Click column header to sort
1. Analyzes acquisition data (such as financial/budget information, congressional tracking, programmatic support, etc.) and makes recommendations for improvements
2. Assists with access to and use of controlled data and equipment.
3. Performs special projects and other duties as assigned.
Supervises the activities of employees involved in production, assembly, or fabrication operations.
Experience working with cryptographic products that range from large communications systems to circuit card assemblies. Expert knowledge in on or more of the following areas is required:
1. Type 1 COMSEC certification process and key management
2. Good knowledge of any or all of the following:
- Type 1 Cryptographic products (e.g. KG-175D, KG-175G, KG-175X, KG-245, KG250, KG345, KG350)
b. TEMPEST; encryption, key management (e.g. Electronic Key Management System (EKMS) Common Tier 1 System), and communications standards
c. Computer Security; data networks, protocols & related cryptographic equipment integrated circuits
d. Sectra vIPer
e. Data Transfer Devices (e.g. AN CYZ 10, Simple Key Loader, DTD2000(KIK20), RASKL (KIK30)
Must demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively in writing or orally to customers on all levels. Must demonstrate a sense of mission and urgency when responding to actions.
Must have served as a COMSEC Custodian
The appointed COMSEC Specialist/Custodian should have completed some of following courses:
1. TACLANE - General Dynamics
2. CBT ND-111 COMSEC Accountability & Control
3. NSA COMSEC Course (IAEC-2112)
4. Local COMSEC Management SW (LCMS)
5. Security Refresher Information Assurance (IA) Training
6. Ability to understand and interpret DIA's COMSEC Program
Respond to Siebel Service Requests that identify a COMSEC issue reported by the customer, Watch Officer, or management. Must be able to work with other support personnel either in-house or at the field site to resolve operational issues in a timely manner
Team with and provide support to the Network Operations and Maintenance to troubleshoot and resolve network, TACLANE and crypto problems. Understand how the network has been engineered to include the circuits. Understanding the importance of remote management of devices using various crypto management solutions.
Establish and maintain accurate accounting records and files. Maintain associated COMSEC databases to ensure all outgoing transfers of COMSEC items are properly transferred and logged into the access database. All memos requesting transfer must be filed along the Standard Form (SF) 153. Ensure all packages receive a tracking number.
Order new keys before expiration date and ensure the new key arrives in time to the various COMSEC accounts.
Perform database updates and queries; produce reports for key expiration, etc.
Ensure that all residential requests are signed before issuance of secure communications equipment. Ensure the tracking database is accurate and paperwork is filed accordingly. Perform consolidated inventory every six months (June and December).
Ensure that COMSEC levels for operational and contingency key is adequate in the vault.
Maintain a current inventory of all COMSEC material, and be aware of the location of such material and the purpose for which it is held. A semi-annual inventory (SAIR) will be completed every six months and when there is a custodial change. Conduct, supervise or request required inventories to be performed, including daily inventories.
Provide vital COMSEC information to out-going Operations Commanders to educate them on the function of crypto and the importance of timely rekeying and return of COMSEC equipment
Destroy COMSEC material as prescribed or directed.
Interface with Network Engineers and Maintenance teams to be aware of new and discontinued circuits.
Pull message traffic related to COMSEC daily. Review messages for COMSEC require actions.
Update and file element memos appointing hand receipt holders to ensure that the database is accurate and includes the date of memo and consolidated inventory. Issue consolidated inventory every six months. Provide hand receipt holder training to new appointies and refresher training for existing.
Oversee the transportation of equipment to personnel in CONUS and OCONUS locations. Ensure appropriate funding is available to meet requirements.
Participate and represent the COMSEC Team to streamline processes and communicate procedures, security guidelines and policy. Work to fix any inefficiency.
Support, review and perform site assessments abroad to address vulnerabilities and operational risks. Prepare after action/trip reports upon return (within 5 business days).
- Personnel with KMI training are preferred.
Seeking candidates to fill the position of Engineering Technician in support of the Naval Surface Warfare Center, Philadelphia. Machinery Control Systems (DDG 1000, LSD, MCM) & Advanced Damage Control Systems Branch in Philadelphia, PA.
- Perform system testing in lab environment and onboard ship.
- Assist engineers with design and development of machinery and damage control systems.
- Troubleshoot issues with machinery and damage control system using wiring diagrams and electrical schematics.
Seeking candidates to fill the position of Engineering Technician in support of the Naval Surface Warfare Center, Philadelphia Machinery Control Systems (DDG 1000, LSD, MCM) & Advanced Damage Control Systems Branch in Philadelphia, PA.
- Provide training to ship crew on operation and maintenance of Damage Control Systems.
- Assist in creating training documentation and system technical manuals.
- Review system designs and provide expert knowledge for impact on training and damage control management practices.
- Provide guidance during the development and testing of Damage and Machinery Control Systems.
Seeking candidates to fill the position of Systems Engineer in support of the Naval Surface Warfare Center, Philadelphia Division (NSWCPD) Code 516 Machinery Control Systems (DDG 1000, LSD, MCM) & Advanced Damage Control Systems Branch in Philadelphia, PA.
- Manage requirements for machinery and damage control systems.
- Trace requirements through the system development lifecycle.
- Support Quality Assurance Audits for requirements management activities.
Provides installation, maintenance and troubleshooting support of information systems applications and related peripheral hardware.
1. Monitors and responds to hardware and software problems utilizing a variety of hardware and software testing tools and techniques in support of F-22 IMIS.
2. Installs and configures applications software and related hardware (such as desktops, servers, and related peripherals like printers, scanners, drives, monitors and video teleconferencing hardware).
3. Provides software and system troubleshooting and support.
4. Provides technical support and training to end-users.
5. May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced technicians.
6. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
- System backup and recovery
- Potential for approximately 50% travel. Company paid with per diem.
- Ability to lift 40lbs, for example; computer equipment
- Ability to attend and lead meetings with ranking military and contract personnel.
- Strong customer service and mission focused.
- Adequate medical health for deploying to austere locations where specialized medications or treatments may not be available. This position will require deployment for which a government evaluation of your medical condition is required.
Shift work, on call duty, and deployment to national and international locations at a minimum of 25% of the time is required.
San Antonio, TX
TS/SCI is required
Person hired for this position will provide installation, maintenance and troubleshooting support of information systems applications and related peripheral hardware.
Tasks in direct support of the government include, but are not limited to providing or ensuring the team provides the following services:
Plant Cabling– Design, install, test, and configure telecommunications distribution systems to include, but not limited to, internal cabling, copper and fiber wiring, grounding systems, fiber inner ducts, fiber systems, and Protected Distribution Systems. After completion of installation, any changes to plant cabling shall be annotated in the appropriate infrastructure diagrams.
Telecommunications Construction Support - Provide telecommunications construction support to include, but not limited to; design support, establishing communication rooms, renovation of distribution support, modification of secure facilities to accommodate telecommunication support in accordance with Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) and DoD directives. Conform to the following industry practices; Telecommunications Industry Association (TIA), Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL), Building Industry Consulting Service International (BICSI), National Electric Code, and International Organization of Standardization (ISO 9000). The buildings would include but not be limited to housing cryptographic, COMSEC/INFOSEC, IA, and Communication Systems. This work is limited to incidental modification related to telecommunications installation projects and would involve minimal real property modification.
Network Troubleshooting– Provide troubleshooting expertise to determine network component and configuration issues. Provide recommendations and fixes to restore full network operability.
Dependent upon experience and need, may also be asked to perform the following:
Information Systems Support - Provide support to the following information systems, to include but not limited to, JWICS, NIPRNet, SIPRNet, NSANet, and Tier networks.
Voice systems– Provide support for secure and non-secure voice systems, which include VoIP system and end instruments, distribution systems, outlets, encryption devices, signaling parameters (e.g. TDM, VoIP, Session Initiated Protocol (SIP), H.323 signaling protocol, etc), feature capabilities, conference capabilities, and trunk interfaces with variety of protocols.
Data systems– Support secure and non-secure data systems, such as Internet Protocol (IP) equipment, Network Management equipment, Switching Systems, Integrated Services Digital Network (ISDN) Systems, Channel Service Units, Digital Service Units, Cryptographic equipment and patch facilities.
Transmission Systems– Maintain and support secure and non-secure transmission systems, such as fiber optic media, media convertors, copper media, and cryptographic equipment.
Video and Public Address Systems– Installation, configuration and sustainment support for VTC Systems/Suites, Conference Room Systems, and Public Address Systems.
Problem Analysis and Resolution - Analyze and resolve matters according to priorities and periods defined in the network service level agreements. Escalate problems to appropriate organization or process when required. Utilize Government priority matrix when providing the basis for responding to service requests (i.e. trouble tickets).
Under minimal supervision, the Business Analyst works as a member of an enterprise IT software development support team to support project management and implementation of software and automation of business processes for customers. Responsible for gathering and documenting business requirements, testing and quality assurance plans and project plans. Maintains record of changes in instructions and ensures all team members are informed of changes. Ensures completion of administrative reporting (e.g., daily statistics, logs, task narratives). Coordinates and facilitates project meetings, product demonstrations and ensures project artifacts are updated regularly. Establish and maintain an effective and collaborative relationship with customers, end users and other Contractor teams. Additional responsibilities include assistance with quality control, software testing and end user training. Involved throughout the software development lifecycle to include day-to-day coordination and administration of tasks by ensuring quality and productivity standards are maintained while meeting client’s schedules.
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to email@example.com
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
GDIT participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
GDIT participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.