Click column header to sort
GENERAL SUMMARY: Supports multiple Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) Program Managers and Assistant Program Managers for Logistics (APMLs) in the transportation of Security Assistance and Foreign Military Sales (FMS) material. Performs all aspects of transportation coordination and support for multiple programs involving classified; hazardous and general cargo. Duties include but are not limited to: working all FMS case transportation issues for all contracted countries; originate and coordinate classified; hazardous material; and unclassified transportation plans; track outbound/inbound shipments of material to/from FMS client countries; and coordinate all aspects of Special Assignment Airlift Missions (SAAMs).
Performs other duties as required.
1. Coordinates with FMS Country Representatives for weapons systems transportation support; providing planning and recommendations for each customer as needed to fulfill their Program's transportation requirements;
2. Develops new systems or updates existing systems to meet client needs including program; classified; or comsec transportation plans;
3. Researches; identifies; and recommends resources required for task execution and completion;
4. Analyzes shipments of high-value; sensitive; explosive; and/or classified assets for clients; determines cost effective modes of transportation to international destinations; arranges and plans SAAM flights and coordinated channel airlift;
5. Attends meetings for FMS customers subscribing to the NAVAIR Transportation Team to provide technical briefings; reports; and status on major transportation policy issues;
6. Coordinates with Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) of Significant Military Equipment and Freight Forwarders to ensure effective shipment of assets;
7. Evaluates FMS customer country's transportation procedures/concepts to determine compliance with U.S. Government export/import laws and policies and recommends alternative support procedures/concepts;
8. Serves as technical advisor to senior level client personnel in assigned subject areas; recommends functional changes; and identifies areas for further investigation;
9. May represent NAVAIR's Director of Logistics for International Programs on international transportation issues with the U.S. Customs and Border Protection Agency of the Department of Homeland Security; Department of State; Defense Security Cooperation Agency; and Navy International Programs;
10. Writes and updates project documentation including system procedures; presentations; and training materials;
11. May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced analysts; and may have supervisory responsibilities;
12. May perform business development activities;
13. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject areas;
14. Participates in special projects as required.
Manage, guide, and oversee Human Intelligence (HUMINT) collection operations being conducted by overt and clandestine HUMINT collectors inside or outside of the continental United States.
1. Manages, HUMINT collection operations being conducted by overt and clandestine collectors worldwide.
2. Manages HUMINT mission management by generating operational directives, focusing collection efforts, and enabling responsiveness to information requirements.
3. Ensures production of quality reporting.
4. Manages preparedness of HUMINT collectors, collaborating across the Intelligence Community to increase target knowledge.
5. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject areas.
6. May provide guidance and work leadership to less experienced staff.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
Develops, codes, deploys, and maintains web applications and websites. The Web Developer will work individually and in a collaborative team-focused environment assisting with design and development of websites supporting the government. Provide web development and technical support to our customer through the maintenance of multiple websites and back-end systems. Key responsibilities:
- Design, develop, and maintain existing websites while developing new website on multiple mission networks
- Manage and maintain existing websites while developing new website enhancements
- Apply industry best practices and web design standards
- Website content administrator
- Design and layout a variety of marketing communications (print and digital) including PowerPoint presentations, newsletters, logo development, etc.
Member of the system administration team for a major DOD enterprise network. Actively monitors operational condition of all systems. Performs system operations and maintenance functions.
Manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems.
1. Manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems.
2. Maintains the integrity and security of servers and systems.
3. Sets up administrator and service accounts.
4. Maintains system documentation
5. Interacts with users and evaluates vendor products.
6. Makes recommendations to purchase hardware and software, coordinates installation and provides backup recovery.
7. Develops and monitors policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources.
8. May program in an administrative language.
9. Develops and implements testing strategies and document results.
10. Provides advice and training to end-users.
11. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
12. Participates in special projects as required.
Senior member of the system engineering team for a major DOD enterprise network. Actively monitors operational condition of all systems. Performs system operations and maintenance functions.
- Manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems.
- Maintains the integrity and security of servers and systems.
- Collaborates with other system engineers or application owners to design solutions for customers.
- Identifies hardware, software and services required to meet customer needs.
- Manages system stability, operation, and scalability.
- Provide technical guidance for troubleshooting systems and designing new solutions.
- Evaluate current or developing technologies to consider for implementation weighing such factors as cost, compatibility, and usability.
- Communicate with customers to understand current and future requirements for their systems and be able to speak on their behalf to the configuration management team.
- Document design specifications, installation instructions, new processes, and procedures.
- Perform ongoing hardware and software maintenance to include installing or upgrade hardware or software.
- Configure servers to meet functional specifications.
- Evaluate existing systems to suggest changes to meet organizational requirements.
- Communicate project information through technical reports and presentations.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
In this role, you will apply your understanding of computer security, military system specifications, and Department of Defense Information Assurance (DoD) (IA) policies, in the execution of all aspects of the systems and their Cybersecurity posture. You would be responsible for DoD Information Assurance Risk Management Framework (DIARMF), and the implementation of Cyber Security and IA boundary defense techniques, various IA-enabled network technologies and appliances to facilitate certification and security engineering tasks in support of the customer.
You will partner with IT Security Analysts and Enterprise Architects to establish, understand, and adhere to technical and IT security standards. Involved in all aspects of the technology life-cycle to ensure that non-functional and functional requirements are adhered to in design and build so solutions are stable, secure, resilient, and perform well.
As the Mid-level Assessment and Authorization support, this position will be responsible to plan, develop, and execute automated and manual tests to validate security posture/controls in accordance with DOD 8500.2/8510.01. This position will work directly with teams that support DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation (DIACAP) and Risk Management Framework (RMF). The candidate will analyze current documents, and provide detailed reports. The candidate will assist the government with input, instructions, and guidance as needed for the creation of adequate package documentation and artifacts. The candidate will review test plans and procedures to ensure the test plan addresses the correct level of effort and is sufficiently comprehensive to validate all IA requirements applicable to the IT system or site being assessed and accredited. The candidate shall evaluate IA discrepancies and recommend mitigation measures for reducing or eliminating specific risk items. The candidate may also be tasked to engage the JSP CA Liaisons, SCA Reviewers, and ISSMs to discuss and obtain mitigation guidance. Further, the candidate will author DoD IA Assessment and Authorization artifacts, document a system from an IA perspective using Microsoft Office including MS Visio, MS Word, MS Excel and other appropriate tools. A minimum of 5 years of experience in analyzing and securing DoD or Information Technology systems for compliance with specifications, requirements and policies including hands on support under the application of DIACAP / RMF. Candidate must display and convey an understanding of computer security, military system specifications, DoD IA policies and the ability to communicate clearly and succinctly in written and oral presentations.
Work under general supervision to provide Cybersecurity engineering documentation services to build secure technical documentation for applications, systems, architectures, and infrastructure that are operationally viable and efficient. Assist with leveraging security policies and procedures to protect the organization’s systems and information while enabling achievement of organization’s objectives. Update and maintain core enterprise lifecycle documents, including system security plan, security assessment plan and report, contingency plan, standard operating procedures, remediation plans, and configuration management plan.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Author DoD IA Assessment and Authorization (A&A) artifact
- Document a system from an IA perspective.
- Derive, document and/or identify system CONOPS for Mission Assurance Categorization per DoDI 8500.2.
- Lead the research, recommend and document logical and physical solutions that prevent, detect and correct the system to be certified and accredited.
- Research and apply DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) and NSA recommendations.
- Lead the identification of disagreements between as built specifications, security requirements and DoD security policies and design implementations to bring the system into compliance.
- Plan, develop, execute and document results of security test procedures.
- Lead the preparation and execution an Information Assurance Vulnerability Management (IAVM) Plan.
- Lead the preparation and production of a System Security Plan (SSP).
- Lead the preparation of a Plan Of Action and Milestones (POA&M)
- Lead the technical support effort in identifying and specifying requirements and performing risk assessments.
- Lead or Develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Ensure IT solutions meet requirements for security, availability, capacity, resiliency, and performance in a way that is efficient and supportable, reducing overall support costs.
- Understand industry leading solutions and trends for assigned technologies and applying those as appropriate.
- Understand business needs and partnering with appropriate IT counterparts to recommend technology solutions.
- Establish and maintain an IT multi-year strategy with a focus on continuous improvement. Create and maintain solutions architecture artifacts and other strategy and system documentation.
- Use tools such as Host Based Security System (HBSS), Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS), Junos Space, Cisco Prime and Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance.
Designs and defines system architecture for new or existing computer systems. The successful candidate will work as an Engineer in a collaborative team-focused environment. The candidate will be responsible in the evaluation and integration of commercial applications. Candidate will lead parts of projects through all aspects of the engineering life cycle including scope and work estimation, evaluation, testing, and integration. In addition, will assist in determining and recommending the best designs based on customer business objectives, timelines and other resource constraints. In addition, candidate will:
- Participate in the full software engineering life cycle, working within broadly defined parameters
- Evaluate commercially available and open source tools to determine applicability for use
- Author, review, and edit documentation related to technical tool evaluation(s)
- Work closely with other engineers to develop the best technical design and approach for new product development and integration
- Develop solutions where the requirements are not always well defined but always considers the customer first
- Utilize RF technology for technical solutions.
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) has implemented quality measure reporting programs for multiple settings of care. These programs promote higher quality and more efficient health care for Medicare beneficiaries. The quality reporting program for hospital services offers financial incentives for reporting quality data to CMS based on conditions of participation. The Healthcare Quality Analytics and Reporting (HCQAR) Contractor is responsible for Ad Hoc Reporting, Complex Data Analytic Services, Reports and Data Extraction Services to support Healthcare Quality Information Systems (HCQIS).. The responsibilities of HCQAR Contractor include analyzing Data, developing Analytical Code, testing Data\Measures and facilitating Business Requirement definitions. The HCQIS infrastructure and network supports major application environments to collect clinical data and measure quality of care for Medicare and Medicaid beneficiaries. This position will provide technical, administrative, and operational leadership to the Hospital Quality Reporting line of business under the HCQAR contract providing a high level of execution of analytic services including claims-based measures calculation and reporting.
Hospital Quality Reporting Program
To support this CMS initiative at a program level, multiple functionalities were necessary to facilitate the needs of the providers, contractors, and CMS. The HQR System comprises a foundation system for more than two dozen applications and subsystems. The HQR program supports these hospital quality reporting programs:
o Hospital Inpatient Quality Reporting (HIQR)
o Hospital Outpatient Quality Reporting (HOQR)
o Hospital Value-Based Purchasing (HVBP)
o Hospital Readmission Reduction Program (HRRP)
o Hospital Acquired Condition Reduction Program (HACRP)
o Ambulatory Surgical Center Quality Reporting (ASCQR)
o Prospective Payment System (PPS)-Exempt Cancer Hospital Quality Reporting (PCHQR)
o Inpatient Psychiatric Facilities Quality Reporting (IPFQR) Program
- Provides tiered video operations support for a large government enterprise.
- Ability to schedule video conference calls in Telepresence Management Suite (TMS).
- Secures and maintains telepresence systems in both unclassified and classified networks.
- Executes all aspects of videoconferencing including call setup, end-user training, troubleshooting, and follow through on escalation of trouble incidents occurring during calls.
- Creates and modifies user documentation and standard operation procedures (SOPs) as required
Resolves issues escalated from Service Desk, including Updating and managing ticket/incidents tracking data.
- Performs help desk admin duties in general to include request generating, tracking, closing and reporting of tickets.
- Reviews and coordinates call schedule(s), moderator assignments, feedback and strategies.
General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT), a leading provider of systems engineering, integration, IT service operations and support solutions, is seeking talented professionals to deliver valuable services and solutions to our customers.
GDIT has a great team consisting of experienced and knowledgeable managers who lead and support the career development objectives of our employees. Our employees consider the company to be a solid partner in their career, with an abundance of opportunities for advancement.
We are seeking a Warehouse Technician. Job responsibilities include:
Position ships, receives and stores materials in a warehouse or storage facility.
1. Receives and stores materials in a warehouse or storage facility in an organized manner and convenient location for removal when needed.
2. Marks or tags articles as necessary for identification purposes.
3. Retrieves stored material when requested, transports it to the requester, and returns material to storage as required.
4. Develops and maintains effective warehouse storage practices that promote efficient storage, identification and retrieval.
5. Maintains warehouse and shipping records and may use automated warehouse management system.
6. May operate hand and power equipment, including forklift, for material handling.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to email@example.com or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
GDIT participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
GDIT participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.