terms from proposal stage to project close-out in accordance with relevant regulations.
· Coordinates approval of negotiations, contracts, and subcontracts with appropriate management staff.
· Provides advice and interpretation of contract requirements.
· Reviews solicitation requests and GDIT proposal volumes to identify risk areas and ensure compliance with terms and conditions.
· Active participant on proposal team which includes pricing and scheduling strategy, coordination of requirements, and proposal risk assessment.
· Participates in program reviews, status briefings and customer interaction whenever the contracting officer is involved.
· Coordinates with program managers and all matrixed organizations to ensure contract requirements are fulfilled.
· Maintains, updates and communicates bid and proposal information.
· May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced contract administrators.
· Maintains current knowledge of relevant contractual procedures and practices.
· Participates and offers opinions on proposal and program strategy
· Initiates and maintains an extensive network of communication with contracting specialists/officers
· Participates in special projects as required.
Seeking customer service centered help desk technicians to provide timely and professional Tier I/II support to users.
To be successful in this position you need to be collaborative and willing to work within a team. While you will need to be a self-starter, completing tasks on your own, working together is critical in this role. You will be interfacing with users and senior agency staff. Therefore, you should be articulate in your communications. You will need to explain technical intricacies to end users in a way that is easily understood. You will need to maintain a high-level customer service focus, exhibiting expertise, courtesy, timeliness, and professionalism.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting for software applications loaded on desktop and laptop computers that communicate to/from application servers and third-party support agencies
- Screen, refer and diagnose internal/external inquiries and work requests as they relate to support of related systems
- Provide end-user software troubleshooting and support
- Apply diagnostic techniques to identify problems; investigate causes; and recommend solutions
- Familiar with Microsoft Active Directory
- Document all user requests and actions taken in Remedy ticketing system
- Provide phone and help desk support for local and off-site users
- Maintain internal knowledge base for Help Desk technicians and users
- Answer phones and emails in a timely manner
- Maintain printers and multifunction devices
- Create and maintain Windows 10 desktop/laptop images
- Maintain software and hardware assignments
- Participate in special projects as required
- Familiar with Release and Configuration Management concepts
- Use Remedy as the help desk software
- Ensure all tickets worked include the problem, the solution, the end user, initiation and completion time, and end user satisfaction.
- The resolution shall be in sufficient detail to allow another support technician, not familiar with the problem, sufficient information to resolve the same or similar problem without extensively researching the issue again.
- Identify training requirements or software fixes to correct any recurring problems identified in the database of user support.
- Notify the program manager of all VIP requests for support that require additional resources which result in a delay of resolution
- Create and maintain documentation
- Work with other members of the team to ensure that help desk documentation is complete and up-to-date
- Provide weekly and monthly status reports
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned
- Able to maintain a high-level customer service focus, exhibiting expertise, courtesy, timeliness, and professionalism interfacing with users and senior agency staff
- May need to lift and carry desktop equipment such as laptops, computers, and monitors
- Reconcile various monthly and/or quarterly balance sheet accounts
- Process journal entries within Oracle
- responsible for Corporate Reporting requirements
- Support internal and external audit requests
- Maintain GDIT monthly allocation request set and formulas
- Process monthly offline Trial Balances
- Analyze and maintain certain ledger accounts
Join GDIT and be a part of the team that provides technical support some of the world's most complex transportation investigations. The National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) team is searching for a SharePoint Administrator to join their program in Washington, DC.
The NTSB is an independent Federal agency charged by Congress with investigating every civil aviation accident in the United States and significant accidents in other modes of transportation – railroad, highway, marine and pipeline. The NTSB determines the probable cause of the accidents and issues safety recommendations aimed at preventing future accidents. In addition, the NTSB carries out special studies concerning transportation safety and coordinates the resources of the Federal Government and other organizations to provide assistance to victims and their family members impacted by major transportation disasters.
This position is part of the NTSB Chief Information Officer’s (CIO) Team providing support to all NTSB Staff with the following job overview:
The Senior SharePoint Administrator is responsible for providing support to NTSB’s SharePoint environment by troubleshooting, event log administration, and search administration troubleshooting. Performs migration tasks with the concepts of farm planning and implementation skills to implement Service Packs and Cumulative Updates. Implements an architectural SharePoint solution for maximizing usability and enhancing user effectiveness and readiness.
The Principal Duties and Responsibilities of the Senior SharePoint Administrator are:
- Responsible for SharePoint operation including upgrade and migration to Office 365, topology services, and backup and restore.
- Implements and Maintains Security, Data and Global configurations.
- Maintains and implements all aspects of SharePoint Application management including Office SharePoint Server Shared Services, Search Administration, Workflow Management and External Service Connections.
- Reviews existing SharePoint infrastructure setup and develops best practices and input on operational guidelines
- Maintains system, application, security and SharePoint and Internet Information Service (IIS) event logs.
- Responsible for all site collections on a web application.
- Knowledge of content deployment processes and the security needs of a public-facing site.
- Monitors the overall health of all SharePoint farms and proactively mitigates issues.
General Dynamics Information Technology is looking for an organized, proactive, thorough, personable Senior Administrative Assistant to support various Department of Army leaders and to perform complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of a program This position is based in Ft. Detrick – Frederick, Maryland. The administrative support for this position includes the following tasks:
- Provide senior administrative support to the assigned Division/Project Management Office (PMO), to include the Director/Project Manager (PjM), Deputy Director/PjM, Branch Chiefs and staff members to include providing situational back-up support to other Divisions/PMOs and the Office of the Commander.
- Prepare documents in accordance with Army Regulation 25-50, Preparing and Managing Correspondence, to include preparing Department of the Army memorandums, letters, executive summaries, information papers. Manage and track the staffing of correspondence to include preparing Staff Action Summary Sheets - HQ MEDCOM Forms 540.
- Be proficient in the use of the Defense Travel System (DTS) and coordinate numerous travel itineraries simultaneously. Assist division personnel with travel order requests and coordination, and preparation of foreign and domestic travel documents. Become familiar with travel requirements, to include Army Conference Policy, track and monitor pre-travel requirements, and keep traveler informed of travel document status. As required, assist in the preparation of final trip reports and travel expenses for reimbursement.
- Responsible for maintaining calendars for Commanders, PjMs, Directors, Deputies, Branch Chiefs and staff. This includes the use Microsoft Outlook in order to effectively communicate via e-mail with other staff, to schedule multi-person meetings for both personnel internal and external to the Command; and, to manage multiple Outlook Calendars for separate staff members. Alert staff to impending meetings, appointments, and be able to de-conflict meetings and other events.
- Must possess effective communication skills, to include verbal, written and email correspondence, and the ability to work with senior leadership and personnel of higher echelons.
- Maintain solid working relationships with customer; identify customer needs; work to provide courteous, reliable services and solutions in a timely manner; and follow up to ensure customers remain informed and needs addressed.
- Participate in meetings and perform other duties to include, but not limited to, coordinating and scheduling meetings, seminars, audio bridges, VTCs, and DCOs between the Government organization and other internal and external agencies.
- Prepare and distribute meeting agendas, read ahead documents, minutes and archive documentation in USAMRMC Livelink (EDMS), OneNote, SharePoint, or other electronic document management systems and properly file final documents.
- Edit and maintain technical, budget, programmatic and administrative documentation and references in both paper and electronic versions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint and Excel) to be able to effectively review and edit division correspondence for changes in spelling, grammar, punctuation, word usage and correct format style for the intended audience in accordance with customer policy and procedures; calendar management, and task management to ensure suspenses and deadlines are met within the Division/PMO.
General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT), a leading provider of systems engineering, integration, IT service operations and support solutions, is seeking talented professionals to deliver valuable services and solutions to our customers.
GDIT has a great team consisting of experienced and knowledgeable managers who lead and support the career development objectives of our employees. Our employees consider the company to be a solid partner in their career, with an abundance of opportunities for advancement.
We are seeking a part time on call, Lead Firearms Instructor:
Lead Firearms Instructors (LFIs) are the first point of contact for Federal Flight Deck Officers when they arrive at the training venue, are responsible for checking them in, verifying weapons and credentials, conducting training and overseeing the course of fire at the gun-range. They are responsible for ensuring the safety of all personnel on the range and securing SSI and SPII information during and after requalification sessions.
- LFIs conduct all classroom instruction; delivering the approved TSA training and safety brief, introducing and describing new equipment, and ensuring all students understand and sign the safety briefing. The LFI ensures a minimum number of SFIs are present to maintain an instructor/student ratio of 1:6 for each training session.
- The LFI must ensure a sufficient inventory of training supplies is on-hand at the training venue to support monthly requalification sessions.
- The LFI is expected to maintain positive control of the training environment from the moment students arrive at the venue to the moment they depart. Upon students’ arrival, the LFIs must verify weapons and credentials of each FFDO before training commences by visual inspection.
- The LFI is responsible for ensuring proper scoring of targets, completion of applicable administrative forms, and collection of training data. The LFI is required sign and certify qualification scores for all FFDOs attempting to qualify. Failure of an FFDO to qualify also means that an authorized FAMS Representative and/or LFI takes custody of the unloaded weapon, transport device (lockbox), credential and other equipment for return to TSA/FAMS. If no authorized FAMS representative is present to receive the equipment, the LFI shall make immediate verbal notification to the FFDO Program Office in order to make the appropriate arrangements to return equipment and credentials.
- The LFI must keep all Sensitive Security Information (SSI) and Sensitive Personally Identifying Information (SPII) secured appropriately both during and after a re-qualification session in compliance with the TSA MD 2100.2, Privacy and Information Collection Policy and TSA MD 1400.3 TSA Information Security Policy. The LFI is oversees time keeping of all SFI labor hours.
- The LFI must comply with internal compliance training events.
- May participate in the development and establishment of course content and objectives.
- Updates course documentation as needed to ensure timeliness and relevance.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less experienced instructors.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
General Dynamics Information Technology – Federal Civilian Division is currently looking for a Junior SharePoint Designer to join our team to support the Department of Army. This position is based in Ft. Detrick – Frederick, Maryland.
The SharePoint Designer will support the IM/IT SharePoint team in the development and support of SharePoint sites and solutions. Specific responsibilities are as follows:
- Recommend knowledge content; how it will be structured, shared, controlled, and made easily accessible for the needs of the customer.
- Interact directly with the client and interview stakeholders to capture and evaluate how their business requirements can be implemented within SharePoint.
- Assist with the design, development, and implementation of SharePoint solutions.
- Partner with the SharePoint development team and key stakeholders to determine how to best implement, support and leverage SharePoint solutions to drive employee communication and collaboration.
- Help establish an information architecture for multiple user groups, permission levels, and knowledge sharing environments; maintain the architecture as well as add and remove people from user groups.
- Increase stakeholder engagement by providing the tools and training on uploading documents, access controls, and other training required to efficiently and effectively maintain their sites and content.
- Monitor, analyze, and make recommendations for the improvement and growth of the SharePoint Site Collection.
- Administer User permissions and ensure mechanisms are in place to control access to the SharePoint information as appropriate.
- Respond to user initiated help desk tickets and provide resolution.
- Develop and deploy libraries, lists, pages, and content for their respective SharePoint Site.
- Develop training material and trains users for their respective SharePoint Solution.
**GDIT is HIRING Navy Training Instructors in Dahlgren VA for immediate start dates **
General Dynamics is immediately seeking a proficient Navy Spy Radar Trainer/ Technician to train fleet sailors in Dahlgren VA. BMD is preferred but not required.
Develops, organizes, and conducts training and educational programs for Fleet Fire control personnel (Fleet RSC's) and the supporting BMD capable SPY radar system.
- Reviews and analyzes U.S. Navy Aegis Combat System Engineering Capabilities and Limitations and U.S. Navy Operational and Tactical doctrine and integrates and conceptualizes the execution of Doctrine optimizing the application of ship's Combat Systems capabilities and limitation in the dynamic operational tactical environment.
- Conducts dynamic assessment of the sailors abilities to comply with approved maintenance and operational procedures and thereafter provides formal appraisal of performance with recommendations for improvement and methods to maintain technical and tactical proficiency.
- Observes and assesses contemporaries during Practice and Certification Teaches per requirements NAVEDTRA 135.
- Prepares; reviews; and customizes curriculum lesson plans and instructor guide in support of traditional classroom teaching.
- Supports Course Reviews and Curriculum Updates; conducts training gap analysis provides formal feedback and recommendation for Course improvement.
- Documents the training conducted with specifics of the individual areas / watch station and is responsible for generation of a formal assessment of measure of success via written report.
- Develops; tests; maintains; and delivers moderately complex Aegis training programs and related materials in support of ATRC training objectives.
- Establishes and reviews course content and objectives.
- Conducts training sessions and develops criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of training activities.
- Maintains records of training activities; participant progress; and program effectiveness.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Provides dynamic teaching & training as well as assessment that require advanced knowledge of U.S. Navy Aegis Combat Systems Capabilities and Limitations to the officer level.
USBICES Site Lead
Check out this great opportunity to join one of GDIT’s fastest long-standing growing programs! US Battlefield Information Collection and Exploitation System eXtended (US BICES-X) is a cutting-edge program supporting DoD intelligence information sharing on current and emerging global threats to mission and coalition partners and emerging nations. With an internationally dispersed team supporting each combatant command, the US BICES-X team is in direct support of the war fighter and their missions. We are seeking a creative and driven professional with a passion for solving real world issues on a cross-functional, fast paced team.
1. Manages and is responsible for the successful completion of all tasks in assigned project.
2. Supervises at least 15 employees.
3. Provides technical, administrative, and operational management of assigned project or tasks, including contract and subcontractor management
4. Supervises assigned staff, including subordinate supervisors.
5. Participates in the development of technical project plans, proposals, reports, and task order and administrative reporting.
6. May also perform high level technical services on assigned tasks.
7. Conducts planning and provides recommendations to client on task workload.
8. Attends customer meetings and may serve as primary client liaison.
9. Interacts with vendors, other agencies, and other client staff on behalf of the client.
10. Coordinates development of deliverables and products.
11. Ensures quality assurance of project deliverables.
12. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
13. Participates in special projects as required.
14. Effective management skills required.
15. Effective administrative and organizational skills required.
16. Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously required.
GDIT is seeking a Senior Systems Engineer to provide Windows, Applications and Virtualization engineering and administrative support to a large, complex, multi-site environment. Work as part of a team to support and maintain OS and virtualization for workstations, servers, enterprise services and applications. Help to design, coordinate and implement solutions. Coordinate with local and remote technical and project staff to assist the team with OS, application and virtualization tasks and responsibilities. Strong focus on automation of standard tasks within OS and virtualization.
- Perform analysis, design and implementation of the automation for OS and virtual servers.Participates in the upgrading of operating systems and design of systems enhancements.
- Provides input for documentation on new or existing systems.
- Develops and conducts tests to ensure systems meet documented user requirements.
- Identifies, analyzes, and resolves operating/hardware system problems.
- Provides system/equipment/specialized training and technical guidance.
- Determines system specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility.
- May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced systems engineers.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Sign up, receive, review and take action on Security Alerts, Advisories, and Directives.
- Maintain system lifecycle of responsible software or systems as part of System Support.
- Review and take action on system maintenance and flow remediation
- Work in a team environment on virtualization technologies.
- Troubleshoot Windows, UCS, VMware and AWS product related issues and tasks.
- Develop, document, and perform approved system maintenance plans.
- Maintain monthly technical reports.
- Research, test, document, and implement new products.
- Perform scheduled weekend and after-hours work, as well as after-hours emergency work, as required.
- Create, administer, and maintain Active Directory accounts and groups.
- Create, administer, and maintain VMware security permissions, updates, and administrative functions.
- Create, administer, and troubleshoot Cisco UCS technology stack.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to email@example.com
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
GDIT participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
GDIT participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.