Click column header to sort
*This work is not funded*
We are GDIT. The people supporting and securing some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work has meaning and impact on the world around us, but also on us, and that’s important.
GDIT is your place. You make it your own by embracing autonomy, seizing opportunity, and being trusted to deliver your best every day. We think. We act. We deliver. There is no challenge we can’t turn into opportunity. And our work depends on an Imagery Analyst joining our team to support our GEOINT customer in Springfield, VA or St Louis, MO.
Duties: Performs data analysis, interpretation and management duties. Develops rules and methodologies for data collection and analysis to analyze and visualize patterns, trends, and predictions within geospatial data sources.
1. Provides analysis and research for national security, infrastructure, technology, country, geographic area, biographic and targeted vulnerability. Possess a strong background in Imagery Analysis. Exploit Multi-Spectral, Hyper-Spectral, Infra-Red (IR), Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR), Commercial, NTM, and LIDAR Imagery. Products may include but are not limited to: storyboards, 360s, mensurations, annotations, etc.
2. Prepares assessments of current threats and trends based on the sophisticated collection, research and analysis of classified and open source information.
3. Proficient in various Electronic Light Tables (ELTs) and GIS software packages including Socet GXP, RemoteView, ENVI, QT-Modeler, IEC, ArcGIS, GeoRover and FalconView.
4. Develops and supervises analytical procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operational success.
5. Collects data using a combination of standard intelligence methods and business processes.
6. Performs and manages data collection, analysis, interpretation, and management duties.
7. Delivers presentations that reflect the results of the data analysis.
8. Map develop and provide data-related training to staff.
9. May provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff.
10. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject areas.
11. Participates in special projects as required.
12. Able to work and operate independently in hazardous overseas locations including Afghanistan and Iraq. Must be able pass medical, psychological, and dental examinations prior to any overseas deployment.
13. Able to pass the GEOINT Professional Certification (GPC) within 90 days of hiring start date.
14. Able to communicate effectivity to refine and manage customer requirements to produce tailored, timely, and accurate geospatial products.
15. Full Motion Video experience is desired.
GDIT’s Early Career Program is designed with you in mind! Our new graduate opportunities are intended for recent college graduates with 0-1 year of professional work experience. At GDIT, every day, we influence how the government serves the country and its citizens. Starting your career with GDIT, allows you the opportunity to be a part of critical missions that don’t just shape the world, but the individual.
GDIT is seeking a Technical Editor (New Grad) to support JSP-ETM activities in Arlington, VA. The Technical Editor (New Grad) is entrusted to support a large enterprise network environment in support of a DoD agency. A typical day includes:
- Write technical descriptions on the functionality of custom network infrastructure designs and server systems for network systems implementers in a Distance Learning network infrastructure or enterprise network environment
- Organize and, as needed, edit materials produced by a Subject Matter Expert or network engineer
- Edit materials as needed produced by a Subject Matter Expert or network engineer
- Communicate with Subject Matter Experts and engineers regarding materials and edits
- Develop help system documentation and examples for training associated with web-based training applications and network infrastructures
Oversees supply chain and logistics functions, which may include, but are not limited to, material procurement, production planning, inventory control, outsourcing, vendor selection and distribution
Procurement/Supply Chain Manager:
The Procurement/Supply Chain Manager is responsible for managing and optimizing a supply chain logistics network to meet the Government’s procurement requirements.
(U) Knowledge of key supply chain processes such as NIST Framework on Supply Chain Risk Management Practices, purchasing, and Just-In-Time (JIT) is required.
**Position requires an active in-scope TS/SCI clearance and polygraph.**
The Security Control Assessor (SCA) is the Information Assurance (IA) Independent Validation and Verification (IV&V) role in the Risk Management Framework (RMF) workflow. The SCA role requires an IA professional with in-depth system security knowledge and skills to provide Assessment & Authorization (A&A) support throughout a systems lifecycle. The SCA conducts full and partial assessments of security controls implemented on customer owned and sponsored Information System’s (IS), enhances IS security awareness of Directorates & Offices’ staff, ensures proper IS security resources are appropriately applied as well as acts as IS liaison between the Directorates & Offices and the Government.
- Review information systems for compliance with applicable DCID, ICD, and directives and guidance
- Provide IS security advice and guidance in accordance with applicable DCID, ICD, and directives and guidance to Government and industry partners for the protection of data at all classification levels including SCI
- Provide IS technical guidance and support in preparing responses for USG approval to A&A questions asked by Government and industry partners;
- Evaluate and recommend approval, disapproval, or waiver(s) for IS processing national security data at industry and/or Government facilities
- Support development and implementation of directives and guidance for Information Assurance, Information Technology, and Information Management policies
- Provide input for consideration in the promulgation of future IS security policy
- Support and/or conduct site visits and assessments to inspect and verify IS reports and plans at industrial and Government locations as approved by the Government, and provide a written report for review and approval by the USG;
- Prepare reports and memoranda, to include, but not limited to: Memoranda for the Record (MFR), Memoranda of Agreement (MOA), Authorization To Proceed, and status and technical briefs for review and approval by USG;
- Update data and maintain Government-provided databases with current information about Government and industry IS status and representative contact information.
- Prepare, review, and record notification and status messages to indicate A&A state of systems to system owner or programs in a USG approved format.
- Ensure that appropriate IS security requirements including applicable DCID, ICD, and directives and guidance are addressed and applied and that appropriate documentation is prepared by the system owners or programs. The documentation will be contained in the Security Assessment Package, including, but not limited to the Concept of Operations (CONOPS) Plan, System Security Plans, System Requirements Traceability Matrix, Risk Management Matrix, Test Results, interface control documents, requests for changes, test plans, and other related program security documentation;
- Track completion of the Security Assessment Package and report status;
- Support the preparation of the Security Assessment Report (SAR). The SAR contents include, but is not limited to the, Summary of Assessment results and Authorization Recommendation;
- Review, coordinate, and respond to IS security issues as requested by the Government;
- Perform short term (less than 90 days) CONUS and OCONUS travel to conduct site security inspections when approved by the Government;
- Provide A&A support to the Government for the protection of special programs and tactical operations related activities.
- Participates in special projects as required.
Responsible for strengthening the defensive posture and cyber defense operational readiness of an IT Enterprise, our Enterprise Cyber Network Defense (ECND) program defends and protects Government assets from external Cyber Security attacks and Insider Threats that can potentially cause or create data, systems, networks, and personnel vulnerabilities.
Functional duties consist of:
- Serve as the Principle Technical Advisor for CND operations and sustainment tools and team.
- Design, develop, direct, and implement enterprise network cyber defense capabilities.
- Research, analyze, document and brief written products outlining new and emerging Cyber Defense technologies.
- Produce and disseminate build of Materials, cost analysis, and procurement recommendations of Cyber Defense technologies.
- Execute pilot(s) and demonstrations of new, existing, or emerging Cyber Defense Technologies.
- Provide Tier-3 operations and maintenance of Windows and Linux Operating systems, as well as Cyber Defense systems such as, Tanium, Splunk, Fidelis, Opswat, FireEye, Surica, and Gigamon.
- Plan and direct system upgrades and enhancements.
- Develop and implementing testing strategies and results.
- Develop documentation on new or existing systems.
- Provide specialized training and technical guidance.
- Serve as liaison with clients, participating in meetings to ensure client needs are met.
- Provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff.
- Maintaining current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- May have supervisory responsibilities over team members
Join a team that leads in cyber with the top technical cyber talent, range of customer experience, and emerging technology to address tomorrow’s cyber threats. Our service model approach to secure, operate, and defend is predicated on ensuring the skill-set of our staff remains on the cutting edge of technology through our virtual training platform and Cyber Range.
Functional duties consist of:
- Identify and manage network computer and system security events relative to fraud, waste and abuse, including content inappropriate to the workplace, Illegal Activity, Productivity Loss and Non-Compliant Activity, as well as Identity Leakage (PII).
- Perform forensic analysis of digital information and gathers and handles evidence.
- Utilization of tools such as Archer, Splunk, Fidelis, Solera, Proofpoint, etc.
- Prepare case evidence and incident reports.
- Work on special projects as assigned.
- May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced technical staff members.
Position may require evening, weekend or shift-work (depending on operational tempo)
Manages and is responsible for the successful completion of all tasks in assigned projects. Supervises at least 25 employees
Provides technical and operational leadership to dedicate and matrixed teams of resources assigned to produce Capacity deliverables and objectives. This role leads continuous extraction of capacity and performance data from all data center systems, transforms it into formats fit for our purpose, and delivers it to internal and external stakeholders. The successful candidate also must be able to brief senior contract and customer leadership on a wide range of program capacity topics.
- Provide technical and operational management of existing program capacity methodology, systems, and staff to produce capacity deliverables as they relate to quantity, cost, and program service catalog price
- Lead development and execution of strategies for continual service improvement of existing program capacity methodology and systems
- Manage agile development process, as a product owner, to implement capacity service improvement objectives
- Plan, lead, and conduct briefings of technical project plans, proposals, reports, and deliverable content in recurring and ad-hoc forums to communicate program capacity
- Perform critical evaluation of all program capacity deliverables prior to customer submission
- Communicate IT chargeback methodologies
- Subject matter expert participation is program service catalog development and maintenance
- Participate in senior program and customer meetings as the subject matter expert for program capacity
- Supervises assigned staff and a matrixed team
Designs, develops, evaluates, plans and tests engineering specifications for software programs and applications
Senior SharePoint developer utilizing model and event driven design practices including rapid proofs of concept, data analysis, and functional testing. Responsible for expert level design, planning, implementation and operation of SharePoint solutions to meet business needs. Manage and execute all aspects of front-end and back-end development. Apply well developed process evaluation skills to achieve the desired business outcome. Utilize SharePoint Workflows, Nintex, web-forms, and other available methods to develop and complete implementations to meet a wide rage of internal and external customer needs.
- Lead technical design and development, evaluating and troubleshooting functional design and system architecture, component and framework programming, as well as driving the technical decision process.
- Lead client process/workflow design sessions
- Employ rapid concept of operations techniques and deploy pilot workflows prior to wider rollout of new capabilities
- Shape the strategy, architecture, methodology and standards for delivering SharePoint solutions
- Provide leadership and guidance on planning, design, and developing the programs SharePoint solutions
- Guide a team to produce user-focused solutions in a fast-paced, agile development environment
- Work in a matrixed environment with other engineering teams to meet business and program objectives
- Develop product functional and technical requirements and design documents and specifications based on business requirements
Seeking a Senior Mechanical Technician to support operation, maintenance, and refurbishment of marine gas turbine engines for our Navy customer in Philadelphia. The candidate will be tasked by and report to technical leads. The candidate will be expected to provide documented status updates on a regular basis. Priority/preference would be someone with some Gas Turbine System Mechanical (GSM) experience on Navy ships.
- Provide Marine Gas Turbine systems maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair for all variants at LBES and shipboard
- Provide Marine Gas Turbine Equipment Bulletins (GTB) and Changes (GTC) documentation development, implementation, and record management.
- Provide Marine Gas Turbine Technical Manual Reviews to incorporate engineering changes, as well as any Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) updates.
- Act as a technical liaison between shipboard, ship’s force, and technical leads back in Philadelphia
- Maintain and update Marine Gas Turbine website
- Provide distance technical support for various US Navy Fleet Regional Maintenance Centers and afloat units.
- Provide Aid in test procedure edits, development and implementation
The work performed within WRBU covers three core areas, vector identification services, vector risk mapping services, and photographic illustration and website support services. Vector identification services will provide both morphological and molecular identification services as needed to support the needs of customers and research projects. Risk mapping services will take vector identification data along with GPS coordinates of collection sites to develop risk maps for customers and research partners. In addition, vector distribution information will be maintained through the sourcing of distribution data from the published literature for use risk and distribution map development. Photographic and website support services will produce products (high resolution magnified vector photographs and website layout design) that support the development of morphological keys and public relations.
This position supports RDT&E activities for the development of vector identification tools for use by the warfighter. Specific emphasis is on the development of molecular identification assays that allow non-scientist soldiers to obtain quick identifications in austere environments. The goal is to enable the production of near real time field identifications that will then support more accurate and timely production of vectorborne disease risk assessments. Expected results are the development of unique DNA barcodes for disease vectors, accession of DNA barcodes to the BOLD (Barcode of Life) database. Additionally, required are the production of MAGPIX identification assays based on DNA barcodes, the development of apps based on previously developed Lucid vector identification keys, and the elucidation of cryptic species for research partners. Expected results that support O&M activities are to, upon request, provide identification services for DoD partners and WRBU research partners utilizing both morphological and DNA barcoding techniques.
Specific tasks include:
- Plan and resource identification services related to the identification of militarily relevant arthropod vectors.
- Develop, validate and implement molecular assays for the detection and identification of cryptic species utilizing DNA sequencing techniques to build identification assays using multiple platforms.
- Develop standard operating procedures to formalize testing procedures using these assays so that multiple testing entities may produce comparable data suitable for use in surveillance programs.
- Develop, validate and utilize traditional taxonomic keys to identify vector species.
- Provide vector identification support services for DoD costumers and research collaborators upon request.
Join General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) and be a part of the team of men and women that solve some of the world’s most complex technical challenges.
We were recently awarded the Joint Strike Fighter (JSF) F-35 IT program support contract. We are providing knowledge-based, information assurance and cybersecurity IT services to the F-35 JSF Virtual Enterprise (JVE) network in support of the F-35 Lightning II Joint Program Office (JPO). Our services include program management, enterprise performance management, enterprise architecture, implementation of emerging capabilities and requirements, life cycle management, operations & maintenance, enterprise data management, service desk support and IT training.
We are building a team of dedicated professionals and are currently seeking a Project Manager to join us in Arlington, VA.
The Project Manager leads team on large projects or significant segment of large complex projects:
- Analyzes new and complex project related problems and creates innovative solutions involving finance, scheduling, technology, methodology, tools, and solution components.
- Provides applications systems analysis and programming activities for a Government site, facility or multiple locations.
- Prepares long and short-range plans for application selection, systems development, systems maintenance, and production activities and for necessary support resources.
- Oversees all aspects of projects.
- Acts as the lead, manager and administrator for the contracted effort in support of a Navy program or project.
- Serves as the primary interface and point of contact with Government program authorities and representatives on technical and program/project issues.
- Oversees contractor personnel program/project operations by developing procedures, planning and directing execution of the technical, programming, maintenance and administrative support effort and monitoring and reporting progress.
- Manages acquisition and employment of program/ project resources and controls financial and administrative aspects of the program/project with respect to contract requirements.
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to email@example.com or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
GDIT participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
GDIT participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.