Click column header to sort
Provide end-to-end expertise of software applications; from an understanding of how software is employed at the user level; new software requirements; test case development; testing procedures; conducting Post Test Reviews (PTR); attending and providing analysis at User Acceptance Meetings; After Action Reviews (AAR) and submittal of final reports. Develops test cases and tests the performance of new and existing; enhanced software. Establishes and maintains suites of computers to support various test conditions. Develops/updates test plans and publishes written test results. Test and debugs development team's deliverables. Updates and maintains Configuration Management documents. Performs test case analysis and is responsible for timely release of all test deliverables.
Testing plays an important role in software development. Our SCRUM team is looking for someone who is not afraid to ‘break’ software. You will develop, review and execute test suites, report any defects and help in planning of regression testing, as well contribute to test automation. Use existing testing tools to assist with test design and validation of test data. Provide recommendations to improve the development process. Support legacy and maintenance testing.
Designs and defines system architecture for new or existing computer systems
Performs complex systems development and design work that may include logic design, I/O design, firmware development, model formulation, manufacturing and development cost projections, computer architecture analysis and design, and analog or digital systems engineering.
- Performs systems modeling, simulation, and analysis.
- Plans upgrades of operating systems and designs systems enhancements.
- Develops documentation on new or existing systems.
- Develops and conducts tests to ensure systems meet documented user requirements.
- Identifies, analyzes, and resolves system problems.
- Provides system/equipment/specialized training and technical guidance.
- Determines system specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced systems engineers and may have supervisory responsibility.
- May serve as a technical team or task lead.
- Serves as liaison with clients, participating in meetings to ensure client needs are met.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
Analyzes user needs and performs research and functional analysis on a variety of projects
- Provide assessment reports and Flag/SES level briefings of EMW engineering products such as DODIS System Views and Operational Views.
- Propose assessment metrics to assess EMW development performance to plan.
- Collaborate with Echelon-I resource sponsors, System Command (SYSCOM) program managers and Fleet Type Commanders (TYCOM) to assess program and system mapping to EMW requirement capabilities.
- Collaborate with Naval Warfare Development Command (NWDC) to coordinate EMW enabling experimentation.
- Collaborate with Digital Warfare Office developing EMW future capability proposals and support for NTG capability pilot projects.
- Provide monthly progress reports for EMW efforts, events and developments.
Analyzes user needs and performs research and functional analysis on a variety of projects
- Provide assessment reports and Flag/SES level briefings of Space engineering Products such as DODIS System Views and Operational Views.
- Propose assessment metrics to assess Space development performance to plan.
184.108.40.206 Collaborate with Echelon-I resource sponsors, System Command (SYSCOM) program managers and Fleet Type Commanders (TYCOM) to assess program and system mapping to Space requirement capabilities.
- Collaborate with Naval Warfare Development Command (NWDC) to coordinate Space enabling experimentation.
- Collaborate with Digital Warfare Office developing Space future capability proposals and support for NTG capability pilot projects.
- Provide monthly progress reports for Space efforts, events and developments.
- Qualifications: 4 years’ experience in space operations, including space situational awareness, satellite communications, offensive and defensive space control, precision navigation and timing and space operational environment.
Analyzes user needs and performs research and functional analysis on a variety of projects
- Provide support to FBP/LSE team lead.
- Review program data, evaluate program plans/changes and assist in the preparation of documents with various senior levels, civilian and military stakeholders.
- Ability to analyze program information, strategize plans, produce quality analytic work in the form of information papers, white papers, briefs, and executive correspondence and effectively present the results in a clear and concise manner when required.
- Serve as the catalyst for developing and evaluating requirements.
- Maintain the integrity of the training objectives, and maintain a knowledge base that is consistent with the requirements that covers the full spectrum of tasks listed in the contract.
- Provide the expertise and insight to support programs and leaders at all levels, including very senior levels, civilian and military sectors.
8.13.3 Qualifications: 220.127.116.11 10 years’ experience with Naval Operations.
18.104.22.168 Experience in tactical/operational planning, synthetic/live training exercises/event execution, lessons learned and after action reporting.
22.214.171.124 Experience managing/ prioritizing large, complex projects involving numerous stakeholders.
126.96.36.199 Experience leading working groups and cross functional teams.
188.8.131.52 Experience leveraging best practices and handling multiple tasks and interruptions with minimal impact on productivity/deliverables.
184.108.40.206 Experience engaging Senior Staff at the Flag Officer/Director/Manager level.
220.127.116.11 Experience conducting fleet training analysis/assessment to identify gaps, training needs and solutions.
18.104.22.168 Excellent public speaker/presentation skills.
22.214.171.124 Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
126.96.36.199 Experience designing custom training to meet Fleet/Joint training objectives.
Serves as a Collective Training Specialist for the United States Army Reserve Command's Collective Training Division of the G37. Responsible for coordinating and assisting units with developing training and exercise plans that adhere to established requirements. Coordinates with units to ensure that training and exercise requirements and standards are understood. Provides expert-level analytical and technical support to staff projects involving training & exercise requirements, and those systems impacting such training.
Provides input to staff on training management. Assists units in planning and organizing their training for ARFORGEN training rotations at Functional, Warrior and/or CSTX exercises; Combat Training Centers (CTC); Overseas Deployment Training (ODT) missions; etc. Coordinates training and readiness matters with other training affiliates as appropriate.
Analyzes apportioned and allocated unit readiness data to provide training management advice on issues of manning or equipping and their impact on both pre-mobilization and/or pre-deployment training.
As necessary: Manages and maintains allocated unit rosters; provides updates to training staff members on changes to deployment requirements; analyzes changes and/or problems with training plans and recommends solutions to management. Conducts in-depth research on theater specific operations, lessons learned and newly developed tactics, techniques and procedures (TTPs) used in the development and management of pre- and post-mobilization training plans. Works with allocated units on theater mission analysis, adjustment of their METL or supporting tasks to match their future assigned mission and pre-deployment training execution. Maintains knowledge of unit training readiness and advises AR Staff on solutions to improve readiness posture. Conducts liaison with Mobilization Training Center (MTC) and/or Combat Training Center (CTC) staffs, as appropriate; Provides training updates and advises the USARC staff on MTC training matters and recommends solutions to issues. Works with O&F Commands and other outside agencies to ensure taskings and/or training support plans and products will meet USAR units training demands. Coordinates with subordinate units and higher headquarters for tasking and/or training support. Works with O&F Commands and other outside agencies to ensure training related taskings and/or training support will meet USAR units training demands. Conducts coordination with center/post/site training managers and agencies to ensure agencies are aware of training exercise requirements and assist in resolving any conflicts identified, prior to exercise execution. Participates, as directed, in Notification of Sourcing (NOS), Joint Assessment, CTC scheduling, and Initial Planning Conferences, Mid Planning Conferences to assist in production or validation of training plans. Prepares briefings and other required materials as directed.
Knowledge includes an understanding of military training, doctrine, planning and, techniques and procedures (TTPs) and force structure in order to doctrinally incorporate training units into exercises or Culminating Training Events (CTE).
Serves as the technical advisor to the government in assigned subject areas, recommending changes and identifying areas for further review. Writes and updates training and exercise related documentation including presentations, operations orders and training plans. Prepares briefings and staff actions for the G37 and Chief of Collective Training for directed CTC requirements and taskings.
Works in a highly intense information technology (IT) environment required to maximize the use of military systems, programs and databases of record, DAMPS, DTMS, UTS, mission specific digital systems/tools, and other available IT assets in the conduct of mission support.
- Thoroughly reviews, assesses, and completes third party release recommendations related to family reunification options.
- Visits care provider sites to conduct weekly staffing meetings
- Confers weekly with staff and direct care providers to discuss cases employing perspectives from child welfare, juvenile justice, and mental health in adherence with policy.
- Writes reports on progress and tracking/elevating issues related to program trends.
- Assists care providers to recognize potential victims of trafficking.
- Provides technical assistance
- While you may work from home, you will be handling cases in the Metro NY Area or Westchester County, NY area.
- Bilingual proficiency in English and Spanish (will be tested)
- You will need to undergo a fingerprint background check for clearance to work with the targeted population.
- Prior experience working with immigrant youth and families is highly preferred (case management, psycho-social assessments, direct mental health therapy, etc.). Juvenile justice experience can be a differentiator.
Performs all procedures necessary to ensure the safety of information systems assets and to protect systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction
- Provide advice/guidance to Sponsor on the implementation of security measures for information systems to regulate access to computer data files and prevent unauthorized modification, destruction, or disclosure of information; and Certification & Accreditation (C&A) deliverables/process.
- Document and keep current all information security rules and policies.
- Advise and consult on project-related information security issues, control gates, and the security review processes in place within the Sponsor’s.
- Evaluate emerging and available INFOSEC technologies to enable Sponsor’s systems and users to securely share information with customers and the IC.
- Perform penetration testing and evaluation of network/server configurations to identify potential vulnerabilities.
- Performs risk analysis of tested and evaluated networks and systems.
- Integrates security processes and architectures to address Sponsor, and IC information security issues and concerns.
- Provide information security (INFOSEC) support.
- With Government direction, complete technical and security review of all System Security Plans for IT projects for ISSM approval.
- With Government direction, provide written recommendations, in sufficient detail to permit the Sponsor to make an informed, independent decision to grant and/or disapprove System Security Plans submitted for review.
- With Government direction, provide direct customer support for knowledge-based implementation of security features on laptops, workstations and servers as required.
- Assist in the development of and adherence to Information Technology (IT) security policy. Coordinate implementation of computer system plan with IC personnel and outside vendors.
- With Government direction, perform risk analyses, which also includes risk assessment
- With Government direction, prepare the annual FISMA report.
- With Government direction, maintain the Information Security Management database and update with System Security Plans (SSPs), Certification and Accreditation (C&A) data and programming of IT projects in the Government.
- Other Information Systems Security Management Support functions, as required
General Dynamics Information Technology is currently seeking a highly skilled Sr. Business Administrator who will be able to perform a variety of administrative duties in support of our Customer. The candidate will perform; but will not be limited to; the following responsibilities:
-Serve as the primary liaison between the designated Senior Executive manager; other Senior Executive managers; other managers; and staff.
-Manage the workflow of multiple critical issues within a continuously adapting scheduling for the assigned Senior Executive; cognitive of the criticality; sensitivity; and confidentiality of the issues both internally and externally within the customer's organization; Congress; other Intelligence Community organizations; and the private sector.
-Maintains an awareness of internal structural levels and hierarchy within the organization by being cognizant of internal and external executive interrelationships; styles and methods of operations.
-Performs a comprehensive range of direct executive office support for a designated Senior Executive.
-Maintains a schedule of appointments that involves determining the importance of the issues for each meeting and following protocol procedures for contacting principals.
-Anticipates and researches topics that are of interest to the Senior Executive and prepare background books and/or talking points papers; as needed.
-Monitors and coordinates systemic impacts of email for action items and gleans items from staffing meetings and weekly reports that require action; creates a system to generate reminders of completion deadlines.
-Assists and relieves the assigned Senior Executive of a variety of complex executive office support functions involving contact and exposure to highly critical; sensitive; and confidential information.
-Drafts and prepares non-routine letters; memos; documents; and various reports requiring comprehensive knowledge of customer's methods; policies; regulations; procedures; and organization for the Senior Executive's signature. -Answers phones; places; screens; and refers calls to appropriate resources; takes messages and follows-up accordingly to ensure adequate resolution of issues and concerns. -Prepares for visitors by initiating or passing any needed security clearances and escorts visitors as needed. -Researches and prepares background information and/or talking points papers; as needed on the meeting attendees and/or topics of interest for the meeting.
-Disseminates the executive's schedule to appropriate staff and acts as liaison between the Senior Executive and others.
-Receives; sorts; and screens incoming mail; categorizes and prioritizes response needed. Uses initiative to prepare responses for signature and to assemble background information from a variety of sources.
-Summarizes lengthy correspondence; highlighting keys issues; topics or sentences; follows up to ensure proper and timely action taken as needed.
-Develops and maintains accurate records and file management systems.
-Makes appointments; travel arrangements; and itineraries; assembles or ensures that packets of information or briefing materials are prepared. Accurately prepares expense statements. Assists and informs Senior Executive of problems that arise during absences.
-Maintains an efficient office environment; may include assisting in the ordering of supplies; arranging for the repair of office equipment; initiating the installation of new software; or participating in the planning and implementation of office renovation projects.
Position requires active Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph clearance.
GDIT is seeking a Cloud Analyst who will be responsible for supporting the cost optimization efforts of multiple development teams migrating their applications to various cloud environments. The Cloud Analyst will support the Cloud Economics team in delivering highly communicative and economic support to their customers as they embark on their cloud journey. In this role you will measure, monitor, and analyze the usage of our Cloud customers and make recommendations for cost optimization. Successful candidates are experienced economists or analysts with technical depth and expertise, along with strong customer engagement and communications skills.
- Responsible for complex tasks in various financial functions such as budgeting, auditing, forecasting and analysis.
- Collects and reviews financial data from various Cloud sources.
- Perform technical and financial analysis to help Business Owners determine the impact of cloud adoption.
- Define the total cost of ownership and business value for moving to the Cloud.
- Creates, maintains, updates financial databases and spreadsheets, and generates various financial reports as required.
- Analyzes assigned business owner account, cloud usage, and capacity requirements.
- Supports assigned Cost Account Managers in managing, tracking, monitoring, and reporting financial data as requested.
- Makes recommendations to Cost Account Manager to improve the cost optimization of the account.
- Develops plans for assigned accounts and tracks performance to plan.
- Assists in the development of cost optimization policies and guidelines.
- Conducts audits and analysis of their account’s optimization efforts, and reviews their practices and procedures, ensuring that new resources are approved, allowable, and in the best interest of the Business Owner.
- May have risk identification and recovery responsibilities.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant Cloud optimization, regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Participates in special projects as required.
**Position requires an in-scope TS/SCI clearance and polygraph.**
Performs a variety of general administrative tasks in support of the day-to-day operations of an office, group or customer.
Ideal candidate is a self starter who is able to manage multiple tasks with limited supervision. Should be able to work well under pressure, show initiative and possess excellent interpersonal skills. Should have the ability to exercise sound judgement and decision making as well as discretion and effective written and oral communication skills is required. Will perform registrar function, provide administrative support in training environment. Assist in distributing course materials and creating and processing course credits for all students. Will provide VIP visitor support. Proven ability to focus on detail and respond quickly/accurately to requests and changing requirements. Experience with and considerable knowledge of Word, Excel and customer training, supply and communication systems.
1. Performs a variety of general administrative tasks, such as preparing reports and correspondence, coordinating travel and meeting arrangements, answering phones, filing, and sorting and distributing mail, in support of the day-to-day operations of an office, group or customer.
2. Compiles and analyzes various contract, program, and financial data using various database programs, and prepares monthly status reports based on the results.
3. Collects and inputs timesheet information into automated accounting system and processes labor corrections.
4. Processes purchasing requisitions, invoices for consultants and subcontractors, and travel and expense reports.
5. Serves as point of contact for the office or group on issues related to accounting, human resources, purchasing, and other departments, as well as external contacts such as customers, vendors, and subcontractors.
6. Provides work leadership to less experienced clerical and administrative personnel, and may have limited supervisory responsibilities.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to email@example.com or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
GDIT participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
GDIT participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.