Click column header to sort
**Position requires an in-scope TS/SCI clearance and polygraph.**
Performs a variety of general administrative tasks in support of the day-to-day operations of an office, group or customer.
Hours: Third Shift (no shift differential), 9pm -7:30 a.m., Sun thru Wed (10 hr days for 4 days)
*Candidate will be a part of a nine-person night shift Production Operations team; supporting the electronic publishing and dissemination of mission related material
*Position is mission critical and candidate should display maturity, self-motivation, and a level of comfort using electronics
*Candidate must be reliable and dedicated to the mission and show support of fellow team members
*Candidate will independently review articles for accurate classification/portion marking and will cross reference sources
*Candidate will be required to rapidly navigate two or more systems to verify user accesses and rights
*Candidate is expected to protect all customer information and data acquired during preparation from unauthorized release and employs the "need to know" principle
*Candidate will coordinate tasks with other team members, and other stakeholders in the workflow process
*Candidate will be cross-trained to perform other team duties and is expected to back-up other team members as directed by staff officer
1. Performs a variety of general administrative tasks, such as preparing reports and correspondence, coordinating travel and meeting arrangements, answering phones, filing, and sorting and distributing mail, in support of the day-to-day operations of an office, group or customer.
2. Compiles and analyzes various contract, program, and financial data using various database programs, and prepares monthly status reports based on the results.
3. Collects and inputs timesheet information into automated accounting system and processes labor corrections.
4. Processes purchasing requisitions, invoices for consultants and subcontractors, and travel and expense reports.
5. Serves as point of contact for the office or group on issues related to accounting, human resources, purchasing, and other departments, as well as external contacts such as customers, vendors, and subcontractors.
6. Provides work leadership to less experienced clerical and administrative personnel, and may have limited supervisory responsibilities.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
Manages and is responsible for the successful completion of all tasks in assigned project.
Provides technical, administrative, and operational leadership to assigned projects and tasks. 1. Performs a variety of complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of a multitude of contracts within a business area. 2. Maintains staffing matrices for programs across the business area, and provides weekly updates to management.3. Conducts staffing meetings on at least a weekly basis, and assigns priorities to the recruiting team.4. Collaborates and works closely with other functions to include Contracts, Subcontracts, Security, Human Resources and Finance.5. Schedules regular meetings with program managers to triage staffing needs for their programs.6. Manages two different staffing processes, and creates requisitions in two separate databases.7. Serves as a liaison between the recruiting team and program management team.8. Drives business operations by monitoring the progress of projects, tasks, requisitions, offers, proposals etc.9. Creates staffing matrices and builds resumes for proposal efforts as assigned.10. Reviews future project requirements and develops strategies for future work.11. May also perform services on assigned tasks.12.Coordinates development of deliverables and products.13. Ensures quality assurance of project deliverables.14. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.15. Participates in special projects as required.
See SCA Directory of Occupations
Additional LOE maybe required depending on number of moves. Core Hours: 0700-1530. Will determine the safest loading procedures for materials loaded or unloaded. Must have the ability to understand SON's and labels. Validate material contents against manifest and items are properly accounted. Inspect all received shipments for damage. Will sort, stage, and store material movements for next destination. Must receive and maintain a forklift certification. Demonstrate basic computer skills and ability to navigate sponsors databases. Desired: prior experience moving oversized material. Willing to work after hours to complete moves. Willing to work in alternate locations to accommodate office move requirements
Provides installation, maintenance and troubleshooting support of information systems applications and related peripheral hardware.
1. Monitors and responds to hardware and software problems utilizing a variety of hardware and software testing tools and techniques.
2. Installs and configures applications software and related hardware (such as desktops, servers, and related peripherals like printers, scanners, drives, monitors and video teleconferencing hardware).
3. Provides software and system troubleshooting and support.
4. Provides technical support and training to end-users.
5. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
6. Participates in special projects as required.
U.S. Top Secret Clearance
This is an Emergency Essential Civilian (EEC) positions.
This position offers an exciting opportunity supporting a dynamic, real-word mission in Seoul, South Korea. Often called "the Land of Morning Calm," South Korea is an exciting place to be as it provides numerous opportunities for you, your family, and friends to experience a great diverse culture of people, activities, and friends. Additionally, being located in South Korea lends itself to the convenience of being able to travel and visit surrounding countries, such as Thailand, Japan, Singapore, etc. This is truly a unique opportunity.
Provides technical, administrative, and operational leadership to assigned project or tasks.
This position is responsible for managing multiple tasks and several medium to large projects and may be responsible for supervising up to 15 employees ' both exempt and non-exempt.
- Works closely with the Senior Project Manager to provide C4I customers with courteous, professional, expert on-site technical, administrative, and operational management of assigned project or tasks, including contract and subcontractor management.
- Participate in Integrated Process Teams (IPTs), Configuration Management Boards, Resource Management Boards, working groups (WGs), technical exchanges, and other management meetings and reviews to assist with planning for, integrating, and installing Engineering and Technical Solutions, new technologies or configuration changes to Mission Command networks and systems.
- Provide documentation in support of the IPT.
- Develop and maintain a Project Plan for each Engineering and Technical Solution (when deemed necessary by the Government).
- Develop and maintain project management products such as schedules and milestone charts as it pertains to Integration and Installation of Engineering Solutions and Technical Solutions to accomplish projects.
- Prepare and present slides/reports associated with Project Management and brief Project Management milestones and statuses at weekly recurring Government meetings or as required.
- Coordinate with the responsible Government project advocates and gather information from various Government stakeholders as well as subordinate organization and other contractors to accomplish this task.
- Coordinate with Government security personnel to develop necessary documents with respect to projects.
- Track all designated Fast-Track priorities and provide a daily status to the Government.
- Track all Advanced Technical Solutions (ATS) generated products as part of all ATS-supported projects.
- Ensures quality assurance of project deliverables. Assist the Quality Manager in tracking all contract deliverables.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
Fabricates; installs; maintains; and repairs electronic; mechanical; and/or other types of components and equipment related to Submarine Periscope and associated Imaging Systems. Specific work is related to Type 18, Type 8, Photonics Systems and Electronic Warfare Systems.
1. Installs; maintains; repairs; overhauls; troubleshoots; modifies; constructs and tests various types of electrical; electronic; and/or mechanical equipment and related devices.
2. Applies technical knowledge of electronics principles in order to put equipment in operational condition and solve moderately complex problems.
3. Troubleshoots and corrects malfunctions using specialized test and diagnostic equipment.
4. Applicants should know how to work with RF/Microwave Network Analyzers; Spectrum Analyzers; RF Signal Generators; Power Meters; and similar diagnostic equipment.
5. Proficiency with hand tools and soldering of electronic connections or components.
6. Makes recommendations for improvements or modifications to correct problems.
7. May provide operation/maintenance instruction to customer personnel.
8. Performs preventative maintenance.
9. Ability to interpret and work from test specifications; diagrams; assembly drawings and schematics.
10. Participates in special projects as required.
See SCA Directory of Occupations
core hours 7:00am-4:00pm. Responsible for the disassembly and inspection of all Government property to ensure no materials contain classified information. Ability to use hand tools and/or equipment related to disassembly or sanitization of equipment. Able to lift minimum of 70 lbs. Willing to obtain a forklift certification within 45 days of employment. Safely transport various material sizes and weights. Sort, stage or store materials accordingly
We are in the business of finding and providing IT solutions to our government customers. Our Technology Internship Program is designed for those with an interest in software development, data, cyber, networking, and IT support. Our program is designed to give you a chance to experience life as a General Dynamics IT employee first-hand. Our interns have real responsibilities and work alongside experienced leaders and other smart, motivated people. This program will help you to develop best in class technical skills while working on mission critical work.
Come join General Dynamics Information Technology Team!
- Follow all approved customer policies, processes and procedures.
- Follow the written and verbal instructions provided by the CFP Crew Commander, CFP Branch Chief and/or Principal Technical Advisor (PTA).
- Coordinate corrective action required by outside/parent agencies as required.
- Responsible for monitoring, opening, assigning, updating and closing tickets on up to 4 separate ticketing systems.
- Troubleshoot assigned tickets using Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s).
- Provide administrative support as required such as granting/revoking network access and file permissions; performing file/directory restorations; installation of desktop software; VoIP pin resets.
- Provide administrative support to user account creation and maintenance to include resetting account passwords and unlocking accounts.
- Provide desktop support at the customer’s location as required; desktop support includes Windows and Red Hat Linux workstations and mobile computing (i.e. laptops and tablets).
- Provide 24-hour network and environmental monitoring and appropriate alarm reporting utilizing customer-provided tools/capabilities.
- Use the customer-provided network monitoring tool (E.g. Solarwinds) to monitor and support various networks and system assets.
- Perform system reboots in the data center as required following documented reboot procedures.
- Interact with other team members and back office (Level II) personnel to determine corrective action.
- Replace workstations with like systems and reload all applicable user applications
- Coordinate with other duty sections such as hardware technicians and software administrators when additional Level II2 or Level III3 support is required.
- Utilize customer-provided environmental monitoring system (E.g. Site Scan) to discover and report environmental systems problems.
- Follow the customer documented procedures to notify personnel of facility alarms to dispatch maintenance individuals.
- Follow the Standard Operating Procedures for backup and restoration.
- Physically or remotely log into the system and execute prepackaged Microsoft Installers (MSIs) or follow prescribed flowcharts/checklists.
- Provide Trusted Agent (TA) PKI support as requested.
- Provide daily network status reports.
- Update the HR/Personnel Database system daily.
- Assist Air Force Network (AFNET) Enterprise Service Desk (ESD) with resolution of Remedy trouble tickets.
- Provide monthly functional area reports summarizing work accomplished, work planned in next month and important issues occurring during the month.
Serves as a fluent social media analyst within the USCENTCOM portfolio of a web-based MISO program. Develops and maintains expertise with designated regional issues and draws upon publicly available online information resources. Reads, analyzes, and drafts communications regarding regional and ideological discussions in specified foreign language media environments. Analyzes current media statements or postings to support trend analysis and identifies key communicators. Demonstrates reading and writing expertise in the assigned language and incorporates custom social media solutions to comprehend online environments and communicate trends effectively. Assists with operations planning. Demonstrates knowledge of online social media and different technologies, and documents activities, notes, informative papers, or whitepapers written in English. Some travel may be required. Ability to work nonstandard hours and in on-call status for periods of time may be required. Related experience preferred, including experience supporting Information Operations or MISO.
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to email@example.com or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
GDIT participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
GDIT participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.