Click column header to sort
- Conducts site surveys and documents current site telecommunications configuration and user requirements.
- Follows engineering installation packages, and works with telecommunications installation team. Assists in documenting configuration changes at each site.
- Must have experience in using common test equipment (e.g. digital test sets, oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers).
- Must have experience testing telecommunications equipment/systems and following standard test procedures.
- Must have experience in be trouble-shooting problems with telecommunications equipment to include system interfaces.
- Prepares test reports.
- Must have 2 years of telecommunications/electronics vocational training, or professional certification from an ABET accredited technical school or equivalent military school with a minimum of 2 years experience in two or more of the specialties identified in paragraph 4.1 or as specified in the individual task order.
- 50% travel expected (CONUS & OCONUS)
Analyzes, administers, and maintains telecommunications systems.
Evaluates, analyzes, administers and maintains voice, data and video communications systems.
May test, adjust and troubleshoot equipment as necessary.
Monitors the operations of telecommunications systems and services of vendors.
Provides end-user training of telecommunications features and functionality.
Provides technical support and troubleshooting to network, desktop, and/or systems hardware and software.
Screens, refers and diagnoses internal inquiries and work requests as they relate to voice, data and video communications systems.
Provides end-user software troubleshooting and support.
Applies advanced diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes, and recommend solutions.
Provides phone and service support for local and off-site users.
Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced technicians.
Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned
Participates in special projects as required.
Provides analysis related to the design, development, and integration of hardware, software, man-machine interfaces and all system level requirements to provide an integrated IT solution. Develops integrated system test requirement, strategies, devices and systems. Directs overall system level testing. Has programmatic or technical knowledge identifying, formulating, designing and/or testing practical solutions to engineering problems and guide the engineering development of modern systems; and to employ systems engineering methods and tools in the development of systems. Integrating, planning, coordinating, and facilitating information system related activities such as upgrade of hardware and software, program and system design development of computer network software, and implementation of internet and intranet site software. Assists in the upkeep, maintenance and security of networks. Analyzing the computer and information needs of the organization from an operational and strategic perspective and determines immediate and long-range personnel and equipment requirements; ensuring the availability, continuity, and security of data and information technology. Recommending and supporting process improvement initiatives.
Performs complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of a contract program.
- Performs a variety of complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of a contract program relating to International Agreements, Foreign Disclosure, Export Release Authorization and Technology Transfer in support of U.S. International Security Assistance programs, Cooperative Development programs and Technology Security policy.
- Develops plans, including budgets and schedules, and monitors tasks to meet contractual/project requirements for assigned program. Processes and manages Export Release Authorizations, assists in developing International Cooperative plans and programs; including developing inputs and assessing strategic plans; tracking the status of agreements; assessing and complying with existing technology security policy to include research and analysis of foreign disclosure and technology transfer initiatives, export licenses and associated issues and concerns.
- Establishes and defines program plan requirements and performs in-depth studies to determine optimum program plans.
- Monitors and reports performance against plans to ensure contractual, cost, and schedule objectives are met.
- Interact and team with a wide network of U.S. defense agency and defense industry product and service providers, program managers, policy makers and technical and regulatory agencies to ensure that all coordinated staff actions serve the policy purposes intended and maintain good relationships with international defense partners.
- May perform business development activities.
- May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced employees.
- Participates in special projects as required.
Performs complex administrative, Staffing management, and analytical tasks in support of a contract program. Organizational skills needed.
Provides current and emergent intelligence to include situational awareness, operational reporting, and intelligence sharing among IC and organizational stakeholders. The successful candidate will have prior experience as a Staff Operations Officer (SOO), and will apply those skills to plan, guide, and support collection activities with appropriate consideration of CI realities. He or she will work with other program members to maintain project documentation, plan activities and coordinate with partner organizations. The candidate will be part of a diverse team of technical and operational experts working to meet both strategic objectives and quick reaction changes to customer operations.
1. Ability to develop CONOPS and requirements
2. Ability and willingness to travel both domestically and internationally
3. Prior experience working with the customer as a SOO
4. Prior experience with technical operations preferred
Responsible for the design and development of voice, video, radio frequency, and/or data communications networks. The successful Network Engineer will have experience with core network infrastructure, distribution network infrastructure, network security, and business support networks for Service Provider level IT networks. He or she will participate in the design, development, testing and deployment of network and end-to-end telecommunications systems. The candidate will be part of a diverse team of technical and operational experts working to meet both quick reaction and strategic changes to customer IT objectives.
1. Ability to develop technical CONOPS and requirements
2. Thorogh understanding of TCP/IP
3. Knolwedge of cellular and mobile systems
4. Cyber experience with packet filtering and modification mechanisms
5. Practical experience with OpenVPN and IPSec tunneling
6. Familiarity with various network technologies including Virtual Private Networks (VPN), email systems, Video Teleconferencing (VTC) and VoIP
7. Strong debugging, troubleshooting, and performance tuning skills
8. Ability to follow good engineering and programming practices
9. Willingness and ability to support travel both domestically and internationally
**This position requires an active in-scope TS/SCI clearance and polygraph.**
The Administrative Assistant position will perform a variety of administrative duties providing mission support in one or more functions or business areas within the customer Directorates. The nature of Administrative Assistant work varies from transactional in nature and requires general knowledge of basic entry level administrative processes.
Maintain tracking records and filing systems; archive files.
- Identify records via electronic/hardcopy resources to be processed, locate records on shelves and move boxes/containers of records to/from each DCC process step.
- Prepare all document pages for scanning by removing bindings such as staples, rubber bands and paperclips.
- Separate pages from all types of bindings - 3-ring binders, GBC-type bindings, softcover, hardcover bindings, etc. Operate a paper cutter when necessary to remove bindings.
- Insert a variety of bar-coded separator and tracking sheets into each batch of records to distinguish documents and folders during the digitization process.
- Perform quality control reviews by comparing the digitized document images with the original source material to verify that all pages within the document were scanned accurately and completely. The review shall include a 100%verification of each scanned page image to ascertain image quality. Images which fail the review will be identified and marked for rescanning.
Maintain, update and serve as focal point for databases or spreadsheets.
- Record manually or via a barcode scanner pertinent data describing archived files received for processing, including but not limited to the date of receipt, number of physical items, name of receiver, process step and container barcode/tracking number.
- Perform document/folder metadata entry in IMSO electronic databases/hardcopy files which will support the archiving of files.
- Input job/box data to support the tracking of archived files while in the DCC workflow.
- Capture and record associated document-level metadata. Examples of document metadata include title/subject, publication date, document type, classification, etc. Personnel shall enter metadata into the project specific database for each document as required. The number of metadata elements required will vary according to record type.
This position may require standing for long periods of time.
Participates in special projects as required.
Candidate will operate as a Systems Operations Specialist supporting a mission partner providing information technology expertise wit ha wide variety of technologies. Assisting with Augmented and Virtual Reality. Candidate should have broad skills in areas of Operating Systems (Windows, Linux); lower level networking (WiFi); application support to include installation, configuration, maintenance; mobile platforms to include general use knowledge, OS upgrades, app store, etc.; installation and maintenance of signal cabling; technology research and recommendations; Artificial A.I. knowledge / experience; assist with build out and support of Augmented Reality (AR) / Virtual Reality (VR) lab. Candidate should be technically curious, have well rounded IT skills and be capable of integrating with mission partner to advance mission related requirements
Required Skills/Experience: IT generalist, able to build / re-build workstations and laptops. Skilled with Windows Operating systems, Network Attached Storage (NAS) and/or server based systems; WiFi, application support to include installation/configuration/maintenance
Desired Skills/Experience: AR/VR; Artificial A.I., experience with technology proof of concept
Desired Certs: MCSE
Manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems
Required skills/experience: Perform counterintelligence, cyber security incident response and cyber/insider threat analysis for an IT enterprise; Working experience in a Cyber Security Operations Center; knowledge of the agency cable system and core databases; working knowledge of Splunk and Tanium and the ability to learn basic and due diligence queries to validate system alerts.
Desired skills/experience: shell scripting; MS SQL experience along with familiarity with Oracle 10g/11g and mySQL; Windows 7, 8, 10, 2008R2, 2012, 2012R2, 2016 and System Center; Linux, ESX and OSX, experience with Wireshark, Nessus, WebInspect and AppDetective; provide recommendations on architecture and design reviews, technical standards, security standards and operational assurance.
Candidate will support sponsors efforts with CI investigative activities, conduct network traffic analysis, support CI and security focused network architecture reviews, and assess data pertaining to network intrusions and/or cyber related attacks on agency equities. Candidate is part of the High Threat Analytics team and in this capacity, the candidate will analyze, investigate and provide in-depth synopses of Sponsor and various external customers projects and technical initiatives from all disciplines.
* Ability to provide in-depth holistic analysis by leveraging various data elements relating to security audit, computer logs, and physical security information.
* Demonstrated ability to use various COTS and custom platforms to correlate security statistics to proactively identify what is a baseline and what is anomalous activity. Investigate both major and minor anomalies to closure.
* Ability to identify collections gaps which hamper day-to-day analytic processing and document these shortfalls
* Strong performer with a demonstrated ability to multi-task along with strong technical writing
* Adeptness to work independently when required, self-starter, solve hard issues to include thinking outside the box, learn new tools, explore new data sets to garner a holistic understand of issues.
Performs all procedures necessary to ensure the safety of information systems assets and to protect systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction
Seeking a Metrics Analyst who is responsible for establishing strategic performance objectives. This candidate will be performing performance measure analysis and supporting overall assessments. They will also communicate metrics, analysis, and results to senior leadership. In addition, they will be responsible for analyzing trends and making recommendations for process improvement; assisting senior leadership with decision making to drive meaningful and measurable performance improvement. Also will be developing and creating performance dashboards using enterprise tools (Primarily but not limited to Tableau), and converting Excel reports into automated Tableau dashboards
Experience: Experience architecting, analyzing, modeling and orchestrating performance management initiatives
Develop and implement IT Balanced Scorecard concepts for a large organization.
Knowledge of industry standard key performance indicators (FCR, MTTR, ASA, etc) and specific charts associated with Six Sigma, IT Service Management and ITIL.
Hands on experience with Tableau desktop/server, structured query language (SQL), data visualization design, relational database principles and tools like Primavera and JIRA
Experience with Agile and Scrum
Desired Certifications: Six Sigma
And other duties as assigned.
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to email@example.com or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
GDIT participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
GDIT participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.