Click column header to sort
Help Desk Technicain Level 4 - (Service Desk Specialist Level 2 Contract) Shift Work Required
Shift Work Schedule:
1st Shift - 6AM - 2PM
2nd - 2 PM - 10 PM
3rd Shift - 10PM - 6AM
GDIT is seeking candidates to support the US Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM). Under the I2TS 3 task order, INSCOM ensures reliable, uninterrupted availability of Command, Control, Communications, Computers, and Information Management (C4IM) including: networks, hardware, software, engineering, and specialized tools at the point of customer need to support INSCOM's mission. INSCOM and its MSCs provide the enabling layer to connect the Army and its tactical formations to defense and national intelligence agencies via tactical networks. The ability to provide mission critical intelligence is dependent on the successful use of its information technology (IT) networks worldwide.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
An I2TS 3 Service Desk Specialist:
- Provides first contact and incident resolution to customers with hardware, software, and application problems. Includes both customer telephone support as well as electronically submitted requests
- Provides polite and friendly customer service
- Attempts to resolve as many incidents during the first contact, or at Tier I. Efficiently escalates incidents to higher Tier II or Tier III when required
- Documents incident status and solutions in incident database tools.
- Possesses current working knowledge of computers, printers, laptops, and common windows applications
- Works through various types Tier II issues with telephone assist
- Provides answers to Frequently Asked Questions or solutions to common problems as part of a customer self-help capability
- Possesses comprehensive knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques used in computer troubleshooting and support
- Possesses comprehensive knowledge of desktop operating systems and applications
Desirable Skills / Experience:
- Perform STIGs & IAVA implementation for system devices, perform imaging of systems, CERP replacement, etc.
- Interact with customers on a daily basis to provide guidance on procedures concerning account requests, e-mail, home directories, file access/storage, and other local procedures as required to ensure mission success.
- Perform Level I/II Active Directory functions such as unlocking accounts, creating and issuing accounts, etc
- DoD 8570.01-M IAT Level II Computing Environment (CE) Certification as determined by the Program Manager is required prior to support on contract
- Required Baseline/Security Environment Certification: CompTIA Security+ CE or equivalent
- Required Computing Environment Certification: MTA 98-349, Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- TS/SCI required
- Candidates must be willing and able to attain a CI Polygraph for certain positions as determined by the contract
- Position may require lifting of objects (i.e. IT Hardware), reaching/bending/kneeling (i.e. plug in cables) and other moderately strenuous activity
- This is a 365x24x7 must be open to working holidays and weekends
Researches, designs, develops, and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software. The successful Software Developer will design, develop, code, test, and debug software solutions and web apps, or make enhancements to existing solutions, based on requirements provided by the customer. Must have strong, firsthand technical expertise in DevOps, deployment and management of software licenses, and configuration management. Must be at ease working as a team of one with little supervision, but in a collaborative and interesting engineering environment. Ideal candidate embodies a passion for continuous improvement and innovation
1. Demonstrated experience with DevOps and configuration management.
2. Experience with VMWare and/or cloud based Github and Jenkins.
3. Experience with database technologies (Postgres, SQL Server, MySQL).
4. Familiarity with various software development methodologies (Agile, waterfall).
5. Works with an engineering team to analyze existing software applications and tools, adn recommended new technologies and methodologies to improve system performance and usability.
6. Designs, develops tests, debugs, and deploys new software tools that extend or replace existing capabilities.
7. Troubleshoots problems and provides customer support for software operating systems and application issues.
8. Advises hardware engineers on machine characteristics that affect software systems such as storage capacity, processing speed, and input/output requirements and works with them to resolve incompatibilities.
9. Writes and updates technical documentation such as user manuals, system documentation, training materials, processes and procedures.
10. Collaborates cross-functionally with engineers, analysts, and project leads.
**Position requires an in-scope TS/SCI clearance and polygraph**
8 hours per day, 5 days per week (schedule is flexible; but must be approved by customer) - McLean, VA. Candidate will independently organize, prepare, and disseminate approved administrative paperwork. Support staff by regularly providing administrative instructions and worksheets/job aids to capture personnel data. Apply expertise in organizing and presenting textual and visual information for formal briefings. Must display strong research skills. Should have experience in website mgmt (i.e. SharePoint). Must be highly knowledgeable in MS Office, and should be able to prepare and/or produce content amd materials for briefing packages.
**Position requires an in-scope TS/SCI clearance and polygraph**
Core hours: 8am-4pm; possible flexibility. Monitor arriving and departing personnel to ensure check-in/check-out procedures are completed. Ensure shared drive and database accesses are granted or removed accordingly. Update email groups and maintain phone directories/rolodex of key contacts. Ensure visitor access and parking is secured for site visits and meetings. Utilize various Sponsor systems to ensure needed accesses have been provided to support various Sponsor activities. Coordinate office events (e.g., All-Hands meetings, off-sites) in collaboration with office management/support staff. Schedule conference rooms across Sponsor organization. Participate in meetings to capture notes and tasks; provide readouts to Sponsor team as needed. Develop visit agendas using Microsoft Word and Outlook; coordinate logistics for site visits and arrange breakfast/lunch/dinner menus for events. The AA will also be expected to escort visitors during these events, to arrange photography, decor and seating charts if needed. Write after action reports and provide metrics for visits, to include lessons learned and customer feedback. As it relates to meeting/event preparation, it is expected that the AA will anticipate requirements and independently research and analyze information required for meetings, seek information from personnel within the organization or appropriate other external resource(s) to provide background information required for meetings and other engagement. Track, monitor, and follow up on ongoing projects and initiatives. Will place and answer phone calls for supported members of the office. Manage up to 5 Calendars as a backup to the FO, with possible surge to 12 calendars for team management. Assist the Office with copying, scanning, faxing, and placing phone calls and video teleconferences. Order office supplies. Travel support and vouchers.
Required skills/experience: Active Directory, Windows provisioning, Lotus Notes/Domino client and database administration, excellent customer service skills, experience with service delivery tools, RH Administration.
Desired skills/experience: Knowledge of customer specific tools, experience with management of share drives, folder structure, inheritance, permissions and ACL schemes.
Desired certifications: A+, Security+, Network+ certifications or knowledge base.
Manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems
GDIT has an immediate opportunity for a Salesforce Tester in St. Louis, MO to join our team supporting the USPS. In this role you will be testing in Salesforce, creating Salesforce Test Classes, Test Scripts, Test Data and Test Results. Responsibilities and duties are listed but not limited to below:
- Developing and maintaining test automation scripts for different E-learning and Salesforce domain websites.
- Experience with and knowledge of various types of testing such as functional, performance, regression, integration, smoke, and user acceptance.
- Works with peers across the organization to ensure that specific areas of the system are tested and released on time and meet or exceed the expectations of business partners.
- Works directly with peers in development and other organizations to troubleshoot and resolve issues both technical and non-technical in nature.
- Reviews existing test processes to identify inefficiencies in processing and potential weaknesses
- Creates thorough test cases from business requirements, executes those test cases efficiently and document defects.
- Analyze functional and technical requirements and mapping documents and transforming them into a comprehensive Test Plan.
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge of quality assurance, testing and/or software development processes and methodologies, with the ability to share that knowledge with peers, and project team members.
- Execute test cases based on functional specifications for new products as well as change requests (defects, enhancements, new features functionality).
This program only accepts US citizens and/or Green Card Holders. The security clearance for this program requires the selected candidate to have resided in the US for the past five years and not have left the country for longer than 90 consecutive days.
At GDIT, our people are our business. We pride ourselves on the work our innovators do to support and secure some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the world. We wouldn’t be successful without our ability to attract new talent to join our team.
Are you interested in work that gives you the opportunity to use your skills to solve complex problems? Are you passionate about accounting? GDIT has a great opportunity for an accountant assistant in McLeansville, NC.
This position performs routine tasks in one or more functional areas of Accounting or Financial Services.
1. Performs routine clerical and accounting tasks in accordance with standard procedures.
2. Prepares statements and invoices.
3. Audits and inputs invoices into accounting system.
4. Records supporting documentation for transactions.
5. Interacts with other accounting staff; project managers, and vendors to resolve discrepancies.
6. Performs clerical tasks, including copying and filing invoices and other financial paperwork.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
- Demonstrated ability to apply critical thinking and use investigative mindset to comprehensively conduct technical CI review/evaluation/assessment of technology solutions.
- Demonstrated experience analyzing, identifying and providing software and hardware forensic examination support based upon submitted requirements for functionality and use of Sponsor's internally developed IT products/systems.
- Demonstrated experience analyzing & solving technical CI concerns, assessing & recommending technical CI countermeasure guidance to improve security/CI posture.
- Demonstrated experience with networking concepts (TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, RPC, etc.) & proficiency with network traffic analysis tools is required.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience setting up, configuring, & troubleshooting network services, equipment and devices, such as switches, routers, servers, firewalls, etc.
- Demonstrated experience working & interacting with other engineering groups to define, document, analyze, perform & interpret tests for products, systems, components.
- Ability to translate highly technical and complex issues into terms comprehensible to nontechnical decision makers.
- Extensive knowledge of Cloud technology ( AWS, Azure, etc.). Bachelor's degree in Network Security/Engineering, Information Assurance, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or a scientific or technical discipline.
Performs all procedures necessary to ensure the safety of information systems assets and to protect systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction.
GENERAL SUMMARY: (Scope; Summary and Impact of Job)
The Secondary Firearms Instructor (SFI) supports the Lead Firearms Instructor (LFI) during the Federal Flight Deck Officer (FFDO) Requalification Training sessions. The SFI assists the LFI as directed in the preparation; completion; and post session clean-up requirements of all FFDO Semi-annual Firearms Requalification sessions.
Ensures student safety during dry-fire and live-fire training venues.
- The SFI provides one-on-one instruction to students during the pre-qualification (warm-up) course of fire; and any remedial training as designated by the LFI.
- The SFI must possess the demonstrated ability to effectively communicate law enforcement training concepts and issues to a diverse audience; and must possess the demonstrated ability to instruct in accordance with the principles of basic adult education; as well as platform and practical area instruction for law enforcement.
- The SFI must have the ability to interpret; apply; and adhere to established program policies; standard operating procedures (SOPs); and lesson plans.
- The SFI keeps all Sensitive Security Information (SSI) and Sensitive Personally Identifying Information (SPII) secured appropriately both during and after a re-qualification session in compliance with the TSA MD 2100.2; Privacy and Information Collection Policy and TSA MD 1400.3 TSA Information Security Policy.
***This Position is Contingent on Funding***
Manages and is responsible for the successful completion of all tasks in assigned projects. Supervises at least 25 employees.
1. Provides technical, administrative, and operational management of assigned projects, including contract and subcontractor management.
2. Supervises assigned staff, including subordinate managers.
3. Develops technical project plans, proposals, reports, and task order and administrative reporting.
4. Reviews future project requirements and develops strategies for future work.
5. May also perform high level technical services on assigned tasks.
6. Conducts planning and provides recommendations to client on task workload.
7. Attends customer meetings and serves as primary client liaison.
8. Interacts with vendors, other agencies, and other client staff on behalf of the client.
9. Coordinates development of deliverables and products.
10. Ensures quality assurance of project deliverables.
11. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
12. Participates in special projects as required.
Designs, develops, evaluates, plans and tests engineering specifications for software programs and applications.
1. Demonstrated programming and architecture experience utilizing Lab View software.
2. Completion of Lab View training.
3. Demonstrated experience and training in the familiarization of the operation of various electronic devices such as transmitters, receivers, power supplies, digital audio/video recorders, and audio repeaters.
4. Demonstrated experience in maintaining automated testing sytems.
5. Demonstrated experience with the commercially utlized test equipment outlined below or the equivalent :
Model No. Description
AG53151A CW Microwave Frequency Counter 10Hz to 26.5 GHz
AGE4418B Power Meter 9 KHz to 26.5 GHz
AGN9010A EXA Signal Analyzer
AG8665B Signal Generator 0.1 to 6000 MHz, -139.9dBm to +9dBm
AG33250A 80 MHz Function/Arbitrary Waveform Generator
AG53132A Universal Counter 0 to 225Mhz, 12 Digit
LPL300-600-10 AMREL DC Power Load
751iX-LAN-115 Cal Instruments AC Power Supply
TDS3032C Digital Oscilloscope
AG8563EC Spectrum Analyzer 9KHz to 26.5 GHz
AG34401A Multimeter 10nV to 1KV, 10mA to 3A Range
AG3458A Multimeter 10nV to 1KV, 100nADC to1ADC Range
AG6654A System DC Power Supply 0 to 60VDC (0 to 9A)
AG6655A System DC Power Supply 0 to 120VDC (0 to 4 A)
AG6622A System DC Power Supply (2 Outputs: 0 to 20V, 4A; 0 to 7V, 10A)
AG6812B AC Power Supply 0 to 300V (750VA Max), dc; 45Hz-1Khz, 0 to 6.5A
AG6702A Power Mainframe
AG6063B System Electronic Load 3-240V/0-10A,250W
AG89441A Vector Signal Analyzer 0 to 2.65GHz
NI PXle-8135 Embedded Controller
NI PXl-2576 Relay Multiplexer
NI PXl-4071 7 % Digit FlexDMM
NI PXl-5142 10 MS/s OSP Digitizer
NI PXl-5152 Digitizer
NI PXl-5422 Arbitrary Waveform Generator
NI PXl-5600 RF Downconverter
NI PXl-5610 RF Upconverter
NI PXle-5450 1/Q Signal Generator
NI PXle-5611 1/Q Vector Modulator
NI PXle-5652 RF Signal Generator
NI PXle-6537 Digital I/O
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to email@example.com or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
GDIT participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
GDIT participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.