Click column header to sort
The 14th Air Force (14 AF) Forces (AFFOR) Communications Control Center (ACCC) provides the Headquarters, Air Force Space Command (AFPC) and 14 AF Commanders and the 624th Operations Center (624 OC) with situational awareness of AFSPC-unique functional system availability and compliance with network taskings. The 14 AF ACCC operates as part of the AFFOR for Command and Control (C2) of cyberspace forces supporting Space missions to ensure effective mission assurance. ACCC manages the trouble ticket process and prioritization on behalf of the space wings, oversees cyberspace orders compliance and informs and enables the C2 of Defensive Cyberspace Operations (DCO).
This position supports the IT/Cyberspace Service Desk, which is the single service entry point for all customers supported by the 14 AF ACCC. The 14 AF ACCC Service Desk is a component of the 14 AF, which provides direct operational communications support to 14 AF Space Wings, System Program Offices (SPO), Los Angeles AFB, and the United States Air Force Academy and cyberspace integration, resolution, prioritization and situational awareness to AFSPC/CC, 14 AF/CC and other leadership as required. The Service Desk provides 24/7/365 capability.
- Perform all procedures necessary to ensure the safety of information systems assets and to protect systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction
- Execution of opening, assigning, tracking and prioritizing incidents and coordination with the Communications Focal Point (CFP), the 624th Operations Center and the I-NOSCs to ensure incident and problem resolution
- Open, assign, track, and prioritize incident ticket numbers for discrepancy status, resolution, and reporting
- Ensure distribution, receipt and compliance with USSTRATCOM and USCYBERCOM orders and direction to space mission system networks and assess operational risks and vulnerabilities
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products, services and statuses of incident tickets
- Receive, monitor, review and coordinate all initial cyberspace event or incident notifications that come to the 14 AF ACCC such as but not limited to Commander’s Critical Information Requirements (CCIRs)
- Receive, coordinate and or provide situational reports (SITREPS) to their CCDR, MAJCOM, 14 AF and 624 OC leadership related to outage and other network events impacting the AFIN and/or the AFSPC mission
- Identify and document unauthorized activity and/or attacks and notify MAJCOM/CC and 14 AF/CC as required and according to established procedures
- Maintain situational awareness and have an understanding of all networks, core services, and mission systems at 14 AF Space Wings, SPO, Los Angeles AFB, and the United States Air Force Academy and will report wing and/or installation compliance with cyberspace orders and directives from higher headquarters agencies, AFSPC, 24 AF and 14 AF
- Provide updates on AFSPC unique network health/status and operational impact to the 624 OC
- Advise AFSPC and/or 14 AF/CC, SPO, I-NOSCs, and 624 OC, on operational impacts of cyberspace orders to component missions
- Stay current with applicable processes, guidance, and cyberspace changes and updates
- Correlate threat and vulnerability data to provide analysis and recommendations of actions to mitigate/remediate issues on affected systems
DVBIC SUMMARY: As a leader in traumatic brain injury research, the Defense and Veterans Brain Injury Center (DVBIC) serves active duty military, veterans and their beneficiaries with coordinated care throughout 23 Army, Navy and Veterans Affairs medical treatment centers. General Dynamics Health Solutions’ researchers and healthcare professionals treat and track more than 8,500 TBI patients a year to measure the impact of care on long term health and occupational outcomes. Conducting 72 different clinical research studies – to include a 15-year congressional directed study – our experts educate political leaders, caregivers, clinicians, and the general public to provide and improve evidence-based, best practice TBI care for service members, veterans and their families
Find Out More About DVBIC HERE
The Research Assistant is responsible for assisting with the performance of clinical investigation projects in a clinical setting, including recruitment of potential study subjects, collection and organization of data, scheduling patients for follow up appointments.
- Performs data entry for clinical investigation projects and maintains databases.
- Assists in the preparation of technical reports, summaries, and protocols.
- Maintains study related documents and supplies in the investigator’s office; secures, organizes and documents as required following all federal/ state regulations.
- Creates, collects, disseminates, maintains appropriate files of study data, and assists with review and completion of study manuals and and SOPs.
- Screens consents and/or schedules potential research participants for testing or evaluation. Facilitates follow-up assessment reminders and scheduling.
- Extracts data from patient medical records; transcribes and resolves data queries in case report forms (hardcopy or electronic); prepares documents, under direction of project leaders; reports statistical analyses and descriptive data from patient's study books to be used in research/clinical investigations/studies reports.
- Maintains awareness and compliance of research regulatory issues.
- Communicates regularly with study team, under direction of project leaders, via email and conference calling as needed.
Help Desk Technician
Secret Clearance required
General Dynamics is seeking an experience Help Desk Specialist or Technican to assist in supporting our Air Force Customer. Individual should have relevant experience and will need to demonstrate has the required skills and certifications helpful to performing tasks on the program.
1. Provide installation, maintenance and troubleshooting support of information systems applications and related peripheral hardware. Monitor and respond to hardware and software problems utilizing a variety of hardware and software testing tools and techniques.
2. Install and configure applications software and related hardware (such as desktops, servers, and related peripherals like printers, scanners, drives, monitors and video teleconferencing hardware).
3. Provide software and system troubleshooting and support.
4. Provide technical support and training to end-users.
5. May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced technicians.
6. Maintain current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
7. Participate in special projects as required.
GENERAL SUMMARY: Seeking an Electrical Technician to support shipboard testing efforts in support of the DDG HM&E Mid-Life Upgrades Program. The candidate will have experience as an electrical technician and the ability to troubleshoot control systems with the use of system documentation and electrical schematics. The candidate will be expected to lead shipboard test and troubleshooting efforts. The candidate will be expected to complete assigned tasking, even if doing so requires more time than expected. The candidate will be tasked by and report to technical leads. The candidate will be expected to provide documented status updates on a regular basis.
- Lead a shipboard test and troubleshooting evolution
- Troubleshoot control systems with the use of system documentation and electrical schematics
- Provide test support for all variants of fielded systems at LBES and shipboard
- Provide shipboard software and hardware installation support of all variants of fielded systems at LBES and shipboard
- Provide documented status updates on a regular basis
- Act as a liaison between shipboard test team, ship’s force, test team and technical leads back in Philadelphia
- Maintain personal source of information between jobs and tasking
- Aid in test procedure edits, development and implementation
Performs installation, maintenance and repair of telecommunications systems.
1. Performs routine tasks involved in the installation, maintenance and repair of voice, data and wireless communications systems.
2. Participates in the maintenance of telecommunications equipment and the installation, rearrangement, and removal of equipment and associated wiring.
3. Participates in the testing, location, and repair of equipment problems associated with trouble calls and performs routine maintenance.
4. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
5. Participates in special projects as required.
Do you hold an active US government security clearance? Are you interested in work that gives you the opportunity to use your skills to solve complex problems? Would you like to join a team that encourages ingenuity and is mission driven? Would you like to join an organization that makes a difference for our warfighters and our citizens?
GDIT was recently awarded the Joint Strike Fighter (JSF) F-35 IT program support contract. We are providing knowledge-based, information assurance and cybersecurity IT services to the F-35 JSF Virtual Enterprise (JVE) network in support of the F-35 Lightning II Joint Program Office (JPO). Our services include program management, enterprise performance management, enterprise architecture, implementation of emerging capabilities and requirements, life cycle management, operations & maintenance, enterprise data management, service desk support and IT training.
We are building a team of dedicated professionals and are currently seeking a Senior Helpdesk Analyst
The selected candidate's responsibilities include:
- Supervises assigned technical support staff in support of networked and stand-alone computer users and systems.
- Supervises staff in recognizing, identifying, isolating, and resolving problems with information systems products and services.
- Supervises the installation, testing, and setup of new hardware and software.
- Assists subordinate technicians in resolving complex computer and/or network problems.
- Recommends new hardware and software as needed.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
GDIT is hiring a Data Analyst in support of research studies for Defense & Veterans Brain Injury Center (DVBIC) located at Ft. Bragg, North Carolina's Army/ Military Installation.
The data anayst will support activities associated with clinical trials in the area of Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) and provides assurance of accurate documentation in compliance with all governing regulations. S/he serves as a liaison for collaborating between institutions, human subjects review boards, and commercial partners.
Learn more about DVBIC HERE
- Supports activities associated with clinical trials in the area of TBI to include but not limited to: protocol development, operational procedures and forms development, assistance in study implementation, data analysis, and technical reporting.
- Develops databases or modifies existing databases to create datasets for analysis.
- Determines and applies optimal statistical analysis tools required for study proposals.
- Authors document components describing research design and analysis
- Manages and analyzes data generated from clinical investigational and research studies.
- Provides critical analysis of study results to assist in interpretation and decision making Prepares documents reporting statistical analysis and descriptive data to be used in research reports.
- Assists in the development of reports or manuscripts.
- Provides assurance of accurate documentation in compliance with all governing regulations.
- Serves as a liaison for collaborating institutions, human subjects review boards, and commercial partners.
Non Primary Responsibilities:
- Other duties consistent with the above responsibilities.
Performs complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of a contract program related to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) Measure & Instrument Development and Support (MIDS) contract. CMS is the federal agency tasked with overseeing a variety of health care programs, including Medicare and Medicaid. It strives to ensure that the American public receives the highest quality of care, consisting of personalized, prevention-oriented, and patient-centered care, based on evidence about the benefits and costs applicable to each individual patient. MIDS is the mechanism to develop, implement and align measures that fill critical gaps for quality priorities. These include measures relating to clinical quality of care, care coordination, population/community health, safety, person and caregiver-centered experience, outcomes, efficiency and cost reduction.
Responsible for coordinating health services research requests and analytic activities as they relate to a particular program or multiple programs/projects.Provides operational and program support to project team for data and analytic requests from multiple customers. Also responsible for maintaining data documentation, tracking all contact information in a confidential manner, and monitoring various processes and procedures. Must be detail-oriented, very organized with high quality communication skills.
- Analyzes user needs to determine functional and program requirements for a wide variety of projects.
- Performs functional allocations to identify tasks and their inter-relationships.
- Researches, identifies, and recommends resources required for task execution and completion.
- Serves as technical advisor to clients in assigned subject areas, recommends functional changes, and identifies areas for further investigation.
- Identifies emerging relevant technologies that may result in improvements to current processes and systems.
- Writes and updates project documentation including system procedures, presentations, and training materials.
- Conducts functional testing of various systems.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant programs, technologies and subject areas.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Supports and adheres to data and analytic processes, operational procedures, and security standards.
- Participates in the overall data request process including initiation, triage, documentation and configuration management of requests.
- Assists with writing and formatting technical documentation and project documentation.
- Assists the analytic team with quality assurance testing on documentation, identifying issues and recommending changes if needed.
- Assists with the preparation of training materials and performs training for staff and customers.
- Designs, analyzes, interprets and develops data and analytic documentation, requirements, and specifications.
- Subject matter expert on systems used for tracking data requests and proposes enhancements as necessary.
- Communicates effectively using both strong writing and verbal skills.
- Monitoring timeliness of data requests, updating data files/elements, changes to data processing methods, and assessing the impact of changes on existing methods
- Serving as resource for internal and external customers and liaison between technical and non-technical staff
- Responsible for 508 Compliance for all project deliverables
Initiates and executes scientific research and/or development studies in the human effects analysis on Radio Frequency and Microwave effects to assess risks and utility. Analyzes problems and applies theoretical techniques to develop solutions
- Thoroughly reviews, assesses, and completes third party release recommendations related to family reunification options.
- Visits care provider sites to conduct weekly staffing meetings
- Confers weekly with staff and direct care providers to discuss cases employing perspectives from child welfare, juvenile justice, and mental health in adherence with policy.
- Writes reports on progress and tracking/elevating issues related to program trends.
- Assists care providers to recognize potential victims of trafficking.
- Provides technical assistance
- While you may work from home, you will be handling cases in the Houston, Texas area
- Bilingual proficiency in English and Spanish (will be tested).
- You will need to undergo a fingerprint background check for clearance to work with the targeted populations.
- Prior experience working with immigrant youth and families is highly preferred (case management, psycho-social assessments, direct mental health therapy, etc.). Juvenile justice experience can be a differentiator.
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to email@example.com or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
GDIT participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
GDIT participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.