Click column header to sort
General Dynamics Information Technology is currently seeking a highly skilled Business Administrator Advisor who will be able to perform a variety of administrative duties in support of our Customer.
Performs a variety of administrative duties, providing mission support within the Mission Directorates of the ODNI. Provide guidance and assistance to the completion of complex tasks for general office and/or program support. The nature of the position demands a high degree of autonomy and latitude in planning, organizing, and decision making to fulfill work requirements. The position requires extensive knowledge of executive level administrative processes and procedures in the Agency/IC. Individuals will work under minimal supervision with wide latitude to exercise independent judgment to accomplish work in accordance with established policies and procedures.
Position requires active Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph clearance.
The candidate will perform; but will not be limited to; the following responsibilities:
- Serve as the primary liaison between the designated Senior Executive (SE) and other Agency Senior Executive managers, other managers, and staff.
- Coordinates the workflow of multiple critical issues within a continuously adapting schedule for the assigned SE, cognitive of the criticality, sensitivity, and confidentiality of the issues both internally and externally within the Agency, Congress, other Intelligence Community organizations, and the private sector.
- Provides support to 2-4 government staff simultaneously.
- Maintains an awareness of internal structural levels and hierarchy within the organization by being cognizant of internal and external Senior Executive interrelationships, styles, and methods of operations.
- Performs a comprehensive range of direct executive office support for a designated Senior Executive.
- Maintains a schedule of appointments that involves determining the importance of the issues for each meeting and following protocol procedures for contacting principals.
- Anticipates and researches topics that are of interest to the SE and prepares background books and/or talking points papers, as needed.
- Monitors and coordinates systemic impacts of e-mail for action items and gleans items from staff meetings and weekly reports that require action; creates a system to generate reminders of completion deadlines.
- Assists and relieves the assigned SE of a variety of complex executive office support functions involving contact and exposure to highly critical, sensitive, and confidential information.
- Drafts and prepares non-routine letters, memos, documents, and various reports requiring comprehensive knowledge of Agency methods, policies, regulations, procedures, and organization for the SE’s signature.
- Answers phones; places, screens, and refers calls to appropriate Agency resources; takes messages and follows-up accordingly to ensure adequate resolution of issues and concerns.
- Prepares for visitors by initiating or passing any needed security clearances and escorts visitors as needed.
- Researches and prepares background information and/or talking points papers, as needed on the meeting attendees and/or topics of interest for the meeting.
- Disseminates the executive’s schedule to appropriate staff and acts as liaison between the Senior Executive and others.
- Receives, sorts, and screens incoming mail; categorizes and prioritizes response needed. Uses initiative to prepare responses for signature and to assemble background information from a variety of sources.
- Summarizes lengthy correspondence, highlighting key issues, topics or sentences; follows up to ensure proper and timely action taken as needed.
- Develops and maintains accurate records and files management systems.
- Makes appointments, travel arrangements, and itineraries; assembles or ensures that packets of information or briefing materials are prepared. Accurately prepares expense statements. Assists and informs SE of problems that arise during absences.
- Maintains an efficient office environment; may include assisting in the ordering of supplies, arranging for the repair of office equipment, initiating the installation of new software, or participating in the planning and implementation of office renovation projects.
INSIDE PLANT TECHNICIAN
BUCKLEY AIR FORCE BASE, COLORADO
Top Secret Clearance is required
The Inside Plant (ISP) Technician provides technical expertise on structured cabling and infrastructure pathway installation projects.
Survey facilities and develops site specific schematics; bill of materials; and subsequent construction drawings (floor plans; room plans; and rack elevation/equipment drawings).
Prepare documentation as required for submission of a complete package; (e.g. Statement of Work; Implementation Schedule; detailed material list).
Analyze building floor plan diagrams; engineering drawings; and technical specifications to plan; coordinate; and carryout the installation activities outlined in site-specific installation plans.
Functions performed: Installation of backboards; electrical metal tubing; raceway; ladder racks; equipment cabinets; inner duct; equipment grounding; premise copper and fiber optic cabling; fiber optic and distribution panels.
Installs; tests; and turn-up of Ethernet; SONET; and electronic router systems.
Determine system integration requirements; coordinate and implements voice; video and data systems cutover to include integration with existing systems.
Perform and document testing for copper and fiber optic structured cabling systems.
Evaluate subcontractor performance with compliance to specifications; and provide recommendations for process or task improvement.
Control and document the expenditure of project logistic support materials.
Documents redline changes to engineering drawings; managing the change control process; and provide as-built drawings and test data for the finished project.
General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) has an immediate opportunity for a SalesForce Engineer with specific knowledge, ability of creation, development, design, and maintenance of SalesForce applications to support existing and future information technology activities relating to software development and other projects as they are identified.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Lead team of Salesforce developers for administration, configuration, customization and development within Salesforce platform as well as production support
- Interact with business stakeholders and senior leaders to provide consultancy on how required business functions can be cost effectively built using Salesforce
- Interact with vendors for product research and selection, design sessions and to resolve production issues
- Design, develop and implement solutions for complex business problems/functions on Salesforce platform
- Create technical/solution architecture diagrams and technical designs
- Build data-centric applications within Salesforce.com using Force.com platform and integrate with services outside the platform
- Customize and configure Salesforce.com objects, data fields, page layouts, record types, workflows, document templates, reports and dashboards.
- Design/develop/maintain custom objects , and custom code using Visualforce/Apex/API
- Create and maintain users, roles, security, profiles, workflows, workflow rules, assignment rules etc
- Build and maintain Customer Portal and Sites
- Manage mass imports and exports of data
- Development, testing, documentation and implementation of data mappings and associated workflows using Dell Boomi
- Provide on-going support and system administration to quickly fix production issues
- Function as technical lead on agile team
This program only accepts US citizens and/or Green Card Holders. The security clearance for this program requires the selected candidate to have resided in the US for the past five years. The selected candidate cannot have left the country for longer than 90 consecutive days and no more than 180 cumulative days.
General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology, systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors. Our company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.
We have an immediate need for an Systems Engineer to assist in implementing new features and services through assessing and testing new techniques and support processes. Of particular importance is the ability of the resources to understand and operate within an Active Directory environment.
The Systems Engineer will be responsible for:
- Define, monitor, and assess Supplier activities and deliverables.
- Review and formally approve Supplier deliverables.
- Provide clarification on business requirements and technical design issues.
- Review and approve the Supplier’s project plans and proposed technical solutions.
- When appropriate, provide the technical resources necessary to install application software.
- When appropriate, provide test data from existing legacy system test databases to test system interfaces.
- Provide an acceptance/rejection notice for deliverables to the Supplier.
- Determine when and where meetings will be held. For meetings at USPS facilities, the USPS will provide facilities (including meeting rooms), equipment, property, and materials necessary to conduct the meeting.
We can only accept Green Card Holders or US Citizens for this program.
Do you hold an active US government security clearance? Are you interested in work that gives you the opportunity to use your skills to solve complex problems? Would you like to join a team that encourages ingenuity and is mission driven? Would you like to join an organization that makes a difference for our warfighters and our citizens?
GDIT was recently awarded the Joint Strike Fighter (JSF) F-35 IT program support contract. We are providing knowledge-based, information assurance and cybersecurity IT services to the F-35 JSF Virtual Enterprise (JVE) network in support of the F-35 Lightning II Joint Program Office (JPO). Our services include program management, enterprise performance management, enterprise architecture, implementation of emerging capabilities and requirements, life cycle management, operations & maintenance, enterprise data management, service desk support and IT training.
We are building a team of dedicated professionals and are currently seeking a Information Assurance/ Security Specialist,
Determines enterprise information assurance and security standards.
- Develops and implements information assurance/security standards and procedures.
- Coordinates, develops, and evaluates security programs for an organization.
- Recommends information assurance/security solutions to support customers’ requirements.
- Identifies, reports, and resolves security violations.
- Establishes and satisfies information assurance and security requirements based upon the analysis of user, policy, regulatory, and resource demands.
- Supports customers at the highest levels in the development and implementation of doctrine and policies.
- Applies know-how to government and commercial common user systems, as well as to dedicated special purpose systems requiring specialized security features and procedures.
- Performs analysis, design, and development of security features for system architectures.
- Analyzes and defines security requirements for computer systems which may include mainframes, workstations, and personal computers.
- Designs, develops, engineers, and implements solutions that meet security requirements.
- Provides integration and implementation of the computer system security solution.
- Analyzes general information assurance-related technical problems and provides basic engineering and technical support in solving these problems.
- Understands the OSI model and TCP/IP networking, and basic knowledge of network and host exploitation techniques.
- Understands systems configuration and management of firewalls, IDS, servers, and work stations.
- Collects data and reports results.
- Handles and escalates security issues or emergency situations appropriately.
- Provides incident response capabilities to isolate and mitigate threats to maintain confidentiality, integrity, and availability for protected data.
- Supports external investigations.
- Implements and uses Cisco Intrusion Prevention System.
- Performs vulnerability/risk analyses of computer systems and applications during all phases of the system development life cycle.
- Ensures that all information systems are functional and secure.
Responsible for designing, planning, implementing and administering databases, including security, access, and documentation.
- Participates in the design, maintenance, enhancement, coding, and administration of relational databases.
- Analyzes and determines information needs and elements, data relationships and attributes, data flow and storage requirements, and data output and reporting capabilities.
- Coordinates new data development ensuring consistency and integration with existing data warehouse structure.
- Reviews business requests for data and data usage, researches data sources for new and better data feeds.
- Participates in continuous improvement efforts in enhancing performance and providing increased functionality, including performing proactive maintenance such as ensuring continued space availability, monitoring activity, and documenting problems, changes, and solutions.
- Tests designed applications.
- Assignments may include design of data dictionaries, database structure and layout, installing, upgrading, and managing database applications.
- May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced Analysts.
- Stay current on vendors' best security practices in relation to organizational requirements.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
Manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems
- Provides installation, maintenance and troubleshooting support of information systems applications and related peripheral hardware.
- Monitors and responds to hardware and software problems utilizing a variety of hardware and software testing tools and techniques.
- Installs and configures applications software and related hardware (such as desktops, servers, and related peripherals like printers, scanners, drives, monitors and video teleconferencing hardware).
- Provides software and system troubleshooting and support.
- Provides technical support and training to end-users.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced technicians, and may have limited supervisory responsibilities.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
Analyzes user needs and performs research and functional analysis on a variety of projects.
- Assist with the strategy, implementation, and operation of customer project milestone verification and validation efforts
- Provide documentation and criteria to Managed Service Providers (MSPs) to enable them to plan for project integration
- Review, analyze and report on MSP approved projects for service integration situational awareness
- Validate and verify project artifacts for completeness
- Analyze the schedule and projects plans to provide progress updates to the Government and MSPs against the plan
- Participate on governance committees when needed to identify and report on readiness risks and issues
- Foster positive relationships between MSPs and the MSI Organization
- Maintain full awareness of projects in the delivery pipeline including priorities from the Business or Mission Unit area’s view
- Maintain awareness of upcoming projects and future demands
- Understand the impacts and affects service delivery has on the Business or Mission Unit areas
- Collaborate with the Government, MSPs, and other stakeholders throughout the project in generation of project required deliverables.
- Participate in special projects as required
Apply your GIS talent and become a core member of a dynamic GIS team that allows our customers to automate a variety of GIS tasks such as automating map production, publishing web services and more.
In addition to hands-on programming, you will be involved in the wider development process, analyzing user requirements, and ensuring the quality of the final deliverable.
- 2+ years of industry related work experience using GIS .
- 2+ years of experience working with ArcGIS Pro or ArcMap
- Exposure or experience working with, deploying, configuring, and managing ArcGIS Enterprise and related web applications.
- Experience with geodatabases and underlying DBMS technology such as SQL Server or Oracle.
- Leverage your GIS experience and become a core member of the GIS team as you ensure that estimated work is completed per original commitment.
- Work collaboratively on all aspects of the development process.
- Provides GIS support and troubleshoot client issues related to Esri applications.
- Experience using ArcObjects or other Esri developer technologies.
- Familiarity with API development, performance tuning, system scalability.
- Familiarity with agile software development methodologies.
We are GDIT.
The people supporting and securing some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work has meaning and impact on the world around us, but also on us, and that’s important.
GDIT is your place. You make it your own by embracing autonomy, seizing opportunity, and being trusted to deliver your best every day.
We think. We act. We deliver. There is no challenge that we can’t turn into opportunity. And our work depends on a Multimedia Specialist joining our team to support Government activities at Herndon, VA.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As a Multimedia Specialist supporting the customer, you will be trusted to collaborate across functional teams to deliver quality designs for external and internal government customers. In this role, a typical day will include:
• Working in a cross-functional team that values collaboration and innovation
Creating Exhibit and Display design, Informational Graphics, Organizational Identity and Collateral design, Promotional and Presentation design and Publication design.
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, certifications or training, or work experience.
• Minimum of 3 years related experience.
• Security Clearance Level: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
• Preferred Qualifications: substantive graphic design background, specifically in the IC; ability to provide a design portfolio for review; demonstrated experience working in a team or training environment.
WHAT GDIT CAN OFFER YOU
• Alignment to a mission-critical role that directly impacts the customer’s ability to effectively execute its mission.
• Direct engagement with contractor leadership that centers upon career development/mobility, enhanced performance evaluation, and corporate information sharing & networking opportunities.
• Placement on a dynamic team of talented professionals that organically fosters an environment of innovation, collaboration, and trust.
Top Secret Clearance
US Battlefield Information Collection and Exploitation System eXtended (US BICES-X) is a cutting edge program supporting DoD intelligence information sharing on current and emerging global threats to mission and coalition partners and emerging nations. With an internationally dispersed team supporting each combatant command, the US BICES-X team is in direct support of the warfighter and their missions. We are seeking a creative and driven professional with a passion for solving real world issues on a cross-functional, fast paced team.
1. The IT Project Manager will be required to plan and manage various customer facing IT Projects.
2. The Project Manager will work closely with the Program's Project Portfolio Manager and government client to develop project estimates (schedules, cost estimates, materials, services, etc.) to meet the client's requirement.
3. The IT Project Manager will be client-facing and required to deliver projects on time and within budget. Projects will vary in scope and size depending on the nature of the requirement.
4. A range of projects may be assigned at a time which may include coordination with various engineering teams, vendors and other non GDIT contract personnel.
5. Projects may consists of large OS migrations, physical IT hardware relocations, standing up new locations with all of the required IT infrastructure and user facing devices, life-cycle and device recap projects, etc.
6. The project manager will facilitate, manage and execute project activities from large or complex tasks that may include enterprise systems integration, data maintenance and migration, and other analysis of projects.
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to email@example.com
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
GDIT participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
GDIT participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.