Click column header to sort
- Administration of connected and dis-connected systems
- Manage IT system infrastructures
- ITIL v3 processes and procedures
- UNIX and Windows OS configuration and management
- AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM), AWS Directory Service for Microsoft AD, Active Directory, Change Auditor, MIM, FIM, PKI Trusted Agent,
- Account provisioning, privileged user management, Dell SourceOne, Quest Active Roles Server, Recovery Manager, Total Privileged Access Management (TPAM)
- Analyzes user needs to determine functional requirements for a wide variety of projects.
- Performs functional allocations to identify tasks and their inter-relationships.
- Researches, identifies, and assists in the formulation of recommendations about resources required for task execution and completion.
- Participates in the development of new systems or updates to existing systems to meet client needs.
- Identifies and recommends emerging relevant technologies that may result in improvements to current processes and systems.
- Writes and updates project documentation including system procedures and training materials.
- Conducts functional testing of various systems.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject areas.
- Participates in special projects as required.
We are looking for an experienced functional analyst to work as part of a team with other functional and development team members. The individual will function as a functional expert for a Computerized Maintenance Management System being developed in Montgomery, utilizing the IBM Maximo Asset Management platform. Duties will include: working with users to document requirements, designing/customizing screens to meet those requirements, developing user documentation, testing the system to ensure requirements are meet, and supporting implementation of the completed system. Implementation responsibilities include the migration of data from legacy systems, training users, and providing on-site support as well as help desk support. The individual will be required to work closely with other analysts and programming personnel to meet customer requirements. Prior experience within asset management, maintenance management, or inventory management systems, as well as applications applications is a plus. This position will require limited travel and the individual must be able to obtain a SECRET Security Clearance.
Come Join Our Team! GDIT is currently looking for experienced energetic individuals to join our winning team to support the INSCOM OSINT Program.
Join the GDIT team as we prepare to provide worldwide multi-disciplined analytical and enterprise IT support to INSCOM Army Intelligence and Combatant Command Operations.
Seeking candidates for the following program roles:
- Analysts (OSINT, All Source, Intelligence, SIGINT, GEOINT, HUMINT)
- Training Specialists
- Technical Writers and Editors
- Data Analysts
- Solution Architects
- Configuration Management Specialists
- Policy Analyst
- Research Analyst
- Cloud Engineer
- Systems Engineer
- Storage Engineer
- Systems Administrator
- Camp Humphreys, SK
- Camp Zama, JP
- Fort Belvoir, VA
- Fort Bragg, NC
- Fort Gordon, GA
- Fort Hood, TX
- Fort Meade, MD
- Fort Shafter, HI
- San Antonio, TX
- Tacoma, WA
- Vicenza, IT
- Wiesbaden, DE
Supervises the administrative support function for an office, group or customer. Supervises non-exempt support staff.
The NOC is currently seeking a talented Tier I Video Teleconferencing (VTC) Administrator with an active TS/SCI clearance to provide monitoring; maintenance; and support of video communications networks for the Mid-shift. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing Tier I level resolution and customer support to scheduled or active; video teleconferences (VTCs). The candidate will also be responsible to provide VTC outage documentation utilizing customer provided Incident Tracking software. The main tools utilized in this role include: VC Wizard VTC scheduling software; SharePoint; Support Web Incident Tracking System; Tandberg Management System (TMS) and other VTC support tools as needed.
Knowledge with Video Teleconferencing (VTC) service and support to include scheduling; monitoring; administrative support and technical assistance to Video Teleconference customers.
Manage the Video Networks for resource availability and conflicts.
Ensure compliance with VTC network security policies and procedures.
Possess understanding of H323 Protocol Stack.
Comprehensive knowledge of network topology; along with VTC network hardware and software tools listed above.
Knowledge of operating systems and applications as they pertain to the VTC environment.
Interface with vendors to ensure proper performance of tools and software packages.
Process Authorized Service Interruptions (ASI's) as directed by GDIT Management.
Provide After Action Reports (AARs) for Problem Management resolution.
Participates in special projects as required by GDIT Management.
Communication skills - verbal and written
Problem analysis and problem solving
Attention to detail and accuracy
Customer Service orientation
Ability to work independently within a Team Concept
Ability to multitask in a stressful environment
Must have a TS/SCI Clearance and the ability to obtain Poly.
Must have an IAT II Certification.
Must have a TS/SCI Clearance and the ability to obtain Poly.
Principal Network Engineer
RAF Molesworth UK
Check out this great opportunity to join one of GDIT’s fastest long-standing growing programs! US Battlefield Information Collection and Exploitation System eXtended (US BICES-X) is a cutting-edge program supporting DoD intelligence information sharing on current and emerging global threats to mission and coalition partners and emerging nations. With an internationally dispersed team supporting each combatant command, the US BICES-X team is in direct support of the war fighter and their missions. We are seeking a creative and driven professional with a passion for solving real world issues on a cross-functional, fast paced team.
1. Analyzes voice, video, radio-frequency, and/or data communications networks, including planning, designing, evaluating, selecting, and upgrading operating systems and protocol suites and configuring communication media with concentrators, bridges, and other devices.
2. Plans network layouts and configures systems to user environments.
3. Analyzes network topologies and traffic and capacity requirements.
4. Supports the acquisition of hardware and software as well as subcontractor services as needed.
5. May provide technical support and troubleshooting to users.
6. May perform network administration duties.
7. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced network personnel and may have supervisory responsibilities.
8. May serve as technical team or task leader.
9. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
10. Participates in special projects as required.
11. Knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques used in network engineering and support.
12. Knowledge of network protocols such as OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, Spanning tree protocol, ISAKMP, ESP, SIP and SCCP.
13. Knowledge of routers, switches, patch panels, concentrators, associated terminals, and related network hardware and software.
14. Knowledge of current Cisco IOS software and hardware features.
15. Knowledge of VOIP / collaboration systems.
16. Knowledge of HAIPE based encryption devices.
Performs a variety of general manual labor tasks.
1. Performs a variety of general manual labor tasks including, but not limited to, lifting and moving materials, loading and unloading vehicles, digging and refilling holes, and other activities in a helping or assisting mode.
2. May perform simple repairs on machinery or minor repairs to buildings.
3. Transports materials, tools, and equipment to and within work sites as required.
4. May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced laborers.
5. Participates in special projects as required.
Senior Systems Engineer
Check out this great opportunity to join one of GDIT’s fastest long-standing growing programs! US Battlefield Information Collection and Exploitation System eXtended (US BICES-X) is a cutting edge program supporting DoD intelligence information sharing on current and emerging global threats to mission and coalition partners and emerging nations. With an internationally dispersed team supporting each combatant command, the US BICES-X team is in direct support of the war fighter and their missions. We are seeking a creative and driven professional with a passion for solving real world issues on a cross-functional, fast paced team. We are seeking a Sr. Systems Engineer that is able to work independently – please read below!
1. Performs complex systems administration, engineering, and integration work that may include infrastructure services, development of cost projections, computer architecture analysis and design/engineering.
2. Performs systems modeling, simulation, and analysis.
3. Plans upgrades of operating systems/applications and designs systems enhancements.
4. Develops documentation on new or existing systems.
5. Develops and conducts tests to ensure systems meet documented user requirements.
6. Identifies, analyzes, and resolves system problems.
7. Provides system/equipment/specialized training and technical guidance.
8. Determines system specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility.
9. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced systems engineers and may have supervisory responsibility.
10. May serve as a technical team or task lead.
11. Serves as liaison with clients, participating in meetings to ensure client needs are met.
12. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
13. Participates in special projects as required.
14. Advanced knowledge of systems engineering principles, methods, and techniques.
15. Knowledge of the associated hardware, software, and equipment.
16. Professional certification in one or more specific technologies may be required, depending on job assignment.
- Provides information system solution and technical support in one or more functional areas including personal computers, end user devices, VoIP phones, VTC systems in a secure environment. Will respond to incident tickets, moves and new installations.
- Develops schedules and assigns work within work center to meet critical customer deadlines
- Ensures that user tickets are updated in a timely manner and that property records are updated correctly.
- May perform complex IT tasks
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- May assist with logistics functions such as monitoring stock of equipment.
- Participates in special projects as required.
Repairs, installs, replaces, and tests electrical circuits, equipment, and appliances.
1. Repairs, installs, replaces, and tests complex electrical circuits, cables, equipment, and appliances.
2. Uses hand tools and testing equipment.
3. Inspects and tests electrical equipment, lighting, signal, communication, and power circuits.
4. Isolates defects in wiring, switches, motors, and other electrical equipment using general and specialized testing equipment.
5. Replaces faulty switches, sockets, and other elements of electrical systems.
6. Dismantles electrical machinery and replaces defective electrical or mechanical parts such as gears, brushes, and armatures.
7. Mounts motors, transformers, and lighting fixtures into position and completes circuits according to diagram specifications.
8. Works from drawings, blueprints, schematics, and wiring diagrams.
9. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced team members.
10. Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
11. Participates in special projects as required.
Conducts cyber security compliance assessments of existing and emerging technologies. Conducts field surveys, installs and operational support. Implements Risk Management Framework Security Controls. Performs procedures necessary to ensure the safety of information systems assets and to protect systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction. Associated tasks include;
1. Performs Computer Security Incident Response activities for a large organization, coordinates with other government agencies to record and report incidents.
2. Monitor and analyze Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS) to identify security issues for remediation.
3. Recognizes potential, successful, and unsuccessful intrusion attempts and compromises thorough reviews and analyses of relevant event detail and summary information.
4. Evaluate firewall change requests and assess organizational risk.
5. Communicates alerts to agencies regarding intrusions and compromises to their network infrastructure, applications and operating systems.
6. Assists with implementation of counter-measures or mitigating controls.
7. Ensures the integrity and protection of networks, systems, and applications by technical enforcement of organizational security policies, through monitoring of vulnerability scanning devices.
8. Performs periodic and on-demand system audits and vulnerability assessments, including user accounts, application access, file system and external Web integrity scans to determine compliance.
9. Prepares incident reports of analysis methodology and results.
10. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced technical staff members. 11. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
12. Participates in special projects as required.
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to email@example.com or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
GDIT participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
GDIT participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.