Click column header to sort
General Dynamics Information Technology – Federal Civilian Division is currently looking a Senior Acquisition Analyst in the area of medical product development to join our team to support the Department of Army. This position is based in Ft. Detrick – Frederick, Maryland.
The Senior Acquisition Analyst will use expert level knowledge of Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (JCIDS); Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE); and DoD 5000 processes, including acquisition streamlining initiatives, to support strategic analysis and acquisition planning for the Army and DHA ACAT III and ACAT IV medical programs. This position will support the following task areas:
- Conduct analysis of policy and guidance to identify impacts and opportunities related to the medical acquisition programs.
- Support the development of technology transition strategies, integrated risk assessments, and tailored acquisition strategies, acknowledging the unique aspects of medical product development.
- Develop and improve processes for acquisition planning, milestone and documentation preparation, and reporting.
- Assist project management offices in development of tailored acquisition strategies, preparation of milestone documentation, and briefings.
- Support development of templates and checklists for acquisition processes.
GDIT is seeking an Information Technology Analyst to support one of our new programs. The successful candidate will develop computer systems specifications that address business requirements and that fit with company/customer system architecture standards. Tasks associated with this position include:
1. Analyzes and evaluates existing or proposed systems and designs computer systems to process data.
2. Analyzes systems and procedures to refine their formulation and converts them to programmable formats.
3. Writes or updates software specifications.
4. Creates logical data models based on functional requirements. 5. Performs quality assurance review of specifications for internal and external delivery. 6. Troubleshoots and provides technical support and solutions to users. 7. Develops analytical tools for use in the design and redesign of systems. 8. Analyzes detail systems factors; including input and output requirements; information flow; hardware and software requirements; and reliability characteristics.
9. Prepares and updates documentation for new or existing systems.
10. Monitors system effectiveness in satisfying user needs. 11. May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced analysts. 12. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned. 13. Participates in special projects as required.
Core Hours: 0700-1530. Candidate will determine the safest loading procedures for materials loaded or unloaded from moving vehicle. Candidate will learn and execute dock and lift gate safety at all times. Candidate should have capabilities to understand SON's and understand the labels. Must be able to learn Sponsor buildings and the loading dock operations related to each. Candidate will learn how to validate the material contents against packing list/manifest against all units of measure to include individual pieces, boxes, and skid are properly accounted. Candidate will carefully inspect all received shipments for any damage before signing for material. Basic computer skills. Ability to use hand trucks and forklift. Forklift certification
- Coordinates closely with Quality Supervisor to provide timely quality assurance planning and support.
- Prepares detailed test & inspection plans from NAVSEA Standard Items and technical drawings.
- Researches and validates technical requirements, and prepares related technical documentation.
- Reads and interprets blueprints and technical drawings to identify inspection requirements for work packages and test & inspection plans.
- Assembles Quality Assurance Work books with required certifications, instructions, and forms.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant quality assurance standards and procedures as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
This position supports United States Army Corps of Engineers; Metering Data Management Service (MDMS). The MDMS provides managers at all levels within the Army the ability to analyze and track energy performance of buildings according to their area of responsibility. Examples include individual facility operations, multiple facilities associated with a certain organization, installation or mission; facilities constructed using a common standard design/energy savings technology; or all facilities served by a centrally managed program. Meter data combined with and other relevant (contextual) information offers a powerful tool for prioritizing facilities for action, motivating conservation behavior, justifying energy project investment and validating energy project effectiveness.
The Senior ISSE is responsible for the design, development, implementation, and/or integration of a DOD IA architecture, system, or system component for use within CE (computing environment), NE (network environment), and/or enclave environments.
1.Performs complex systems development and design work that may include logic design, I/O design, firmware development, model formulation, manufacturing and development cost projections, computer architecture analysis and design, and analog or digital systems engineering.
2. Performs systems modeling, simulation, and analysis.
3. Reviews completion and implementation of system additions and/or enhancements and makes recommendations to management and/or clients.
4. Plans and directs upgrades of operating systems and designs systems enhancements.
5. Develops documentation on new or existing systems.
6. Develops and directs tests to ensure systems meet documented user requirements.
7. Identifies, analyzes, and resolves system problems.
8. Provides system/equipment/specialized training and technical guidance.
9. Determines system specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility.
10. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced systems engineers and may have supervisory responsibilities.
11. Serves as liaison with clients, participating in meetings to ensure client needs are met.
12. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
13, Participates in special projects as required.
The Site Manager is responsible for the successful execution of the PWS requirements for the Site, including but not limited to, accountability and maintenance of assigned equipment, providing quality customized training to units and individuals, and meeting requirements of Medical Readiness Training Command (MRTC) Commander's vision.
The Site Manager ensures contract staff personnel at the site meet or exceed: ensuring DEPMEDS and associated individual and collective training is accomplished IAW USARC, MRTC, and AMEDDC&S guidelines; ensuring property accountability at all times, conducting inventories as required by MRTC; enforcing a Physical Security plan that protects Government furnished equipment, facilities, and supplies; coordinating training with Unit Commanders to ensure the unit receives the training necessary to meet unit objectives; ensuring all information management and administrative functions are performed effectively; providing executive level training for senior leaders, officers and NCOs to familiarize them with the equipment and capabilities at RTS-MED. Continually communicates with the PMO and the Government SD on the status of various functional areas, ensuring that any potential issues are identified in advance and risk mitigation principles are instituted.
- Manages and is responsible for the successful completion of all tasks in assigned program area including technical work, individual and collective training, maintenance, and budget act
- Supervises assigned technical and administrative staff, including subordinate supervisors, and performs personnel actions including hiring and performance evaluation. Communicates policies, purposes and goals of the organization.
- Directs program activities to meet customer and organization work objectives and serves as a liaison with clients to coordinate activities, negotiate tasks, and solve problems.Interfaces with the Site Director and staff on a regular basis.
- Ensures property accountability at all times, conducts inventories as required by the PBO IAW Army regulations and SOPs. Ensures timely and proper reconciliation of discrepancies found during inventories between the PBO and sub-hand receipt holders.
- Maintains consolidated records of maintenance and training. Provides required program reports, CDRLs, and other deliverables as specified in the PWS.
- Develops, reviews, and approves plans, schedules, consulting agreements and other program documents.
- Assures quality of program products, services, and deliverables, including participating in reviews, audits, and site visits.
- Coordinates and monitors subcontractor activities and administers subcontractor deliverables and finances.
- Performs site financial management services, including financial analysis, budget and cost quote preparation, cost management, reconciliation, and profit enhancement. Uses project management tools to produce schedules, monitor workloads and resources.
- Ensures compliance with relevant corporate and government policies and standards.
- Adheres to ethical, behavioral and professional standards at all times, and insists all employees do the same.
- Monitors working conditions and safety of employees and customers.
- Prepares and provides various reports and technical reviews to superiors as requested.
- Participates in special projects as required.
Supports technical training activities by setting up classrooms, workstations, and related equipment and systems.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES and RESPONSIBILTIES for LVCG Instructor II (VBS)
1. Integrate the Gaming and Virtual training environments and MTC fielded systems and capacity providing relevant formation centric training support for Soldier, Crew and Small Unit formations (platoon, section, squad, convoy, and patrol)
2. Provide gaming-based small event training that is doctrinally current, and operationally relevant to the user. Gaming and Virtual Training are run using the Army’s Games for Training program, VBS3 and any potential follow on for Games for Training and related products. Training is focused at the crew through company level of operations although gaming may be the tool occasionally appropriate for larger collective events. LVCG training executed within the confines of the Integrated Training Environment (ITE) provide TUCs a valuable means by which to assess training proficiency.
3. Coordinates logistics for instruction events, including scheduling classes, reserving classrooms, and preparing workstations.
4. Maintains records of training activities, participant progress, and program effectiveness.
5. May participate in the development and establishment of course content and objectives.
6. Updates course documentation as needed to ensure timeliness and relevance.
7. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
8. Participates in special projects as required.
- This paragraph prescribes the standard operating procedures, timelines, and responsibilities for the development and documentation of any Army contractor assigned to the G-38 as Force Management (FM and Force Generation (FG) activities within the 1st TSC area of responsibility (AOR). This contractor position provides information to the FM/FG officer, but is under the guidance of the forward G-3 OIC with whom the contractor coordinates with daily. The 1st TSC OCP G-3 FCP contractor’s responsibilities are effective upon contract award and supersede the previous responsibilities/ tasks. These responsibilities are explained in more detail in the latest USCENTCOM rules and 1st TSC Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), and include the following:
- Ensure the 1st TSC G3 is current on all FM/FG issues, especially issues involving deploying and redeploying units. Coordinate with ARCENT G-38 Force Management Division (FMD), 1st TSC Main Command Post (MCP), Expeditionary Sustainment Command (ESC) staff, and subordinate unit G_3s to ensure all headquarters are synchronized and coordinated on force management actions pertaining to 1st TSC’s mission.
- Manage Actual Arrival Date (AAD) memorandums: Receive the completed AAD memos from subordinate units. Post AAD memorandums to Force Requirements Enhanced Database (FRED) for arriving units. File the AAD memo in the proper storage facility.
- Manage unit cross walk: Update 1st TSC Cross-Walk based upon units’ Latest Arrival Dates (LAD), Boots on the Ground (BOG), and AADs. Cross walk must be updated in conjunction with the Secretary of Defense Orders book (SDOB) or when deemed necessary by the FM OIC.
- Manage Ribbon Chart: Update 1st TSC Ribbon chart based upon units LADs and BOGs at least annually or when necessary as directed by the FM OIC.
- Closely monitor BOG dates and LAD or Available to Load Dates (ALD) and potential busts of BOG or shifts to LADs and ALDs and report them immediately to G-3.
- Prepare/review Force Tracking Number (FTN) changes, prepare/review Request for Forces (RFF) and End of Mission (EOM) packets that will affect the command.
- Serve as advisor to the G-3 sections for the employment of component and supporting forces within the CENTCOM AOR. Brief future operational plans for deploying units and concepts as required ensuring the G-3 sections have the information required to draft recommendations and make decisions.
- Monitor current operations for potential conflicts requiring FM actions or resolution, and advise the G-3 sections of plans for future FM actions.
- Manage the Force Flow of assigned and projected requirements for units deploying in and out of the CENTCOM AOR.
- Maintain positive control on all RFF and Change Request (CR) packets submitted by subordinate units ensuring they meet unit standards and staffed in a timely manner.
- Ensure subordinate units are kept informed of all pertinent Force Management and Development issues to include the status of submitted packets, Ribbon Charts, and Task Organization updates.
- Coordinate with subordinate Force Planners, assisting and guiding them as required.
- Review the Force Tracking Cross-Walk with subordinate units on a regular basis to ensure a common operating picture.
- Receive, review, staff, record, send and track the following in a timely manner: Mission
- Essential Equipment List (MEEL) packets and equipment requests for all subordinate units,
- Theater equipping the force rollups to ARCENT G-3, Operational Need Statement/Equipment Sourcing Document (ONS/ESD) and weapon requests through Equipment Common Operating Picture (ECOP).
- Coordinate, ICW ARCENT G38/FM section, with Coalition Forces Land Component Command (CFLCC) G-3 to ensure the latest operational changes are sent to subordinate commands.
- Attend all Equipping the Force Board (ETFB) meetings and report the outcome to the G-5/ G-3.
- Must be proficient with and maintain an active Force Requirements Enhanced Database (FREDS), Joint Capabilities Requirement Manager (JCRM), Mobilization and Deployment Information System (MDIS) and Equipment Common Operating Picture (ECOP). Must have a working knowledge of FMS Web and MS Office (with specific emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint).
GDIT is hiring an experienced Clinical Research Nurse to join our team in support of our client Navy Medical Center San Diego (NMCSD) in California.
“From the original tent dispensary established in 1914 to the modern facility of today, Naval Medical Center San Diego’s (NMCSD) mission has remained constant: provide the finest medical care in a family-centered environment to military service members, their families and those who served in the past”
The Clinical Research Nurse will:
- Conduct patient interviews, patient recruitment, enrollment, and verify patient eligibility for clinical investigative studies.
- Observe patients after administration of study medication for adverse events.
- Take and properly record vital signs, performing venipuncture and specimen collection and processing.
- Complete case report forms, maintain up-to-date research logs, schedule appointments, prepare patient recruitment letters, and various other study correspondence as required.
- Educate patients about clinical research protocols, study requirements and expectations.
- Adhere to legal, professional and ethical codes with respect to confidentiality and privacy.
- Collaborate with other members of the research team to ensure consistent practice in patient care management.
- Monitor on-site study sites to meet with, assist and consult with study investigators.
- Recruit and schedule all study site personnel as required.
- Ensure compliance with subject consenting and reporting of adverse events and side effects.
- Track the expenditures for all study-related activities, including supplies and equipment.
- Create study documents, including protocols and amendments thereof, consent forms, data collections forms.
- Provide inputs to final reports that document the research findings for human use protocols including, but not limited to those listed above.
General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT), a leading provider of systems engineering, integration, IT service operations and support solutions, is seeking talented professionals to deliver valuable services and solutions to our customers. GDIT has a great team consisting of experienced and knowledgeable managers who lead and support the career development objectives of our employees. Our employees consider the company to be a solid partner in their career, with an abundance of opportunities for advancement.
A Logistics Analyst position on the Catalog / Customer Service Team assists with fielding customer inquiries and the daily management of State's catalog of approved technical security equipment. General tasks include:
- Logging, researching and resolving customer inquiries
- Logging, researching and resolving customer survey responses
- Assist with the daily management of the catalog, gathering updated product details, researching product discrepancies, processing end of life alerts
- Assist with adding new products to the State catalog
- Tracking and coordinating high profile customer orders and projects, as needed.
Responsible for designing, planning, implementing, and administering databases, including security, access, and documentation
The DBA will be responsible for designing, implementing, maintaining and testing of multiple databases for the project.
- Perform daily administrative tasks, including backup/recovery, performance optimization, space management, DB health, monitoring event logs, and troubleshooting to maintain a databases in support of multiple teams and client needs.
- Monitor database performance, implement changes, and apply patches, as needed
- Writing automation to provision and manage PostgreSQL on Kubernetes
- Actively contribute to Crunchy PostgreSQL Container-related Open Source Projects
- Create and maintain SQL scripts for data extraction, migration and maintenance
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to email@example.com or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
GDIT participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
GDIT participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.