Click column header to sort
Systems Administrator (Senior)
TS/SCI Security Clearance required
Individual hired for this Systems Administration role will be responsible to:
Provide support to site Configuration Manager.
Ensures information systems are documented.
Operate, maintain and configure systems/processes in accordance with ANG policies and procedures.
Follows configuration management plan, authorizing installation of software, hardware, and firmware use prior to implementation.
Systems Administrator (Senior)
Fort Smith, Arkansas
Top Secret Clearance with SCI eligibility is required
System Administrator hired for this role will:
Support and perform installations, integrations, and maintain operating system hardware. COTS software and user application software.
Facilitate and provide routine maintenance, supports management of network infrastructure, utilize system diagnostic tools to determine hardware/software problems.
Team with site network personnel.
Perform user account maintenance, reviews ports and protocols, ensures TCTO/TCNO’s are up-to-date, increases performance and ensure technical design requirements are met.
Perform with a strong emphasis on customer service both internal and external facing individuals/customers.
Responsible for identifying, troubleshooting and resolving problems encountered on various computer systems, printers, websites, and desktop applications. Provide technical support to end-users regarding computer hardware and software. Install, test, certify and troubleshoot networking cabling systems. Serve as customer contact on technical and service related problems. Identify/Install new releases, updates, or other changes to software and hardware. Provide technical support and troubleshooting to network, desktop, and/or systems hardware and software. Ability to work under limited supervision; performs additional duties as assigned.
- Screens and manages trouble tickets based on SLA priorities
- Installs, configures, and upgrades computer hardware and software.
- Provides end-user software troubleshooting and support.
- Provides phone and help-desk support for local and off-site users.
- Analyzes customer needs to determine functional and cross-functional requirements.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Will create new user accounts, issue the accounts, and maintain the accounts.
- Participates in special projects as required.
The ARMA Global Personnel Security Specialist administers and coordinates the facility security activities for an office or group. Specific duties will include maintaining classified document control and accountability of classified media received and dispatched. Perform various employee in-processing/out-processing security briefings/debriefings and update security personnel databases accordingly.
- Manage Personnel Security Clearance processes for specific Classified Government Contract Programs
- Duties will include but are not limited to maintaining personnel clearances and opening investigations using eQIP and JPAS.
- Out-processing clearances and providing and obtaining debriefs from all separated personnel.
- Submitting Visit Authorization Requests in JPAS and issuing badges.
- Submit requests for CAC cards as required and track the return of all CAC’s upon personnel and subcontractor departures.
- Submitting SCI nomination requests through ACCS or using the supporting command policy.
- Verify accuracy of new personnel security documents to complete the security screening process.
- Verify Clearance Eligibility for Recruiting during the pre-employment process.
- Brief new employees on security procedures during new employee orientations.
- Execute facility’s regulatory compliance program (i.e. NISPOM, SPP).
- Assist in preparing facility for annual DSS inspections.
- Provide Security Education and Awareness Training to all.
- Assist ARMA’s subcontractors with security paperwork and processing procedures.
- You will be required to deal with sensitive situations and confidential information diplomatically.
- Maintain Security documentation and data within the companies Security Information Management System of record.
- Support compliance with company security policies and federal and state employment and anti-discrimination legislation.
- Provides guidance to managers and employees regarding security regulations and procedures.
- Participates in the development and implementation of security procedures in coordination with government agencies and company management.
- Participates in special projects as required
Applies basic welding processes to join, surface, fabricate, or repair parts of metal or other weldable materials.
1. Applies appropriate welding processes to join, surface, fabricate, or repair parts of metal or other weldable materials.
2. Works from blueprints, engineering sketches, charts or work orders.
3. Lays out and marks points on parts or subassemblies using rule, square, scribe or templates.
4. Positions pieces to be welded into jigs, holding fixtures, guides and steps using measuring instruments and hand tools.
5. Inspects completed work for conformance to specifications.
6. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced welders.
7. May serve as a team leader.
8. Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
Help Desk Technician
- Respond, track and follow-up to telephone, email and team member requests for support
- The GDIT technician will begin each workday with a review of all open service requests and prioritize based on DoDDS-E mission requirements and Educational Technician feedback.
- These informal meetings will take place on a daily basis to identify open action items, set work priorities, and ensure that the GDIT Team’s immediate goals align with DoDDS-E objectives.
- GDIT Team members will coordinate with staff at the earliest possible time to schedule all future action items. Scheduled outages, system preventative maintenance or any item that requires future coordination will be scheduled in accordance with DoDDS-E mission requirements to ensure disruption of educational activities.
- Enter support requests in tracking system, triage request and coordinate with appropriate Tier 2 support personnel
- Provide support to end users on a variety of issues
- Assist users with all system capabilities such as: office programs, scanning, printing, digital rights management, file recovery,
- Document and track user account creation, termination requests, reset requests, etc
- Assist users with system policies such as: session timeouts, password complexity, and mandatory change policies
Systems Administrator (L2)
Location: Fort Shafter, Hawaii
GDIT is seeking Level 2 Systems Administrators to support the US Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM). Under the I2TS 3 task order, INSCOM ensures reliable, uninterrupted availability of Command, Control, Communications, Computers, and Information Management (C4IM) including: networks, hardware, software, engineering, and specialized tools at the point of customer need to support INSCOM's mission. INSCOM and its MSCs provide the enabling layer to connect the Army and its tactical formations to defense and national intelligence agencies via tactical networks. The ability to provide mission critical intelligence is dependent on the successful use of its information technology (IT) networks worldwide.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
An I2TS 3 Systems Administrator will:
- Perform systems administration of desktop and server systems connected to local and wide area networks. Desktop system management responsibilities involving account monitoring, security, Operating System (OS) installation, and other local area system administration related functions.
- Provide support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems
- Manage IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these systems
- Provide support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc.
- Provide Tier 1 and Tier 2 problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problem
- Provide support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers
- Provide support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process
- Configure and manage UNIX and Windows operating systems
- Install/load operating system and application software
- Isolate and resolve of hardware and software problems involving the applications, the operating system, the hardware, the communications infrastructure, or any combination thereof
- Troubleshoot, maintain integrity and configure network components along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance
- Integrate new technologies into new and existing systems including the transition and migration of corporate systems
Desirable Skills / Experience:
- Knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques used in network administration and support
- Knowledge of related hardware and software
- DoD 8570.01-M IAT Level II Computing Environment (CE) Certification as determined by the Program Manager is required prior to support on contract
- Required Security Environment Certification: CompTIA Security+ CE or equivalent
- Computing Environment certification: MCSA Server 2016 (note: You can be considered without cert, if you take one of the module/tests (i.e. 70-740 prior to starting) and within 360 days from start date must obtain full cert.
- TS/SCI required
- Candidates must be willing and able to attain a CI Polygraph for certain positions as determined by the contract
Performs a variety of general administrative tasks in support of the day-to-day operations of an office, group or customer.
*TC* Core Hours 0730-1300. Hours are flexible as long as candidate is there between 7:30 and 1:00. Hours will need to be coordinated with customer and other contractors in the office. Responsible for scheduling foreign language tests. Update Language Administration System with relevant foreign language testing details and information. Will troubleshoot technical issues with testing systems (audio/video system, computer test). This means checking to ensure the connections are not loose, restarting the test or submit a ticket for IT support. Ensure testing database information is accurate. Responsible for monitoring emails and phone calls and responding appropriately to all customers. Conduct daily briefings to officers attending their foreign language test. May be tasked to conduct testing briefings in other venues as well. Will be the main POC for the applicant testing program. Responsible for escorting applicants to the testing room, provide detailed information to applicants, serve as a proctor during testing and escort applicants back to center when finished. This may require travel to another facility at least once per week. Should provide input and suggestions on improvements and efficiencies on processes. Keep management, colleagues, and customers on any issues or important matters. Required to cross-train and provide back up for other admins within the office. Responsible for maintaining supplies and follow procedures when loaning materials out and ensure all material is checked in and accounted for. Considerable initiative, strong organizational skills, ability to work with minimal supervision and excellent customer service.
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to email@example.com
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
GDIT participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
GDIT participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.